• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dodge/Roll Frame Data *now with air dodge!*

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Peach's air dodge need to be relocated in a tier of it's own
font size two sizes larger, bold, red, and with a picture of Sakurai laughing, pointing at the stats

absolutely painful

always wondered how they managed the 3D in 2D for attacks :O
now I know [at least in relation to spot dodges XD]

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Peach doesn't NEED an air dodge. Why air dodge when you can just float and down air everything? :laugh:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
so what attacks constitute as 3D attacks for characters such as snake and sonic. Itd be nice to know for the whole cast, but those two are fine with me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I knew Peach's ad was bad, in fact, I even knew it was the worst, but her's is even worse than I thought! (I think it's pretty funny how it's a dodge and she's not even dodging for half of it, 15 out of 49 frames is preety bad lol)

Flayl

Smash Hero
Before that people just recorded videos and literally counted frames in a video editing program

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i've always known peaches air dodge was bad, literally you get her in the air and FORCE her to air dodge she will get ***** out of it. It never really made much sense why hers is so bad since shes always in the air to begin with. I honestly believe that is what holds down her air game the most.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
How did you get this info?
I ask because the info in here for ZSS is different than the info in here, and this frame data was compiled by rPSIvysaur (or so I've been told)

sry4bumplul

(More specifically, everything in the spreadsheet seems to have 1 extra frame of duration while having the same invincible frame interval)

Luigi player

Smash Master
How did you get this info?
I ask because the info in here for ZSS is different than the info in here, and this frame data was compiled by rPSIvysaur (or so I've been told)

sry4bumplul

(More specifically, everything in the spreadsheet seems to have 1 extra frame of duration while having the same invincible frame interval)
Thats because in this thread the total number of frames of the actions are listed, and in the sheet it lists the earliest frame you can do something again. Makes totally sense.

:phone:

Luigi player

Smash Master
oops

well, that's interesting and should be looked into. wrong frame data sucks. maybe IASA frames were forgotten...

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Just wondering, does anyone know about landing lag frame data? It seems character specific.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's universal. 2 frames for a normal landing. 4 frames for a hard landing, aka fastfalling stuff.
If you seem to have more than this, it's either the landing lag of a move or RCO lag.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Glad to see Oli's frame data for spotdodge & rolling is okay, the amount of distance he rolls still sucks though lol.

Top Bottom