• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK SmAsHfests!!

Vist

Smash Champion
I think the biggest mystery here is honestly how does conker have a nephew that old??? lol

well anyway I hope this gets straightened out..it really seems like that had to be the guy that took the phone and probably dk's wallet etc, and he needs to return that **** back asap. If he's a frequent lier then there really can't be any uncertainty when approaching him about it either..

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
conker you are amazing i love u...i had like 40 bucks in my wallet so that would be where the mysterious money came from...i NEED to get that wallet back cause it has my license and **** in it and i just turned 21!! it also has my insurance info which i really need cause im about to have surgery and thats kinda important...but yeah please please please try and get that back

Shinku

Smash Champion
i got an idea. hold like another smash fest or something but not really, just a trap so that the thief might come. then whack on him on the head, knock him out, tie up him up to a chair, blind fold him and interrogate the sh!it out him. like something out of a Tom Clancy novel.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I REALLY hate being accused even slightly of theft, why the **** did I go get a job if I was gonna make stealing my ****ing hobby.
You stole my bowser, I told you specifically you could not have it.

ROFL.

I mean I know I'm going to get my plush back, and I know you took it and you admit to have taking it.

But "stealing" is taking something from someone with out their permission or knowledge. You had specifically been told you could NOT have it.

You "stole" my bowser.

;D You're being accusing may not be fair, but you were a viable target to Steve.

Also

Ee- If you get banned ****ing ten times, just stop posting! It'll help you keep that account. (I mean, posting as in, posting in random discussion threads, just post in tourney threads saying "I'm coming" and ****.

ADDED: I assume all DK fests will be invite only from now on.

Invite me bro. Invite everyone on the omni's trust list! >.>

Added to first added: AND THEN LET EVERYONE ON THA LIST INVITE SOMEONE! It'll be a bigcirlce of loooove! I invite Bowsertree, so he can give me my ****ing plush!

SECOND ADDED: Fonz should now be "Holmez"

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You stole my bowser, I told you specifically you could not have it.

ROFL.

I mean I know I'm going to get my plush back, and I know you took it and you admit to have taking it.

But "stealing" is taking something from someone with out their permission or knowledge. You had specifically been told you could NOT have it.

You "stole" my bowser.

;D You're being accusing may not be fair, but you were a viable target to Steve.
I told you I did not hear you say anything about it. I wouldn't walk out with it if you had said anything. I was thinking, "whytf were NKK DOSV and Nikk plotting to throw a Bowser at me?". Sorry though, I'll give it back when I see you.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol, I told you pretty clearly, but if you didn't hear i might have told you softly.

Honestly, IDC, i know you got it and i know I'm getting it back so it's fine.

Frozen

Smash Lord
If the culprit takes the bait, we'll tie him up to a tree and throw things at him....fill water balloons up with like, apple juice or something....**** I don't know....but we would have to do something amazing like that.

Edit: I've got it, we tar and feather him......or honey and toilet paper him....or something.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm getting my phone back after work. My entire contact list is gone. Oh well, just glad to have it back. The guy kept denying that he stole it, so I had to go through the trouble of waiting for the guys to get a charger, then call my gf on Independence Day, and then for us to call the phone back just to confirm it was mine. I knew it was mine from the beginning, but whatever.

DK, I'm sure you know where your wallet is now.

Conker, meet me at the Silver Spring entrance closest to the SOHO's/stairs, etc.. It's on the same side as the McDonalds. I'll be wearing a yellow, blue, and white dress shirt with black slacks.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm getting my phone back after work. My entire contact list is gone. Oh well, just glad to have it back. The guy kept denying that he stole it, so I had to go through the trouble of waiting for the guys to get a charger, then call my gf on Independence Day, and then for us to call the phone back just to confirm it was mine. I knew it was mine from the beginning, but whatever.

DK, I'm sure you know where your wallet is now.

Conker, meet me at the Silver Spring entrance closest to the SOHO's/stairs, etc.. It's on the same side as the McDonalds. I'll be wearing a yellow, blue, and white dress shirt with black slacks.
glad the problem is solved. you should have beaten that guy to a pulp when you were sure it was your phone. oh well, leave the asskicking for DK i guess. he better give every cent he took from the wallet back.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
YO! Someone tell Conker (Dr.O) I'll be at the Silver Spring stop at 5:00! Not 6:00, but 5:00! Thanks.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
sweet now all i need to get back is my wallet...i dont even care about the money i just want my wallet and everything in it (like my license since i just turned 21!!)

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
you got 4th chief...omni 1st, Aho 2nd, Fonz 3rd....if anyone else wants to know their standings let me know but i just post up 1st 2nd and 3rd on the first page of the thread next to his name...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
NKK is only on the first page of the Bmore's thread cause he made the crew. I mean I've never seen Fragile Soul in my life and he's there too.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
FRAGILE SOUL IS THE ****ING CREW LEADER **** IT!!

He's too good.

Uhmmmmm YO DK!

Are you smashing with Hova today?

You should invite me, I need more hova training, I see results everytime!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hovas not answering his phone....and some friends surprised visited me from salisbury and we were supposed to head to salisbury today but my friend's car is broken so idk when we're leaving...IF we're leaving

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DK - I'm off from now till Otakon, I'll make the trip to your place, just gimme a day and time. Though if you could do some sort of std with just like Bmore or whatever that'd be amazing. =D

Top Bottom