• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 4 -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
ill have to drive all the way down from lacrosse for it but id probably go. CURSED HICK TOWN 5 HOURS FROM CIVILIZATION

:phone:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Is anyone housing? I'd like to go, and Kappy said he'd give me a ride if I found housing. D:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
^we welcome you and your avatar

edit: unless my chess tournament gets rescheduled, im 100% confirmed for this :pimp:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Is anyone housing? I'd like to go, and Kappy said he'd give me a ride if I found housing. D:
if you want housing i can do it. i'm like 40mins from the venue but thats also 40mins farther you have to drive to get to my house because i'm south west of the venue but if you can't find anywhere else you can stay at my house... just let me know before because i have to let my parents know.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^we welcome you and your avatar

edit: unless my chess tournament gets rescheduled, im 100% confirmed for this :pimp:

Oh, that's just a low blow. xD
Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone from IL will super-troll your GF, count.

I'm glad my GF doesn't play Brawl. xP

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
ugh vacation johns lol! I wont make this one but Eagle Eye you better take it all

Savi

Smash Cadet
I'm broke as hell, but I'll try very hard to make it to this one. If I do show up, I'll bring my setup again. And my friend might come with me with his setup like last time. Oh, and I finally unlocked random stage select so people playing on my system won't rage lol. All I had to do was play as Kirby 20 times. FFFUUUUU...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
ugh vacation johns lol! I wont make this one but Eagle Eye you better take it all
with all the best people consistently coming, I can almost never take it all. xP

I hope I can at least TRY to place highly though. xP

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
if you want housing i can do it. i'm like 40mins from the venue but thats also 40mins farther you have to drive to get to my house because i'm south west of the venue but if you can't find anywhere else you can stay at my house... just let me know before because i have to let my parents know.
Don't think it'd make Kappy happy, but I'll see what he has to say.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
That's fine with me, but you may be able to get a ride with someone else (namely Norm or Oro) to get to the tourney that morning and I can just take you back to the Naval Base that night. LOL. I'll make the long trips if it's most convenient for everyone, tho!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So friday night spent in Norm's, saturday morning go with Norm to the tourney, and leave back to the base with you that night. Sounds good! Now I have to make sure that I still have that weekend off, since either next week or the week after my free days may change, or they may not.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPE

HUP HYPE

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

I'm probably gonna try and get Dennis to come again. Might get my other friend to come too.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Oh..... ****!

Convenient, but my parents didn't tell me until now that I have a family graduation party that I need to go to this exact day. :(
I can't smash with you guys before I go to school. :(

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
So friday night spent in Norm's, saturday morning go with Norm to the tourney, and leave back to the base with you that night. Sounds good! Now I have to make sure that I still have that weekend off, since either next week or the week after my free days may change, or they may not.
thats fine with me, how you getting to my house? lol

Top Bottom