• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care -- FINALE -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks! - *MK Banned*

THuGz

Smash Lord
This ruleset is an abomination. Except for the suicide rule, that's definitely how it should be.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Is there a reason for the rules about the controller ports? It seems like it doesn't really matter unless one is defective which would be unfair.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Some characters move faster when they have 3rd port, like they have less landing lag on their aerials and such. It only works if they pick the red/yellow/black color though... and don't pick green because it makes you take a tiny bit more damage on some attacks

Not sure why they designed it like that but w/e, that's nintendo for you

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Oh it's like how blue gloved Olimar can grab a 7th pikmin when one pikmin gets hit and doesn't die on slot 2, or like how Ganondorf turns into melee ganondorf if you suicide twice on slot 5.:troll:

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm still deciding on Akashi's first round matchup. I know Anti might be coming, but I can't be too hasty incase Ally shows up.

hunger!

Smash Champion
I'm still deciding on Akashi's first round matchup. I know Anti might be coming, but I can't be too hasty incase Ally shows up.
anti isnt going to travel to this cause mk is banned

ally will be out of the mw by then so he also wont be making it.

Scythe

Smash Master
might as go with the original of facing you first round.

I've always been a fan of the classics.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well Quik disbanded our Pimps & Gimps team so he can team with Diego next tournament (wat a ****!!!), so I think I need a teammate for this one. I got 2nd and 3rd place in doubles at the last two tournaments so I'm looking for someone decent.

Oh and I'm probably gonna be using G&W, Ganon, Pika, Jiggz, or Lucario (in that order), so bucket shenanigans are a plus, and so are characters that can support Ganon lol.

I don't HAVE to use Ganon, but if I get a good partner, then... well Gio can probably tell you better than I can :yeahboi:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
All anyone loses to in dubs is MK lol, since statistically there's more than one on every team.

I'd def team with Kappy though, I'll ask him when I see him

edit: kappy's with zwarm, anyone else looking?

Scythe

Smash Master
will this be the day i finally play you in brawl-?!

or have you stopped playing it like everyone else lol

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I haven't been playing it lately but it's not by choice so much as everyone in the new house has been busy at different times, so we haven't had time to sit down and play it.

So possibly : O

Top Bottom