• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys wanna see the worst Smash player ever?

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
For Brawl I think you would have to take a group of characters to rank them. It cannot go by numbers such as that list. In fact, Brawl feels so balanced right now it's hard to find who is good or bad. With my playing abilities I find Mario, Wario, and Jigglypuff very difficult to use / I suck with them.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
OMG. His copy of brawl should be MINE instead. Why do wasted copies of brawl go to people like him when they could finally go to Europe or AUSTRALIA. Geez.

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
i havent even played brawl, and i reckon this guys list is screwy. I don know how the characters play, but Zelda/Sheik? C'mon, they're different. Same with Samus/Zamus, you can play as one, but not the other if you want. Although, PKMN Trainer should be one, coz you HAVE to switch, but the others, just no.
LEGENDEPIC FAIL!

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
It was obvious to me this list was complete trash when the introduction stated final smashes are huge influences on his list. A list like that can only be taken seriously if you view each character on a competitive level.

SashaNein in the comments hates on tourney players, but a lit like this is something only tourney players would appreciate, granted it was accurate. Of course we are going to be responding to this crap list.

Basara

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOL

But he is right in one thing , why in the hell a char like jigglypuff can be in this game ????
there are like 400+ pokemons and they choose one of the worst , it has no impact in the Pokemon world , he/she is weak in the pokemon world , and of course jiggly is FAT AND HORRENDOUS..... XDD

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
This Tier List is Bottom Tier.

@Basara, Jigglypuff has been a very well known Pokemon from the earliest days of its popularity, and remains even today a staple of the franchise, comparable even to other still-important original Pokemon like Meowth or even Pikachu. Considering as well, that a large portion of the gaming world did not bother to keep up with anything more than the first installments of the Pokemon franchise, most characters chosen are from the original cast, not surprisingly. This was, in fact, a rule up until Lucario's appearance. In pokeballs, some greater freedom is allowed, and newer pokemon appear in droves inside Brawl's Pokeballs.

But playable Pokemon should be well known and should have appeared relatively early in the franchise (excepting Lucario's dubious, though understandable selection). All things considered, Jigglypuff's presence is no surprise, especially when coupled with her position as one of only twelve in the original cast, survived through Melee and into Brawl. At the time of SSB64's creation, there were few more well-known or popular choices than Jigglypuff, and from that point on, her inclusion in the original cast has nearly guaranteed her continued presence.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Yes This List Sucks Because Only Competitive Players Should Play Ssb And All Opinions That Are Different Than Ours Suck! No Items Fox Only Final Destination!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Yes This List Sucks Because Only Competitive Players Should Play Ssb And All Opinions That Are Different Than Ours Suck! No Items Fox Only Final Destination!
Did you even read the list? His reasons are idiotic. Peach is #26 because she can float and has 3 different smash attacks? Try telling me that's not stupid.

TheLake

Smash Master
Kirby is freakin awsome in brawl...but not for those reasons lolz

Ganon should be way lower then second to last though

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
I knew this list was extreme epic fail as soon as he said Toon Link was worse then Link. As well as when Olimar and Metaknight ended up 19 and 20!!! I officially have the right to **** this man of his soul! Just amazing how he could **** that list... T.T;

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
It would be great if that actually turned out to be the exact tier list in a few years time xD It sure does look very upside-down, though.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I like how he bases a lot of the placings on their final smash.

Then again, he sucks at that as well. He said that ROB has one of the worst final smashes in the game ... yeah ... turning invincible and being able to trap people for like 30% before finishing them off with a ridiculously powerful laser sucks

Jun.

Smash Lord
lol we should get players from the boards to play this guy with supposedly "bottom tier" character and mop the floor with him.

he put my main at #33 King dedede...... maybe he didn't know grabbing was in the game....

toon link #27..... he's now on crack

this is what someone said to defend this guy:

"Hey Jeremy, please ignore the tourney ****s

Here's my impression of all these people coming here to flame you.
"I challenge you to a game of Smash Brothers. What's this!? NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION!!!"

They do their best to make the game not fun for casual gamers and take Smash WAY, WAYYYYYYYY too seriously. Don't listen to them. "

NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION!!!

i'm gonna say that everytime i hear a casually gamer

NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION!!!

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I was never here, *******.

Anyway, this thread proves that no one on this forum accepts opinions.
No. In a way, you getting angry that someone dares disagree with you proves that YOU don't accept opinions. Someone felt your support of that teir list was idiotic. That's THEIR opinion. I see what you meant about competetive player being to critical but that's just the way some people play the game. That list has nothing to do with their critical way of thinking though. Its a matter of that teir list simply lacking truth and clearity. Some of the things in that list were either not true or not well thought out. We as normal, everyday Brawl player see that and point it out. You as a normal, everyday Brawl player disagree with us. Everyone's got opimion's. Get over it...

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, people here are just as stupid as they think that guy is.
No. The people here play smash. The people here know the characters. I understand it is all about opinion and what not. But that list is very, very bad. The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. He said that Ness' up and down B use a yo yo. He doesn't even know what a smash is. I do agree that it is all personal opinion, but I think almost everyone's personal opinion is that that list sucks. :D

volbound1700

Smash Master
Well a lot of people's rankings on here are based on without items or FS. I noticed there is a different strategy with items.

I got killed by someone online without items and then took him on with items same characters and killed him. However, his list is kinda bad. Jigglypuff is better then 35 and Kirby is definitely not 1 although I think he isn't a bad character.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Actually I re-read it and I started to think of his logic.

His argument is not tournament characters, it is based on if your a newb and want to win as a newb early pick these characters (still kind of bad). So his rankings figure in easy to use characters. Kirby was the first character I played as in Smash since his flying ability made it easier not to fall.

Top Bottom