• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Want Sheik To Return?

Do You Want Shiek To Return?

• Yes

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
To me the fifth one just looks like a taunt, because there are no sparkles or flashes of light whatsoever, if you can show me the melee animation I may believe you
Considering her side and down taunt are the same (especially the down taunt) and the general lack of visual change (neutral A, Forward A, Forward Smash, Neutral Aerial, Din's Fire and Farore's Wind), I highly doubt it's a new taunt.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Considering her side and down taunt are the same (especially the down taunt) and the general lack of visual change (neutral A, Forward A, Forward Smash, Neutral Aerial, Din's Fire and Farore's Wind), I highly doubt it's a new taunt.
Well for all we know we could get 4 taunts per character I mean brawl gave us 2 extra

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Ah, of course, I'm not against the idea of an additionnal taunt!

For now, we haven't seen a lot of changes in the gameplay and the animations, so I'll not say "it is a new taunt". It's a possibility, but I think we need to see if other characters have some things that could be a new taunt.

Last edited:

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
i like sheik. i like zelda, however i'd still prefer them to be seperate characters, at which point people could complain that impa would be a better replaement for sheik, and i'd say i'm fine with that, i don't care wether it's impa or sheik, i'm personaly for them getting their own down b move though and the removal of transforming into the other, if it does stay i'd prefer the transform to be a taunt, but unable to be executed in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom