• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

Niko45

Smash Master
otg's doc is way stronger than DJ's at this point. DJ is a Samus player.

For the record, I've beaten Nando EVERYTIME it's counted, but that kid is **** and is probably a better player than me.
Nah, I don't agree (that he's better than you). Especially if you look at his own critique of you, he says you only win in friendlies yet it's HIM who can win in friendlies but not tournament against you. You're better.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
otg's doc is way stronger than DJ's at this point. DJ is a Samus player.

Nah, I don't agree (that he's better than you). Especially if you look at his own critique of you, he says you only win in friendlies yet it's HIM who can win in friendlies but not tournament against you. You're better.
Here we go with the stupid logic. Me currently being a Samus main has nothing to do with OTG's Doc being way stronger than mine just because he uses him more often than me and you play him often.

No about OTG being better than Nando too. *****s is being mad bias.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Ugh, so much fakeness.

Alright, you guys keep johning and talking about how you only have a 25% chance of beating higher tiered characters at the same skill level or whatever other arbitrary BS nonsense you wanna throw out there for why you guys dont place. I'll be out actually playing this game with good people and improving in the meantime if you guys want to talk about something relevant.
At this point I'm sure you're trolling.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
nah i think he had a good point. i agree with otg about his doc opinions

(cant weigh in on otg vs nando vs niko vs dj)

S l o X

Smash Champion
damn

it's going downnnn, meet in the hood, it's goin down.

i like playing doc from time to time. like, in friendlies. i'm on the defense way tooo much, about to just space those fairs and uptilt in peoples faces until they mess up because i suck at defense.

Max?

Smash Champion
This is so ********, but at least people are posting here again. Niko thanks for having my back, but the reality is Nando has gone to more tournies and placed better and is widely accepted as better. I might beat him when it comes to tourney, but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

@ DJ, We're WAAAY overdue to play, so next time we play hopefully I can show you I'm not ****ing around. Dittos really don't prove anything tho LOL. I just don't want you to think I'm coming in here popping off on some BS because I really do believe that I can back up what I'm saying. Also, I'm not saying I'm a better player than you at all. I never inferred that, and I don't think anyone else here did either, I just wanna clear that up.

/seriousness

Now back to trolling.

YOU GUYS SUCK

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This is so ********, but at least people are posting here again. Niko thanks for having my back, but the reality is Nando has gone to more tournies and placed better and is widely accepted as better. I might beat him when it comes to tourney, but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

@ DJ, We're WAAAY overdue to play, so next time we play hopefully I can show you I'm not ****ing around. Dittos really don't prove anything tho LOL. I just don't want you to think I'm coming in here popping off on some BS because I really do believe that I can back up what I'm saying. Also, I'm not saying I'm a better player than you at all. I never inferred that, and I don't think anyone else here did either, I just wanna clear that up.

/seriousness

Now back to trolling.

YOU GUYS SUCK
Dittos definitely don't mean anything lol. Although yeah, we are overdue to play. I'm overdue to play with alot of *****s actually lol.

SmashMac

Smash Lord

/seriousness

Now back to trolling.

YOU GUYS SUCK
Rude. But in all seriousness, if Doc. dittos prove anything, it's that one player is better against Doc. than the other. I really want to go to Genesis 2.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Let me just set a few things straight, for the record.

1) ALL YALL NIKKAS ****IN' GAY

2) I'm the best Doc on the east coast. West coast too. Actually all yall ****in GAY

3) Skinhoff is THE best samus on the east coast. West coast too for sure. Yall gay.

4) Nando: THIS THE GAYEST ****IN KID I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. But he aight. Dont hate on TFS. TFS gay like you, so we should both go beat hax in tourney and ****. Nah seriously though stop gay. Nah im just ****in with you, you aight. Srsly though you gay. "Let's sit down at a TV and just play for a while." --OTSimple

5) Niko: I couldn't find the quote where KK talks about how clean cut and beautiful you are, so I gave up. But that's my shoutout to you nukka. You aight. Definitely the least gay, and the MOST humble.

6) Max?TGPofMezziah: Now, here's a ***** I dont know how to deal with. Whenever I say anything, this nukka just threatens to beat the **** outta me. This ***** gay. But this nukka gonna stomp you all out with Doc nonetheless. Actually this kid too gay. Nah he aight. Seriously though. Gayest ***** I ever seen.

