• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT 5: Hype!!! DFW, Lubbock, Amarillo & Abilene CLASH!!!

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
So here are the MMs for DMT so far:

FTP vs PaniC $10
PaniC vs ALSM $5
PaniC vs NeoBatou $5
NeoBatou vs Rel12 $5

These matches will happen at specific times and will be done that way so that they can get hyped by everyone and should also be recorded.
PaNiC vs ALSM and NeoBatou are 1$ money matches. I'm not rich!!! hahaha

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Rel, if Neon does not show and neither does my partner, I will partner up with you. Double Yoshi means double stock tank!!!

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
we'll see, only yoshi i would team in reg dubz with is Burnt or Polt xD haha but i gotta see your yoshi first..
For real. Super hater. This isn't MLG or some huge tournament. Have some fun. That IS the point of playing brawl you know.

Also, Denti. I am from Lubbock and am trying to make the tourneys when i can. However this one i will not be able to make.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
For real. Super hater. This isn't MLG or some huge tournament. Have some fun. That IS the point of playing brawl you know.

Also, Denti. I am from Lubbock and am trying to make the tourneys when i can. However this one i will not be able to make.
lol Dakpo

@Tyson, i know its not MLG, or Huge Tournament, but Double Yoshi Sucks! unless its like with the best Yoshi, im not trying to put nobody down, i'm just saying. & trust me i'll have fun either way, ha can't wait to see what happens LMAO

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
@Rel: I know how you feel about the idea and I only suggested it only IF worst case neither of our partners show up. It's not necessarily something I would want to do either, but I can easily go Ganon, CF, Samus or Mario if you were going to stick with Yoshi in doubles.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
All i am saying is you really don't have to worry about things that "suck". It will all work out regardless.

Also, random question Rel, do you remember meeting me back at SWAT?

rel12

Smash Apprentice
All i am saying is you really don't have to worry about things that "suck". It will all work out regardless.

Also, random question Rel, do you remember meeting me back at SWAT?
SWAT... hmmm honestly I dont bro! WHat were you wearing bro?? I mean i kno you remember my Girl friend lol, Thats ALL the PROS talk about :/ well "PROS" meaning the top in TX lol..

@Alej i know what you mean, In Low Tier dubz I will be using Yoshi/Lucas mainly Yoshi but Lucas is fun & im pretty good with him as well as mario

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
SWAT... hmmm honestly I dont bro! WHat were you wearing bro?? I mean i kno you remember my Girl friend lol, Thats ALL the PROS talk about :/ well "PROS" meaning the top in TX lol..

@Alej i know what you mean, In Low Tier dubz I will be using Yoshi/Lucas mainly Yoshi but Lucas is fun & im pretty good with him as well as mario
Haha oh i have no idea what i was wearing. And yeah everyone was talking about your girlfriend the entire time. That's expected though, most smashers are complete horn dogs and would probably screw anything that walks ( or imagine it ) But no i don't remember your girlfriend, just remember that you had your girlfriend there.

Hmmm maybe one of these days we will be at another tournament at the same time.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Haha oh i have no idea what i was wearing. And yeah everyone was talking about your girlfriend the entire time. That's expected though, most smashers are complete horn dogs and would probably screw anything that walks ( or imagine it ) But no i don't remember your girlfriend, just remember that you had your girlfriend there.

Hmmm maybe one of these days we will be at another tournament at the same time.
LMAO everyone was like, OMG SHE IS SOOO FINE!!! haha but she really was tho, me & santi had our low tier name "We have HOT girlfriends" & won that haha, fun tournament, that was in like 2009?

Neon!

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time. Sorry rel, I still want to team with you soon though!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LMAO everyone was like, OMG SHE IS SOOO FINE!!! haha but she really was tho, me & santi had our low tier name "We have HOT girlfriends" & won that haha, fun tournament, that was in like 2009?
You guys lost that tourney cause me and espy ***** yo ***

also, im calling it now. ALSM will win LT at this event.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Jose is coming!!?? Good. I'll have my chance to beat him now!
Bobby: "Don't get too cocky Star Fox!"
Jose: "Just what I need to see, Star Wolf.."
Bobby: "You'll be seeing your dad soon, Fox!"
Jose: "We'll just see about that Wolf!!"
Bobby: "Let's see how you handle my new wolf..."
Jose: "Say your prayers Wolf"

:glare: Jose tried to give me controller johns, but we ain't letting that happen! ;)
*Unveils gc controller stash*

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
Bobby: "Don't get too cocky Star Fox!"
Jose: "Just what I need to see, Star Wolf.."
Bobby: "You'll be seeing your dad soon, Fox!"
Jose: "We'll just see about that Wolf!!"
Bobby: "Let's see how you handle my new wolf..."
Jose: "Say your prayers Wolf"

:glare: Jose tried to give me controller johns, but we ain't letting that happen! ;)
*Unveils gc controller stash*
hahaha. Exactly. :)

oo awesome! so you guys played ?? were you winning alot ?

Top Bottom