• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 4 -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Convenient, but my parents didn't tell me until now that I have a family graduation party that I need to go to this exact day. :(
Someone in his family just graduated from chess school, so they're having a big chess-off to celebrate

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
lol eagleeye
you weren't at the last 3. :p

Someone in his family just graduated from chess school, so they're having a big chess-off to celebrate
I graduated from HIGH-SCHOOL, and there's NO CHESS-OFF!
I suck at chess now. It takes too much memorization, and I HATE memorizing stuff. I like remembering things that I like, not things that I "need to like in order to succeed".

Savi

Smash Cadet
I'll probably have to sell some plasma too afford food and gas. That is, unless I get there before the pizza's gone. When is it being ordered?

By the way, my friend AJ (Cognizealot a.k.a. Cog) says he'll be there too.

Scythe

Smash Master
Last time we got it after doubles, so around 3? We didn't eat it all though last time, and gave away the rest to the D&D guys in the corner.
no we ate it all, they were too timid to take any and it all eventually disappeared.

Arty

Smash Lord
so arty, is there any chance of this being 10$ teams since it looks like it's going to be a decent size?
This one is going to have $5 Doubles. Sorry man :(

I'm hosting my last tournament in August, and that one will have $10 dubs for sure! (unless only like 10 people come lol)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
well i proposed this because theres a court at the venue

ill only bring my practice racket cuz i dont want my good one lost/stolen/broken :I

edit: hey how good are you really? how did you do at state? /implyingiwenttostate /implyingigotmorethan1winlastseason

Count

Smash Champion
I played 1 for three years. Senior year I was 16-4 and the guy that knocked me out was top 8 in state. I think I made the last 32. Indiana is a garbage tennis state though and I haven't really played in three years.

:phone:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I played low JV my first 3 years of high school, and senior year I played 1 varsity. I won once that year against a random filling in for a random who was on vacation. My record ended up being 1-16.

SECOND THOUGHT HOW ABOUT $5?

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Il happens to be the 3rd most competitive state for swimming oddly enough

Top Bottom