• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
John your results return mafia or not mafia, right? If so, definitely investigate Sokr. No way there are three mafia in this setup with the numbers presented, especially since we know there are two killing roles out there. Him popping guilty would clear him if your results are worded like that.

Doc should be on John. SK/vig should shoot Chaco or Auspher if they know whats good for them.

Thats all assuming we don't already win with this lynch, which I find likely.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm not totally game for a Chaco lynch; I'm much more down for a John lynch after auspher tbh. It might be cuz I didn't really read ALL of his posts, but I straight up don't find Chaco to be scummy and I felt his responses to you checked out A-Okay.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm with you on that Gorf. I personally think the lynch should be between Aushper and Mockingjay though. I'm not sure I believe John's claim but seeing as there haven't been any CC's then I'm inclined to go with it atm.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
sup negroids

I haven't read **** since D1 ended lol. Gimme some cliffnotes. What's the dealio shakin' down atm? I'mma be on coast mode until one of my eight trillion games ends I think.

#HBC | Gorf

MockingJay's tripping on himself, people are too quick to jump the gun, and likely because yesterDay went so fast, and they're jumping to assume scumChaco cuz... welp... not much good reason that I've seen. John claimed cop which is silly in a game where a mafia cop flipped, and Auspher's auspher. Me and Vegito are town, you're probz town. GGs.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well if its any solace Auspher just hasn't posted anywhere on the boards since 4 days ago. Inactivity seems legit.

J on the other hand has definitely been around, just not here.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
And it's not like J gets avoidance issues as scum.

Oh wait he totally does.

kuz we got our vote on the semen dumpster right?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
seriously though if this post is at all accurate:

Sokr said:
Ok. Honestly my reasoning for voting MJ was nothing more than "I'll follow Super Vegito". But after just re reading his posts I've decided I don't like that slot. He seemed to be pushing a kuz/EE lynch at first but then after noone listened he just settled for sheeping a Chaco lynch.
I have literally everything I need to be okay with this.

D

Deleted member

Evil Eye, how much can I trust you? How can you prove you're not scum?

I really did like your play in the last game, but I want to be sure I have the same town vibes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Auspher. Claim now. Or die. Everyone wants you to claim.

:phone:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Wait. Did Auspher just pop in here with a demand? WTF

John2k4

The End of an Era
Vote: Auspher

Honestly I'm fine with either but Auspher's quick little comment and nothing else has made me dislike him more.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
John's a third choice... and the reason I'm iffy on it is cuz there's a MAFIA cop...
The reason I kinda believe him is because:

1. havent seen any other town pr's, compared to how many maf pr's there was.
2. Miller makes sense since there isn't a gf. Still in maf favor tho.

It can be possible there isn't a cop and the miller is here to wifom the setup.

In that case, if mj flips indie I feel john can be indie with him if the game coninues. Or maybe he is a lyncher.

:phone:

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Oh wait he's not lyncher. My mind is just running wild. And there's only one indy.
Gord is voting mj so ofc he thinks he's scum. I'm being silly.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
ehhhhhhhhh auspho was really reluctant to be useful in Lost Almost Mafia. I guess in that game he was a little more transparent about his usefulness though, talk about a badly chosen target and useless manner of questioning.

fo rull do auspher tryna set expectations for the KuzEE slot lol what is this gawbidge

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Ran is the Vegito slot all you at this point? Because if you don't make it official you're gonna buttdevastate yourself with modvotes

#HBC | Gorf

Because Kuz and EE never making a hydra isn't buttdevastating.

Ran for all you know miller can be there for the MAF'S COP.

He's the only person to have claimed so far, and there's a flipped VT. Woohoo?

His play points to him being scum imo, and like I said a third choice, but still.

Why aren't people voting for MockingJay again I forgot.

Top Bottom