• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
>.> You guys make me :( sometimes.

If it means anything, I won't talk about my swacket anymore. I'll still call them swackets though. xD

sanchaz

Smash Lord
so who won melee and street fighter.....

(see oro's comment) oh, sorry

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Because swacket sounds like you're trying to combine "swag" and "jacket", which is not what your jacket is at all.

Now Kappy's jacket on the other hand...

Ultra_(MQJ3)

Smash Cadet
NNID
WALI78
3DS FC
3368-2165-5005
Well Zwarm, ya just gotta take into account that "Sweacket" just isn't the same. Not to mention, people that look at it spelled out would probably pronounce it sweeket. xD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well Zwarm, ya just gotta take into account that "Sweacket" just isn't the same. Not to mention, people that look at it spelled out would probably pronounce it sweeket. xD
Eagle has been spelling it "swacket" though, not "sweacket"

God damn it, why are we even talking about this... go to the results thread and post there, the next tournament thread should be up soon anyway.

ORLY

Smash Master
imo put the next don't blink on the date i scheduled for sttf

too much melee going on in that time

sakurai on the 12th and a tentative date for IMDB on dec. 3nd

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well I thought you knew that these were the last Saturday of every month. It might be better for us to have this on December 3rd though, so I need to talk to Sanchaz. Even if the next one is Brawl only, and IMDB is melee only or something. November is jam packed with stuff and I don't want to take hype away from SCSYN, which is why I'm assuming you want to change the next SttF. Doing late December is hit or miss because people who live here for school go back home and people who attend school other places come back.

We will figure it out. Me you and Sanchaz should do a 3 way call or somethin.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
minnesota will be expected to come like the first one for imbd 3, so prepare yourself brawl peeeps

december 3rd: brawl, melee, umvc3, sf4ae, and MARIO KART will be hosted so that you guys can goof around. (I'm taking mario kart seriously)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313001

the only thing that has really changed is that YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AN EVENT WITHOUT EITHER BRINGING A FULL SETUP OR PAYING THE $5 DOLLAR VENUE FEE. The t.o. will be checking this stuff.

the venue fee does go towards the pizza/drinks. So this is very fair imo.....plus I like to save some money, as I did pay for a good portion of it last time.

ORLY

Smash Master
why would you make it dec. 3rd? that'll clash with madison

make it the 10th at least

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Chris I already talked to Sanchaz about it, DB is happening on the 3rd no matter what.
madison doesn't have a brawl scene, but why is this on the same day? people have to chose to go to melee or brawl. and lmao, your going to choose the brawl tourney over melee?

Top Bottom