• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't Choke!" 03/05/2011 Dashizwiz? Colbol Linguini Skarch Nicaboy cfl sfl !

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Justin sent me. I'll be there repp'n that ganon. Rj, I'll be taking that Amateur.

I think it's time we bring out Hakeem.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Justin sent me. I'll be there repp'n that ganon. Rj, I'll be taking that Amateur.

I think it's time we bring out Hakeem.
I don't no if anyone can handle that..... Crouch canceling at 200 percent. peach down smashes in mid air. Every turnip pulled being a stitch. The world isn't ready...

Pike? Go to the sfl forums too, bunch of kids coming to fau on friday

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about you, but this looks big enough to be a state-wide competition. I NEED to practice with DannyG this weekend or Jason, since there are soooo many Ganons seeming to be going to this one....

Nica, go ahead and PM me when you want me to make the confirmation list, just keep reeling people into this hype-*** tourney.

Cryptik and Zoro, if you can both bring your recording equipment, we can assure to record more matches and make the tourney fatser, thus allowing for more time to chill and maybe have tow-tier touney (Will be bringing Mr.G&W to that!!!!)

THIS IS TOOO FRIGGIN HYPE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Oh, and Nica, make sure to change a bit of the title to add Linguini, Colbol, and Shiz's names into it, so it adds even more hype than we already have. Just sayin'. Might as well advertise our good *** FL players while we got them :awesome:

Gianondorf

Smash Rookie
Ahh I wish I was in Miami for this, that am tourney would have helped me a lot :p

nicaboy

Smash Champion
is that the gian i think it is? yo how the **** have you been bro! ya this tourney is gonna ****! wish you were here!

anyway darius i havent spoke with shiz personaly so i dont think its fair to put his name up. anyway ya imma change that tonight.

If you guys want a low teir tourney im so down! But remember that side events are after singles and doubles. no worries though cuz we have the venue like all night! No time constraints!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
is that the gian i think it is? yo how the **** have you been bro! ya this tourney is gonna ****! wish you were here!

anyway darius i havent spoke with shiz personaly so i dont think its fair to put his name up. anyway ya imma change that tonight.

If you guys want a low teir tourney im so down! But remember that side events are after singles and doubles. no worries though cuz we have the venue like all night! No time constraints!
Good point. Try and get in contact with him though, since him being there would be ****.

can i use my luigi in low tier tournament? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I Don't knoooowww, you make that Luigi play high-tier with that Venezuelan Red Bull you give it. I think it should be from Link down imo. No offense but Luigi and Pikachu no longer belong in low-tiers anymore.

Gianondorf

Smash Rookie

Aha good man, I'm in Boston. Things look very active down there, can't wait to be back!

How's that sheik doin? :p

nicaboy

Smash Champion
na blea you can use luigi its a low teir tourney. cant help that your good with him. Imma just beat you in the ditto.

gian my sheik is doing pretty good lmao. when you coming down?

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I think the world is finally ready for Hakeem.
Be careful what you wish for "The Pond."

I can't wait to see you win the Low Tier tournament for free! I'm going to be betting 200 samolians so practice up.

Bug him to make an account :mad:

:rosalina:
GGs 2Links. Sorry if I play kind of heartless, I just hate Peach.... A LOT.:c If you want to see how to play the matchup look at how Justin plays me, he wrecks me for free.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So who is hakeem? Must be the most luckist peach ever lol. Well anyway way im glad we got out intrest in this!

Things should pick back up after pound.

Hype week b4 the tourney! Revial of sfl baby!

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Be careful what you wish for "The Pond."

I can't wait to see you win the Low Tier tournament for free! I'm going to be betting 200 samolians so practice up.

GGs 2Links. Sorry if I play kind of heartless, I just hate Peach.... A LOT.:c If you want to see how to play the matchup look at how Justin plays me, he wrecks me for free.
Nah man I don't wreck you. Your samus is 2 good, thats why I rage so much.lol

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
cryptik, we're still teamin right? and jason, this is definetely not a casual tourney. this is a collaboration of the best of sfl, this is SERIOUS ****!!!!

Top Bottom