• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK SmAsHfests!!

blues

Smash Journeyman
Bmore smashers are awesome, so I'm gonna try to come to one of these someday, especially if Hova goes

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Blues is the man.

Parallel parking was not on my drivers test slik, NY standards cant be beat. >.>

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK - I'm off from now till Otakon, I'll make the trip to your place, just gimme a day and time. Though if you could do some sort of std with just like Bmore or whatever that'd be amazing. =D
yeah i might be able to arrange a bmore STD...i think im off sun-fri so itll be sometime then...ill find out 2maro after work and post it up then
that **** would be mad fun...and with only like 8-10 people itll be mad chill too

Frozen

Smash Lord
16 points off the driving test and you fail.

I got 15 points off and was told it was a Christmas present that I passed at all....moral of the story, take your test on December 24'th like I did.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'm thinkin' IBIPGINE exclusivevity!

SHAWN/SEAN/DK!!!!!!!!!

YO TALK TO ME SOMETIME AFTER WORK (i work mon-sat 6-4...)

I Need Wedding info, I need to hang out with you, I need some hot jewish chicks.

The basics.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Shaun!!!!!

I psoted in MD player finder, I am ridiculously happy.

A) i got laid
B) I can get to bed soon,. and it's not too late

I'm in a GREAT mood that will almost surely carry over... I HAVE to ****ing go ahng out with you man, I promised you a drunk smash match, and it's ****ing onnnnnn

PLEASE DONT WORK SATURDAY NIGHT INTO SUNDAY..

And if you do call in sick.

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST DAY IN A LOOOOONG TIME!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
im having my surgery on monday so that means 8 weeks off with workmans comp hellz yeah!! within a week i wanna have a T.A. practicefest and then another DK SmAsHfest...during the fest there will be a smash 64 tourny as well and it will be in a bigger place...bum might be comin, who else is comin?

Shinku

Smash Champion
if bum goes, hell ****. unless some other top player goes. but a 64 tourney? im horrible at it but ill gladly attend. someone go find isai lol

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i wanna try and get chu and chillen and m2k and aho and fonz back and some other really good players...since im gonna be havin it in a bigger place it should be more appetizing

Top Bottom