• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do The Mario 4 [It's Uair]

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
My mind is blown.

Would anyone object if I were to extend the clip due date to August 22nd? I realized my Fall quarter doesn't start until late September. Shows how much I've been paying attention...
I'm totally ok with that considering I'm going to be out of the country for a bit...and yeah...their milk comes in bags...it was pretty weird going into a costco and seeing that

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Name: Soul/FireReaper69
Region: US...Midwest
Color Mario: all
Estimated Clips: none so far

Imma try my best to get a few clips in...... I wont be mad if i dont make so no biggie. I have come to accept the fact that as much as a I try ill never be a looked at Mario main lol. when i post i feel like im always trolling so i hardly post at all here anymore..... I just lurk in the background. ^_^ fml lol

Javon89

Smash Ace
Would anyone object if I were to extend the clip due date to August 22nd? I realized my Fall quarter doesn't start until late September. Shows how much I've been paying attention...
That's great, I'll be able to send in 5/6 more clips with Brawl texture hacks.

Yea, our milk comes in bags, pain in the *** to open though.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Remember that clips have to be submitted in replay format aka the actual replay file. I'll get more detailed on the minor stuff as we approach the NEW due date.

Another thing to remember is to have variety in the opponent characters and stages. We don't want the entire video to be us beating low-tiers on Battlefield. It kinda kills the mood even if the combos are good.

And I'll start on the trailer this weekend. It will be more of a teaser really. I still have to get the needed hacks ready.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Another thing to remember is to have variety in the opponent characters and stages. We don't want the entire video to be us beating low-tiers on Battlefield. It kinda kills the mood even if the combos are good.
I wouldn't worry abot that. You save replays when you've made a nice combo (mindblowing in this case). You don't tell your opponent to pick a lowtier ad suck because you wanna gt some combos xd.
Yay a trailer.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yo fire...I want to help anyway I can...music selection or trailer ideas...if you want my help just shoot me a PM...it should be noted I picked songs for the first and third dtm...

SKidd

Smash Master
Is it okay if I have only, say, 3 clips?
I'm a bit Brawl self-conscious.
So I kind've want to exclude my lesser-quality clips.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'm capping the contributors at 20 people for the sake of my own sanity. That means only 4 slots are open. If you want in and the list is full, then you will have to ask to replace someone.

Also now I'll be bolding announcement stuff so it's easier to find.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Name: 2fast
Region: Atlantic North
Color: Fire Mario
Est. Clips: 4 - 7

I can't leave myself out from the brotherhood.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Now that the roster only has 1 spot left, I'm going to be pressing really hard to everyone on the list. That means more posting by contributors to make sure everyone is active.

If I don't hear from you for constant communication, you may be kicked.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Well, looks like the roster is now.....set? i hope so.

Welcome aboard, LilG!

Can't wait to see the new trailer!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Guess that's it.

The only way you can be in DTM4 now is if someone were to drop out. If you are still interested, post anyway to let me know.

Thanks for the support everyone!!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
LilG, make it so that you can receive private messages.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Starting today, I should be free to wifi anybody willing to brave the lag at any time (for the next few days).

Just hit me up on AIM (Zalba77), PM me here, or find me in the Xat to set up a match.

NNID
LilG912
Dang, Matador, I didn't know u pm'd me about the xats thing on Smashboards, I mostly on AIB, talkin to peeps, post the xats link on my profile and catch me on there so I can be there w/ the other Marios.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Name: Anthony
Region: CA, USA
Color Mario: Black (or brown, whatever)
Estimated Clips:
1 :(

Sooooo, what? Do I enter someone's FC or something to send the replay? I zero-to-death a Sheik (with 2 capes)!

Top Bottom