• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Sounds good arty. I could always use falco practice, I'm booty at it.

I play other characters besides ICs if people wanna play them. :3

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Cheese I'll $MM any of your characters that aren't incredibly dumb against Ganon (ICs and DDD come readily to mind)

$5-10 depending on the matchup.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Cheese I'll do a $5 MM, but it's gotta be bo5. Gotta get my money's worth.

That pretty much goes for anyone. I'll do a bo5 $5 MM with whoever wants to.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Sure RRR. Not a big fan of 3/5 for $5, but since I'm on your turf, I'll go with it. :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I thought it was the over way around. I know my mains pretty much lose to any top tier. and I should avoid Ness vs. Marth at all cost. Anybody know Wolf?
True Ness mains go all Ness, even vs. Marth.

Even though I lose to Akashi and Oro all the time, it's still well-fought. SPEAKING OF WHICH, ORO GOIN' DOWN IN DAT $MM!!! THE CALL-OUT! CAN'T BE DISSIN' THE BALLER *** MOTHER****IN' SWACKET!

NNID
MasterHavik
Eagleye: Are you ****ing stupid? That match up is suicide even if the Marth doesn't choose to do infinite grab. He still can **** you many other evil ways. If I see a Marth I'm going to Kirby and Wolf. Hell, I'll go Zelda if I have to.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Eagle, when we do our $MM, if
when
I win you also can never say "swacket" again. LOL.

And KASR... you don't really think Kirby loses to every top tier, do you? And Zelda vs Marth is so bad. LOL. It's probably worse than Ness vs Marth without the GR infinite.

NNID
MasterHavik
Eagle, when we do our $MM, if
when
I win you also can never say "swacket" again. LOL.

And KASR... you don't really think Kirby loses to every top tier, do you? And Zelda vs Marth is so bad. LOL. It's probably worse than Ness vs Marth without the GR infinite.
It's been a while dude. But I know most of the characters he gets **** by are top. Who am I missing? And Zelda vs. Marth is bad? I actually win more in that match up than Ness vs. Marth no joke. Don't put the pistol to your skull. I'm just godlike bro.:D( Everyone is going to jump me for that one on Saturday.).

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Only if you want to IC ditto MM me lawl. Those are silly, but I'm down xD.

I just randomly noticed that first place actually wins less if there is 30-33 entrants than if there are 29. Something seems awfully flawed there, lawl. (I think there's a few other problems too, but none as weird as that LOL)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That happens in every format when you pay out to more places after an interval.

Edit: okay not every time but when you are using small entry fees combined with a small sample size of entrants it happens no matter what.

Edit2: It only matters to you if you win anyways. Take it up with me if that happens.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Eagleye: Are you ****ing stupid? That match up is suicide even if the Marth doesn't choose to do infinite grab. He still can **** you many other evil ways. If I see a Marth I'm going to Kirby and Wolf. Hell, I'll go Zelda if I have to.
MANG!!! It ain't suicide. It's dumb, but not suicide. Just 1.) don't get grabbed and 2.) lrn2PK-Jump

Also, @Kappy, I don't think that'll be a problem. Either way, You can't deny how baller my swacket is.

Team name is for certain going to be "BALLER *** MOTHER****IN' SWACKET!"

EDIT: @Oro, No, I would like you to use both hands and not hold back, 'cause if you hold back at all, I'm gonna be stylin' you up all over the place.

EDIT2: @Zwarm, PPL WOULD WANT TO COME TO WITNESS MY BALLER SWACKET, DUDE-BRO!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
That happens in every format when you pay out to more places after an interval.

Edit: okay not every time but when you are using small entry fees combined with a small sample size of entrants it happens no matter what.

Edit2: It only matters to you if you win anyways. Take it up with me if that happens.
Even if I do win, the 20 dollar (or so) difference doesn't matter to me in the least. Don't now, and never have, played for the money. I was just pointing it out because it surprised me, is all.

More interesting is the fact you guys pay out so far with so few entrants.

WHAT WORLD IS THIS?!

NY/NJ is far stingier.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I like the idea, it's just so different. We get laughed at on EC if you try and pay out less than entry fee back to someone as prize money.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
It's incentive to place better next time so you can actually get your money back. :awesome:
You know what motivates you to place better, even better? Getting no money at all :awesome:.

Seriously though, I hope nobody thinks I'm complaining or anything, particularly since I'm visiting, it's just new stuff to me, I like to see what other regions do differently and why. I steal ideas from other regions all the time.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I accept YoshQ. You play weegee/MK? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay.

Now my own intro. I'm that dumb Ness main who goes Ness vs. Marth.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know Cheese, I'll MM, though I have a bad habit of not doing them, unless it is YoshQ I always MM him if we're at the same tourney and I make sure I do it.

EagleEye, wanna MM? Cause Lucario vs Ness is fun.

Orly, I'll MM in Melee or SF take your pick.

Top Bottom