• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

Pine

Smash Ace
lol i cant help that im just so talented i can take like 6 months off from smash and still destroy people with my phd skills

i mean...its hard being so great ye know?

<3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I know any stages with platforms is bad vs her, right? I mean, the whole platform can be hogged by her dsmash.

I think I did fine against her on FD and Pokemon Stadium. Actually, I think I'm starting to like the matchup, well, more preferable then shiek. :3

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
In my experience (which isn't very much agianst peach) I like to play on battlefield, YS and FoD against her.

Platforms for escaping/comboing (for both of you O_O)

YS - has small sides abuse her lack of fear for horizontal KO, and the ceiling is kinda low so it benefits you on offensive but she can **** just as hard.

BF - that weird edge has a pretty decent doc sweet spot so she can't just sit there D-smashing and hope to hit you, pluse you could use the edge to your advantage if you try to stage spike her.

FoD - just because the platforms move around and it's a decent ceiling for killing... I think, it's been a while since I've fought her there. The sides are pretty wide though and you may find a use for stage spiking again. Pills can dominate the area depending on the platform positions.

I don't know much about peach but I hope that helped.

Oh, and Sumo I think that you can escape a D-smash by dropping through the platform to an Up-air and that can open some things up for you.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Against Peach, i would think YS would be a good choice.. don't really know too much about peach. I know that she can't camp for her life. So that's why i would CP it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I do know that cape works wonders, man. Haha no vegies for me *cape* :3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
First time you beat me was 2-1. I also beat you at a Mass Madness.

Didn't you lose to Lock or something?

EDIT: Lol. Both of your wins were 2-1 now that I think about it. Either way, I win at not losing to Lock.

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
Dang!

Dr. **** prescribes three to four B-airs, then call him in the morning. Loved that vid.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
This is why we main Doc. I remember at a tourney i was down by 3 stocks against a fox, but i came back by playing gimp styleeee.

Top Bottom