• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Wait, I know this is completely irrelevant, but is Manky Kong even in any DK games? His character design is awful, and I'm glad I never saw that horrid thing during my time with the games as a child.

- As for the actual game, why are all of you so quick to vote already? Is there something I missed?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We don't have to have a battle of egos if you don't want to. Sounds great, actually.

Personally, I thought you were uber scummy in G3S, but whatever, as long as you're up to speed this game, I could care less. Lets -hopefully- be Town bros this time around.

John2k4

The End of an Era
@John, I don't even know what to say to that. Are you going to be your usual anti-town/impossible to read self this game? If you are, you should just replace out or die.
Love you too, Barbell.

John, are you on a restriction or are you trying to crumb your role?
This is critical information-aAaaAhAah?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
We don't have to have a battle of egos if you don't want to. Sounds great, actually.

Personally, I thought you were uber scummy in G3S, but whatever, as long as you're up to speed this game, I could care less. Lets -hopefully- be Town bros this time around.
Okay, I would like that.

What do you think about ranmaru super vegito right now?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've got him as null for now, honestly. I don't get why he was asking to mass claim this early, but both players in that hydra are experienced enough to know that mass claiming at the start of D1 is ridiculous, so I'm just going to throw them a pass for it and call it null. Nothing else is too out of the ordinary for that slot.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@John: about the mass claim. You didn't answer it earlier. Instead you just commented on the broken image.

@Soup: Can you clarify on what you mean by "bust rvs by the head."

@Bardull: Hmmm I thought we would have been looking for King Krool and his Cronies.

@Garg: You already know about the RVS. Why are you pulling the noob card already?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@BarDuL This is actually only my second time playing, and it's been a pretty long time since my last game

@Super Vegito I'm not pulling any 'noob card', I was genuinely asking a question

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 1.1 - With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

John2k4 [1] - Bardull
Auspher [1] - John2k4
Sokr [1] - Super Vegito
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [1] - Soup
Mockingjay [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Bardull [0]
Gargaglione [0]
Soup [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: Auspher, Sokr, th3kuzinator/Evil Eye, Mockingjay, Gargaglione, Gorf, Chaco

:banana:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Vegito - What? Chances are mafia would have safe claims anyway. That's pretty suspicious of you to forget that. I don't think you were actually going for a mass claim this early though, so I'm just going to ignore it.

@Garg - Ok, here's a question for you - if you had to vig one PR role, what would it be and why?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@BarDulL
I have no idea how to ask this of you with out sounding like I'm pulling out the noob card; but honestly, I really don't know what you just asked me to tell you. I'd be more than glad to answer your question if you could elaborate.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh hey this game started

Vote: kuz/ee hydra
Man when will this even be a thing?

MAH BANANASSSSSSS

What does everyone think of a mass claim?

John, why did you ignore the question? (Earlier)

Vote: Sokr

For not having fun with getting reads. :glare:

Sup Soup. Long time no see man.
Yea yea inb4massclaimbedumb... But the Sokr vote, is it serious? What's your read on me and John if so? Zen don't answer.

@Vegito - You should have said "I'm neither Zen or Ranmaru; I am Zenmaru!"

Mass claiming? NOW? Are you INSANE? This is a closed set up and according to the flavor, "some of the kongs are evil," so mass claiming now is clearly a recipe for disaster. Why would you EVER ask that question? You should know better.

Anyway, I'm down to kill the hardest **** to read in this thread which I'm pretty sure is indisputably John.

Vote: John

Soup, are you going to be counter productive and scummy as you always are, or are you actually going to help this game?
@everything, but especially the bolded, *sigh*

Vote: Bardull

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Gorf, No it isn't serious. RVS vote. Don't have a read on you or John yet.

Garg (Almost spelled Gard lol), you have played a game with Zen before. (In that one newb game) You know about the RVS, so don't act like you don't know a thing.

#HBC | Gorf

I've got him as null for now, honestly. I don't get why he was asking to mass claim this early, but both players in that hydra are experienced enough to know that mass claiming at the start of D1 is ridiculous, so I'm just going to throw them a pass for it and call it null. Nothing else is too out of the ordinary for that slot.
*sigh*

Unvote Vote: Bardull

#HBC | Gorf

Wait, I know this is completely irrelevant, but is Manky Kong even in any DK games? His character design is awful, and I'm glad I never saw that horrid thing during my time with the games as a child.

- As for the actual game, why are all of you so quick to vote already? Is there something I missed?
In three days I expect you not to have a majority of your posts being noob card question. I'll try to give you noob links on fb but yea, threeeee daaaaays.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oh, THAT far back.

As I thought was obvious a few posts later, I brushed it off. If asked now I would say it is a horrible ideaAaaAAAhh.

#HBC | Gorf

@Vegito - What? Chances are mafia would have safe claims anyway. That's pretty suspicious of you to forget that. I don't think you were actually going for a mass claim this early though, so I'm just going to ignore it.

@Garg - Ok, here's a question for you - if you had to vig one PR role, what would it be and why?
*sigh*

Unvote Vote: Bardull

obtw sorry for vagueness im mobile will elaborate shortly.

#HBC | Gorf

What were you trying to get with that question about our read on you and John? Also can you elaborate on what makes BArdull scummy?
Seemed like Ran made the post and i legit couldn't tell if it was serious. If it was Id have expected he had reads on the other two people that posted before game start and after all confirms.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Nah I didn't have enough to have any reads.

I just like to vote people in RVS to possibly get a read on them. It seemed like a good vote to start off with in rvs.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, clearly I'm missing something. Explain the vote change, Soup. Thought we were going to be Town bros this game?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@Gorf "a majority of your posts"? Dude, I just asked a couple of questions...

As for reads, I honestly don't know what to think of any of you yet.
I'm gonna wait a bit more to vote.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
so gorf are you voting him because the overreaction to super vegito or are you voting him just to watch him squirm?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Alright, clearly I'm missing something. Explain the vote change, Soup. Thought we were going to be Town bros this game?
"Thought we were going to be Town bros this game?"- This gives me quite a bit of suspicion towards you

#HBC | Gorf

first bardull quote: the last line seemed like a really safe thing to say to a player that many people direct that to. the bolded SCREAMS disingenuous response to what (to me) was a reaction bait, especially since ran confirmed the sokr vote being to get reads. that was just... waaaaaaay over the top.

@soup yes.

@vegito its not scummy OR townie for both... just shocking.

second bardull quote: i seriously dont get how that outrage triggered a null read... and that reasoning...? its ridiculous to ask for mass claim (he sees it as legit) but ill throw em a bone? da fuhh?

@garg just for future reference home slice. oh and i dig that recent post glad youre town mang :cool:

third bardull quote: twisting himself with the disbelief of the mass claim (TOTAL lie), and wtf off tangent question to garg

garg you should jump on this wagon ill lay a pillow out for ya!

D

Deleted member

Why is a mass claim being suggested? Isn't it a bit early for that?

John2k4

The End of an Era
But why would you even suggest a mass claim D1 is beyond me.
Aaa-AhhAhAAAh.

Top Bottom