• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Wow, lies. Almost beating someone doesn't mean ****.
WHAT i was like "max if i beat your marth you gotta put me as best doc again" and i was winning until you did some gay marth stuff.

and then i did like a bair to fair on marth and i was being all sexy >:[ im goin all doc next time we play

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wow using Doc vs. Link is hard.
looks like i have to go with desh in this one.
Link > Doc.

Spife

Smash Master
wow using Doc vs. Link is hard.
looks like i have to go with desh in this one.
Link > Doc.
Skler says the opposite, something about getting combo'd harder or something. I haven't played a competitive mario player though, and I've played roman's doc a lot to know how the match up feels, in fact roman's doc is the only character of his I've beat in tourny :laugh: Roman, just play fox or falco or marth against me buddy. Doc out spams that's for sure

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Skler says the opposite, something about getting combo'd harder or something. I haven't played a competitive mario player though, and I've played roman's doc a lot to know how the match up feels, in fact roman's doc is the only character of his I've beat in tourny :laugh: Roman, just play fox or falco or marth against me buddy. Doc out spams that's for sure
just because Skler gets ***** by Pine doesnt mean Doc > Link..
LOL jokes <3Skler<3

Desh

Smash Ace
doc out spams, but links projectiles overall are more effective in the match XD
why am i awake at 4:20?
who knows.
does anyone care?
no not rly?
why am i typing this all out?
wtf else do you want me to do at 4:20

edit: **** yeaaahhh 4:20 >_>

DRD

Smash Lord
who knows.
does anyone care?
no not rly?

bed lol

or stay awake its all the same at this point

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh man I was at SMYM9 yesterday and I got 3rd in teams with cosmo, and got videos of all our bracket matches, the highlight being when we 2-0'd darkrain and dmac in winner's bracket :psycho: I'll get them up when I'm not soooo tired. all I can say is doc is waaaaaay better in teams than anyone gives him credit for

DRD

Smash Lord
oh man I was at SMYM9 yesterday and I got 3rd in teams with cosmo, and got videos of all our bracket matches, the highlight being when we 2-0'd darkrain and dmac in winner's bracket :psycho: I'll get them up when I'm not soooo tired. all I can say is doc is waaaaaay better in teams than anyone gives him credit for
upload that ****

I don't think I've seen any of your matches before

I'm too lazy to youtube them though

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
who knows.
does anyone care?
no not rly?

smash @ my house naked was pretty hawt.
no homo.

18spikes: upload them double =D
i need to play more doubles.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
STOS YOU SKANKY *****
****ING FLOPPING ON OUR TEAM SEX.
FOR A DK.
YOU HORE.

Caps.
its okay bby.
just be good ans home so you can go to grmos tourney =D
i dont want you flopping cause of school grade johns.

Desh

Smash Ace
yo
you DO want me flopping cause of school grade johns, cuz then maybe you can place better ;] <3
loololololol

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Does anyone double jump out of a FH dair approach? i've started doing it to some characters (floaty)if i hit them while they're in the air cos they tried to shorthop. you can usually land an uair cos it comes out so quick but i haven't experimented with comboing after that.

Is this i good idea or is it better to land-> uptilt/upsmash->whatever

?

Gea

Smash Master
QFT.

Anyways, about full hop dair -> uair. It works pretty well, just be careful against like... Peach, who can possible Nair you out of it. Unsure of it. Other than that, dair is definitely underused for Doc and great fullhopped.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Does anyone double jump out of a FH dair approach? i've started doing it to some characters (floaty)if i hit them while they're in the air cos they tried to shorthop. you can usually land an uair cos it comes out so quick but i haven't experimented with comboing after that.

Is this i good idea or is it better to land-> uptilt/upsmash->whatever

?
I would probaly do it to get more hits in, thats probaly it though, I don't use dair much though. I guess I need to use it more? Y/N? xD

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Top Bottom