• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT #13: Happy 2012!!! (The Apocalypse)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
sean beat me legit, all i hear about your mk is timing people out.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
There's more than one way to win. A win's a win, bro. I don't start out trying to time out from the get-go. Sometimes it just happens that way. Alrighty then, see you in bracket hopefully. :)

:phone:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you're right, a win is a win. and no means no.

i dont mind losing that way in bracket, but ill be damned if i spend half an hour losing for $1.

Denti

Smash Master
So Will has been texting ALSM with my phone and he doesn't know it's Will. This is the conversation LOL

ALSM - Ok. BTW, what is our team?

Will (Posing as me using my phone) - link and mario

ALSM - ... GET OUT

ALSM - Lol, if you really want to do this, sure.

Will (using my phone) - Well I'm not going Oli and I want to explore my low tier options, I'm pretty good with Mario

ALSM - Oh, k so you ARE serious. Alright, let's do it.

Will (using my phone) - And Will is teaming with Dakpo, so we gotta watch out for that Lucas ZSS teams.

ALSM - Oh, okay. Wait. What?! So who is Infinity teaming with?

HAHAHAHAHA

Dakpo

Smash Lord
so will has been texting alsm with my phone and he doesn't know it's will. This is the conversation lol

alsm - ok. Btw, what is our team?

will (posing as me using my phone) - link and mario

alsm - ... Get out

alsm - lol, if you really want to do this, sure.

will (using my phone) - well i'm not going oli and i want to explore my low tier options, i'm pretty good with mario

alsm - oh, k so you are serious. Alright, let's do it.

will (using my phone) - and will is teaming with dakpo, so we gotta watch out for that lucas zss teams.

alsm - oh, okay. Wait. What?! So who is infinity teaming with?

hahahahaha
trololololol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
you're right, a win is a win. and no means no.

i dont mind losing that way in bracket, but ill be damned if i spend half an hour losing for $1.
What, you don't like the prospect of making 50 cents an hour?

If you do some math, based on an 40 hour work-week, you'll make like $1,040 in a year. Who DOESN'T want 1000 dollars??!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol this is true. with that money i could pay for you to have key hole surgery on your scrotum, thats very cheap =)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
id say practice it up then, i dont want to play against a rusty one.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah ill do 5 then. i dont see w hy you'd respect it. you did me in pretty good last time.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
with brinstar and Rc gone, s hould be no problem. although ill welcome you to take me to RC

btw i forget if you're one of the few that play magic, but ill be bringing my magic deck.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Dakpo
EX
Infinity

MM my Snake.
If your not up for that, at least play serious sets?
Don't worry, I love to fight. Running isn't in my nature.
I'm just trying to be more methodical in my approach to win....

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
with brinstar and Rc gone, s hould be no problem. although ill welcome you to take me to RC

btw i forget if you're one of the few that play magic, but ill be bringing my magic deck.
I do play, but I don't have any cards. I'll prolly bum a deck off of Dakpo to play, but I'm down for some games :D

Also - I'm intrigued. Falco on RC?

Dakpo
EX
Infinity

MM my Snake.
If your not up for that, at least play serious sets?
Don't worry, I love to fight. Running isn't in my nature.
I'm just trying to be more methodical in my approach to win....
I'll money match you for whatever you want, dude, but I would MUCH rather sit down and play like 5 or 6 serious games with you to help pick apart your weaknesses and help you improve your game.

Hyperhavoc5

Smash Rookie
What, you don't like the prospect of making 50 cents an hour?

If you do some math, based on an 40 hour work-week, you'll make like $1,040 in a year. Who DOESN'T want 1000 dollars??!!
Wouldn't it be 2 dollars an hour? I.e 1 dollar every 30 minutes, yields two dollars an hour, so that'd be like 4k...

Top Bottom