• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kuz said:
@Gorf: Hold my hand. Also tell me how attractive I am.
I tried looking for a pic of you and was gonna say nuf said, but I don't have any saved and you took your fb down :c... There is a TIFFANY Kuzon though O.o but either way I'll go for the next best thing:

Not only is it kinda funny, it's cute too.

Kuz said:
Gorf is Bardull the person to vote his scummate straight out in RVS?
...Doubtful, but I can't put my finger on a definitive answer. Sure as hell not one to hardcore bus a partner D1 I'm sure, but ehhhhh... Can go either way, lemme check.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
th3kuz, how is that a scum tell? You're just grasping now.
Let me play back your scum rationale for you.

Oh, let me be clever and copy an RVS question from another game that I saw create discussion and give pro-town credit to the person asking.

Asks Garg what PR he would shoot if he was a vig.

Garg says wtf you talking bout willis?

Bardull says THATS OKAY. I GOT WHAT I WANTED FROM THAT ANSWER (while secretly not getting anything at all but trying to make it look like he asked that question for a reason). NEVERMIND THEN.

Nothing you've done this game has been genuine. It had no purpose. It's all fake, yo.

Why am I so good?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm JUST SAYIN'. If you really want to figure out how to read me, those would be the games to go to.
instead of pandering around trying out what to do, you should hunt scum

right now everything you've done has no intention or meaning behind and you're literally grasping for every town-tell in the book right now, this isn't genuine and you even go as far as to contradict your own basic read on vegito

what do i win

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm just trying to defend myself because I've got like 4 guys on me. It's hard to scum hunt without people calling it self preservation or an attempt to turn attention elsewhere.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I was just trying to get a feel for Garg. You're really blowing this out of proportion, th3kuz.
How, in any possible scenario of any sense of the word, was asking Garg what PR he would shoot as a vig helping you get a feel for Garg.

What could he have possibly have said from that scenario that would have furthered your read on him.

I'm curious.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Let me play back your scum rationale for you.

Oh, let me be clever and copy an RVS question from another game that I saw create discussion and give pro-town credit to the person asking.

Asks Garg what PR he would shoot if he was a vig.

Garg says wtf you talking bout willis?

Bardull says THATS OKAY. I GOT WHAT I WANTED FROM THAT ANSWER (while secretly not getting anything at all but trying to make it look like he asked that question for a reason). NEVERMIND THEN.

Nothing you've done this game has been genuine. It had no purpose. It's all fake, yo.

Why am I so good?

Thank you for acknowledging that, kuz. I would hold your hand and tell you that you're attractive if I could.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm just trying to defend myself because I've got like 4 guys on me. It's hard to scum hunt without people calling it self preservation or an attempt to turn attention elsewhere.
what the **** is this i dont even

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wanted to get a feel for his rationale, his thought process, and just how nooby he was. I've seen noobscum play the noobtown card and go miles with it, and I don't want to lose because of that.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I wanted to get a feel for his rationale, his thought process, and just how nooby he was. I've seen noobscum play the noobtown card and go miles with it, and I don't want to lose because of that.
Then you pressure the newscum that hide behind those cards. They will crack soon enough.

#HBC | ѕoup

guys can i get on this lovefest i shower everyday i promise

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Why would you ever say this?

Explain why the group's rationale on Bardull is wrong.
For the record, it's just you, Gorf, and Soup~, with a sheeping garg who is nullnoob at the moment. I wish you had just let him make his own vote instead of trying to put votes on me, honestly.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You wouldn't even think about being called out for self preservation or an attempt to turn attention elsewhere if you were town.

You would just play normally.

The fact that you're thinking about it means you're trying to figure out ways to mimic being a town and not be called out for this in the first place.

#HBC | ѕoup

bardulll it's ****in rvs i didn't really have that much commitment on anything either but you've given me a good reason enough to be commited to you being a rug in my den

John2k4

The End of an Era
I can't crack him if he doesn't have any commitment, hence why I asked for reads from him.
Alright.
Just speaking from experience on that one. =P That's how my first scum experience was-AaahhAAAh.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bardull in your next post I want 0% why you're not scum (even though you are) and 100% who is.

If I'm not satisfied I'll dayvig you.

Someone who I don't have a read on post so I can get a read on you.

I hope to finish this game in under 15 pages.

#HBC | ѕoup

For the record, it's just you, Gorf, and Soup~, with a sheeping garg who is nullnoob at the moment. I wish you had just let him make his own vote instead of trying to put votes on me, honestly.
so are you going to follow up on this or am i talking to a brick wall

hell are you ever going to follow up on anything

probably not

let's play a game

everytime bardull doesn't do anything you take a shot

Soup has died of alcohol poisioning

#HBC | ѕoup

Because it's early morning and people are on sleep highs.
AaahaaahhAA
goddamint this is so true

i'm listening to boston right now ****in greeeat

Top Bottom