7) DJ: Nah

8) Shroomed: DWAM

Why am I shouting out? I dont remember. Yall gay.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THE FESTIVITIES

im up late bored as ****

^^thanks for the donation white trash

and yea ill MM you boss
u the home nando

but that was harsh

damn

it's going downnnn, meet in the hood, it's goin down.

i like playing doc from time to time. like, in friendlies. i'm on the defense way tooo much, about to just space those fairs and uptilt in peoples faces until they mess up because i suck at defense.
yea i feel u, im like that to

/seriousness

Now back to trolling.

YOU GUYS SUCK
UH OH, ITS ABOUT THAT TIME EC!!!!!!

CLASH OF THE TITANS

<3 NY

OTG is that *****

Dittos definitely don't mean anything lol. Although yeah, we are overdue to play. I'm overdue to play with alot of *****s actually lol.
DJ u the homie

u got this!!!!!!!!!
Let me just set a few things straight, for the record.

1) ALL YALL NIKKAS ****IN' GAY

2) I'm the best Doc on the east coast. West coast too. Actually all yall ****in GAY

3) Skinhoff is THE best samus on the east coast. West coast too for sure. Yall gay.

4) Nando: THIS THE GAYEST ****IN KID I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. But he aight. Dont hate on TFS. TFS gay like you, so we should both go beat hax in tourney and ****. Nah seriously though stop gay. Nah im just ****in with you, you aight. Srsly though you gay. "Let's sit down at a TV and just play for a while." --OTSimple

5) Niko: I couldn't find the quote where KK talks about how clean cut and beautiful you are, so I gave up. But that's my shoutout to you nukka. You aight. Definitely the least gay, and the MOST humble.

6) Max?TGPofMezziah: Now, here's a ***** I dont know how to deal with. Whenever I say anything, this nukka just threatens to beat the **** outta me. This ***** gay. But this nukka gonna stomp you all out with Doc nonetheless. Actually this kid too gay. Nah he aight. Seriously though. Gayest ***** I ever seen.

7) DJ: Nah

8) Shroomed: DWAM

Why am I shouting out? I dont remember. Yall gay.

I want all of you to MM me for $20 because I'm kind of poor and I'd love an extra $100 to spend =D
god damn dajuan stfu bro :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i think im better then OTG....but thats jus my opinion.....its funny cause i dnt even play this game like dat....GET A DA KID....

guess ill settle for 2nd best doc...(smirk)
i bet u i can contest that....

GOD I LOVE JPEGS LOOOOL

Max?

Smash Champion
WAFFLES GOING INNNN>

Bring it Boss, you're washed up and live in a ****ty ****ty region.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I can beat everyone that's ever posted in this thread ^^.

Probably one of my first trash-talk posts btw.

Max?

Smash Champion
You did it Smashmac!!

I'm glad that people are hype to play Doc again, that's really all that matters. But the reality is, you *****s fake and I run this ****.

Max?

Smash Champion
That's why good people don't post :p
lol
You're right. I never EVER see PP, Armada, Hbox, Shroomed or anyone who is good post ever. They are merely ghosts on this forum, and I'm beginning to question whether or not they exist.

Shroomed

Smash Master
My personal Doc rankings:

0. Foxroar/Captain Jack
1. Me
2. Brandon
3. Bob$
4. OTG/Boss/Smashmac/DJ

Although I haven't seen OTG/Smashmac play in person yet.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
And what the hell are some of you guys talking about?! Doc is clearly outclassed at high level play. If you're Doc going against a high level player who is using a better character than Doc, the only way you're gonna win is if:
1) your opponent doesn't know the Doc matchup very well
2) your opponent is having an off-game
3) you're a playing pretty close to perfect and capitalizing on all the mistakes and predicting everything your opponent has.

I'm just not convinced that Doc can cover enough options as safely as some of the other characters. Doc has to take chances against certain matchups that put him in a coin flip situation. And losing the coin flip often means losing a stock for Doc, where winning the same coin flip only means some damage toward the opponent.

There's no Armada version of Dr Mario. Is an Armada version of Doc really even viable?! Peach has wayyy better shield pressure than Doc, let alone the better recovery. Doc barely has any hitboxes and can barely approach Marth (And I'm talkin' about a Marth that knows the Doc matchup, not some half-*** Marth).

