• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Was the mafia cop a rolecop? If not does that not point to a traitor still being out there? If so I think that'd be john because my role then would be to throw off the mafia cop.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He was a game show cop, whatever the **** that means. If you wanna know whether game show = role cop, you'd have to ask the mafia.

Which is why mockingjay needs to show :b:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Actually Sokr that makes A LOT of sense, considering the fact that we don't necessarily know what the game show cop does. If it IS like a traitor finder, since the mechanics of the traitor is that NK recruits em it can help finding the traitor with a guilty. That's honestly GENIUS if MockingJay doesn't flip scum.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Hmm yeah. I guess John is good for the last lynch if needed. Like I don't know why but he is really harping on Auspher whatever chance he can get.

Keep in mind John voted Auspher because he said MJ noticed the thread existed, and he didn't. (Yet he did right before MJ did)

I feel he was trying to give MJ an excuse, and you can tell he hasn't really voted along the MJ wagon. Sure, Chaco, or even Auspher. But not MJ. Get me?

So I'm fine with MJ dying ToDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 2.3 - With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Mockingjay [2] - Gorf, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator
Auspher [2] - Chaco, John2k4
John2k4 [1] - Sokr
Chaco [1] - Mockingjay
Sokr [0]
Super Vegito [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting:
Auspher, Super Vegito

:banana:

John2k4

The End of an Era
@Vegemite - I mainly didn't want an MJ hammer yet.

Auspher's popping in without a claim is the main reason I voted him. :mad:

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Really? But I already unvoted when he was at L-1 to prevent a hammer. You didn't unvote for that reason, you voted Auspher when he showed up with something you apparently didn't like about him.

He was at l-2 basically, so he wasn't in danger of being hammered. I think you are lying. ;D

John2k4

The End of an Era
This game has become inactive to the point where I've stopped remembering trivial things like vote history.
Man I need to update my notes for those. =(

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@John: Doesn't matter. You didn't vote Auspher until he showed up. This means you didn't care about MJ actually being hammered. You would have unvoted if you did.... Wait a minute. Just re-read. You never voted MJ. Are you saying if he wasn't at L-1, you would have voted him?

Give me an opinion on MJ please. Do you agree with Gord's reasons on him?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Gourdy is town, John agrees with him.
I'd want MJ gone over Chak. I know that the two in that hydra have been here reading, and hiding. Just like me in my first experience as scum.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Yeah I'll vote him. I thought I stated that when I switched my votes..

I'm mainly waiting on a claim from Auspher at this point.

D

Deleted member

If EE is town, then this situation isn't very different from Lost Mafia.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, no. I haven't been reading closely, if you couldn't tell, lol

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Vote: MockingJay

John we await your hammer.
Aus Doc John
John invest Sokr
Vig on Chaco

If game doesn't end.
If one of Chaco/MJ/Sokr don't end up being scum then lynch KuzEE. Gorf I'm putting faith in you to do this.

Let's end this!​

(X-23 is definitely going to be my next avi)

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
So do you guys think there is any way the mod will explain what a game show cop is to us? Or are we just gonna have to try and guess?

@Mod: Request explanation of what a gameshow cop is.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I personally don't think we should protect john. If he's killed, well then that narrows down potential scum. If he isn't, then that reinforces my suspicion of him. I don't think a cop is strategically important to the game atm. The doc should protect someone more important based on most townie/someone who's most likely to carry the town to victory.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Welp, Auspher's claim is the Doc.
We'll see (possibly) toMorrow whether that holds water.

--

I'll just borrow this from Tery...

Vote: MockingJay

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ah well.
Sokr get in here. Game's Ovah so you might as well place your vote.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Now wait, either Kanty's vote is incorrect or we have us a double voter.

He said there were 3 votes with Gourdy and Kuz/EE.

@Mod: Request Votecount

Kantrip

Kantplay
Previous votecount has been amended. There should have only been two votes on Mockingjay.

Votecount 2.4 - With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Mockingjay [4] - Gorf, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, Super Vegito, John2k4
Auspher [2] - Chaco, John2k4
John2k4 [1] - Sokr
Chaco [1] - Mockingjay
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [1] - Auspher
Sokr [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting:

:banana:

Kantrip

Kantplay
So do you guys think there is any way the mod will explain what a game show cop is to us? Or are we just gonna have to try and guess?

@Mod: Request explanation of what a gameshow cop is.
The role is not standard. That is all I will say.

Axel

J|Zεη
Protect John?

Eeehhh...
He is the cop. Do your job. I'll take this post as you wifoming. Ultimately you should be protecting John. Even if you're not, you should say that you 100% will. My reasoning is below.

I personally don't think we should protect john. If he's killed, well then that narrows down potential scum. If he isn't, then that reinforces my suspicion of him. I don't think a cop is strategically important to the game atm. The doc should protect someone more important based on most townie/someone who's most likely to carry the town to victory.
You see I would actually agree to this if it wasn't the fact that it was you suggesting it. You're the only one in the game who could be affected by John. If you're indy and screwed up by claiming miller (thinking that you would have shown guilty to cop), we will find out if john gets an not-mafia on you. A non-mafia on you confirms that you're indy. I get the feeling this is why you're all the sudden trying eliminate John.

Holy crap actually man this might have the scummiest intent I have seen yet. John is our freaking PR. Why are you even voting him. I gotta unvote this ish.

Top Bottom