• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys wanna see the worst Smash player ever?

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
Why is this not locked yet? It's just a lot of people going LOL THAT GUY IS SUCH A NOOB WE'RE SO MUCH MORE CLEVER XDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Ubezor

Smash Rookie
Kirby and Lucas in the top two......

You deserve to be taken out and shot

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Why is this not locked yet? It's just a lot of people going LOL THAT GUY IS SUCH A NOOB WE'RE SO MUCH MORE CLEVER XDDDDDDDDDDDD.
'Cos no one complains about it due to postcount +1 lol. Also, it makes people feel better by letting them laugh at stupid people.

Razed

Smash Ace
Has anyone contacted him yet? If so, can they post the convo here please? xD

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Geeze, that guys article got flamed to a crisp. Well, I'm not gonna say he deserved it, but it wasn't a very well thought out list.

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers-
"'But Jeremy, there are two of them!' Yeah, but what happens when they knock the pink one out - how are you going to get back on the platform?"

What the ****? Has he ever heard of their side-b attack? Sure, it doesn't have as much air as it had in melee, but I recover successfully with that move(without nana) 90% of the time. Oh, and he didn't even mention their final smash at all in there. My guess is that he played a 1 minute match with all the characters, and then ranked them.:p

Iwan

Smash Ace
yea, i saw this list a few days ago and couldn't help but laugh my *** off...I mean, he wasn't even close...

Top Bottom