• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 4 - 7/30/11 - Glen Ellyn IL - Results!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
wisconsin vs michigan crew battle!!! time to get destroyed michigan. LETS ROCK.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
GG's to everyone I played! It was awesome getting to see Foodies and Metroid again, after so much time ^^

DLA - btw, YoshQ and I saved our bracket matches on your SD card, could I get them? Not sure if I'll upload them or not, but at the very least I'd like to watch them again.

No MK at the next tournament? No lie, that makes me excited. Although IDK what to do with my closet Marth now, lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
frootloop vs moose would be a great match, such diff styles

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll mm anyone in 2d fighters at the madison tourney for anyone that shows up. I think there'll be some legit good players there too for anyone who wants to get destroyed.

I thought frootloop was mango? I could see him being moose too, I never seen them in the same spot at the same time :O

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
If moose is moose and frootloop, then who's left for me to be?

Me and moose need to meet up and figure this stuff out.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
But it's impossible for Moose and FrootLoop to be observed at the same time. Doing so rips a hole in the fabric of space-time.

xspade

Smash Rookie
I have a group of brawlers up here in the north shore (hour north of chicago?) who wish we could have made it to this thing, but we had conflicts cause we found out about it too late. Is this seriously the finale or will there be more tourneys in this area?

Top Bottom