Damn, now I want to go to Genesis 2, and I barely get to travel. But you guys are hyping everything up with all this **** talk. All of y'all better do so good at Genesis with Doc. And I like how 10 months ago OTG was like "Doc sucks, there are better characters like Fox and Falco." And now all of a sudden Doc is so good against all these characters. I hope I get to see of these Genesis matches from him to see what the hell changed his mind so drastically.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
And what the hell are some of you guys talking about?! Doc is clearly outclassed at high level play. If you're Doc going against a high level player using a better character than Doc, the only way you're gonna win is if:
1) your opponent doesn't know the Doc matchup very well
2) your opponent is having an off-game
3) you're a playing pretty close to perfect and capitalizing on all the mistakes and predicting everything your opponent has.

I'm just not convinced that Doc can cover enough options as safely as some of the other characters. Doc has to take chances against certain matchups that set him up for win or lose coin flip. And losing the coin flip often means losing a stock for Doc, where winning the same coin flip only means some damage toward the opponent.

There's no Armada version of Dr Mario. Is an Armada version of Doc really even viable?! Peach has wayyy better shield pressure than Doc, let alone the better recovery. Doc barely has any hitboxes and can barely approach Marth (And I'm talkin' about a Marth that knows the Doc matchup, not some half-*** Marth).

Damn, now I want to go to Genesis 2, and I barely get to travel. But you guys are hyping everything up with all this **** talk. All of y'all better do so good at Genesis with Doc. And I like how 10 months ago OTG was like "Doc sucks, there are better characters like Fox and Falco." And now all of a sudden Doc is so good against all these characters. I hope I get to see of these Genesis matches from him to see what the hell changed his mind so drastically.
I mean, a lot can happen in 10 months...it makes sense that someone might be frustrated with a matchup or something and blames the character, but after a while people start realizing that it's not the character, but the player. A good player playing a good character can be outclassed by a better player playing a worse character. There's been more than enough evidence of that in recent history (who ever thought Pikachu would see Top 5 at a national?), so I don't think I really need to argue for that claim.

Doc mains that claim that Doc is bad are, I suspect, just bad players.

That said, I'm a sheik main cause, like Waffles said, I'm gay. But even though OTG sometimes gets discouraged after we play cause that match up is almost as gay as I am, he usually comes around and admits that Doc's good anyway. Cause that *****'s REAL, not like yall fake ***, ***** ***, candy ***, ***** ***, punk *** NUKKAS.

Don't expect me, him, or anyone else from TFS to be at genesis though. We're all too lazy. Just take my word (because I'm SUCH a ****in' authority, absolutely) for it that he's better than probably 95% of people that post in here and think they can play. Prolly third or fourth best Doc, behind Shroomed, Waffles, and maybe DJ.

Aight I made my posts for the year. See you guys in 2012!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
So I'm a bad player because I call Doc bad?

BROOLSTORYCO
Noone is gonna deny that you're good

I meant more that you're bad if you blame a loss on Doc being bad. And if you do that, then yes, I think you're not as good a player as you could be

Damn, 3 posts in one year. That's going overboard. Pz

Shroomed

Smash Master
Oh I never meant to phrase it as I would beat people if I played a different character. It's moreso that I acknowledge that my character isn't as good as others and I would have an easier time using another character if I took the time to learn them as well as I know Doc.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yaneev actually posting intelligently for once? I'm humbled.

Really at a loss for words right now.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm just glad to see the boards being active again. It's nice to know that there are a bunch of solid Doc players out there and for once we're all actually talking. Maybe we'll do something productive now? Probably not.

Go figure it takes a bunch of bull**** that will never be proven/backed up to get people together. None of this matters, all these ratings are completely biased and ******** (lol at Bob$/Captain Jack). What really matters is how good your region is and where you place in it. We gotta **** other people, not each other.

So step it up *****s, I know I am.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I'm just glad to see the boards being active again. It's nice to know that there are a bunch of solid Doc players out there and for once we're all actually talking. Maybe we'll do something productive now? Probably not.

Go figure it takes a bunch of bull**** that will never be proven/backed up to get people together. None of this matters, all these ratings are completely biased and ******** (lol at Bob$/Captain Jack). What really matters is how good your region is and where you place in it. We gotta **** other people, not each other.

So step it up *****s, I know I am.
I been practicing with my partner Pr0ject, Uber Ice and RockCrock now that he's back from college and I'm ready for anything. I just gotta get to a tournament.

This is SmashMac btw.

Top Bottom