• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
It can't be the best FL tournament without having the best FL Player.
What do you mean? Seibrik is already coming :glare:

Anyway, time to focus on Marvel a bit. Who is interested in entering the Marvel tournament? It's $5 for entry and it's general Marvel rules. I just simply wanna get a good idea of what the marvel turnout will be.

By the way, Snipa will be the one running the tournament, so report your wins to him when necessary. Oh, and, thanks again for this, Leo. Much appreciated.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
OOOOHHHH snap serg is coming. GET HYPE!!!!!!!! man i really need to make sure i can go to this thing, also we should do mario party cause it's too good XXXXD
Whaa, Sergio is coming! I need to go to this then XD
ya tu sabes. i know i prob sound like a sponsor by now, BUT U GUYS NEED TO PLAY BRAWL MINUS. fun as fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhk

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey mink.

Why am i the scout?lol

/juscuriousonwhyuchosethat

Seibrik i'll def. take you up on that offer. You can make it a mm or just a "session". Either one works.

OlJo hmmmm characters? Static or able to switch? And how much?
*prefers $1 if anything*

Snipa you still play lucy?

OverLade

Smash Hero
At first I was impressed at how feisty Snipa is being...
I would be more than happy to take your money in marvel.
You can pick the amount champ.
Lol halberd if you want you can get wrecked for however much you feel like bro.

And greenace imma be scrapin you left and right too with that wanna be dante.

Seriously every single Dante in Ft Lauderdale is ****ing *** besides Ryan...
Atleast the combos are anyway, Peter plays smart no matter who he plays.

Yo son im on new ****, i got wild stomp stinger bold cancel volcano beehive sexysexysexysexysexystylish
But then I realized he was just copying afro lololololol.

I seriously hate doing MMs less than $5... but Im broke as hell so get at me for that $2 3/5 for both of you lol. GreenAce get on that train too, I must be free right?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I seriously hate doing MMs less than $5... but Im broke as hell so get at me for that $2 3/5 for both of you lol. GreenAce get on that train too, I must be free right?
I was going to say that you're hustling SFL

but then you anti-hustled. :(

GreenAce

Smash Ace
At first I was impressed at how feisty Snipa is being...

But then I realized he was just copying afro lololololol.

Sure. $3, i'll pick all random :] les do eeet

Kith

Smash Ace
ya tu sabes. i know i prob sound like a sponsor by now, BUT U GUYS NEED TO PLAY BRAWL MINUS. fun as fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhk
Lmao I can so see you loving Brawl Minus. I do want to give it a try though. Everyone loves it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I can finally use this line back on you halberd but i've seen your vids and i'm not impressed.

And you play sentinel so its basically 2 (with a good assist) v 3

I will say tho, that win or lose i know that it will be a good match cuz your smart.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Eikelmann, I'm pretty sure a GOOD amount of Tampa is going to this. 2-3 cars, maybe? I don't even know rofl.

Also, I like 8bit's confidence! Ima feel bad when he gets swept by the best Falco in FL in our MM though :troll:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Haha I was just mocking 8bitman. He know I love him. My post contains some fact tho :awesome:

Leo they ARE going to Will's. They're just coming to this later; maybe after the marvel tournament finishes, who knows.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it took u 3 years to realize when a character shuts u down on the ground, to jump... >_>

you would not fight top IC's well without ZSS rofl

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Like...fighting in the air....all the time?

Hey maybe he will beat a top diddy kong if he plays now :D

DAT NICK RIDDLE EVOLUTION

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
it took u 3 years to realize when a character shuts u down on the ground, to jump... >_>

you would not fight top IC's well without ZSS rofl
No, it took me three years to get around lasers well enough to jump.

Like...fighting in the air....all the time?

Hey maybe he will beat a top diddy kong if he plays now :D

DAT NICK RIDDLE EVOLUTION
Jerks. :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@_@ I'm not insulting you, but with an aerial play-style you should be able to beat diddy's more since they beat you on the ground...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
my lazers are lazy

no thats not a pun, i can't double laser, but IMO its better to only single lazer before hitting the ground that way u can constantly have mixup of weather or not u'll lazer, more mixup/more openings

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
David, when the opponent is far, always SHDL. When they're nearby, that's when you SHL/mixup.

GreenAdam, does that mean you're going to this instead of Will's? Or... Did I misunderstand the post.

Top Bottom