• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i saw a spoof of 4loko on youtube and I thought it was some imaginary drink. THATS how outrageous it sounded to me. The fact that the **** is real......

TheGoat

Smash Ace
word

keep asking away brodi.

there will be unauthorized friendlies happening somewhere at all times during any tournament, therefore yes, there will be friendlies during that time.

yeah there are quite a few out of state players. to my knowledge: axe, tai, silent wolf, eggz, swiftbass, mattdotzeb, and salepate? among others who i do not remember at this time.

also who's bringing tvs and systems?
Alright cool thanks man. No more questions for now though. I'm not sure if I will bring my cube though, I still have to see if I can make it, either at all or two days.

ummmmmmmmmmm

I might hit this **** up maybe
Do it!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
People don't understand for every minute they are late to their match, that is a minute they have delayed every single person in the venue in terms of finishing the tournament. It also has a domino effect on the section of the bracket that the late player is in, which will eventually effect the entire tournament as other matches start to have to wait for the results of the delayed match. Frankly any match being delayed longer than 5, at MOST 10 minutes should result in a DQ. Delayed as in one opponent is there, and the other opponent is not there (which is unfair to the player who showed up on time).

If more players understood just how easily a tournament can get delayed we might see less DQs. Huge tournament delays can be caused in two scenarios:
1. A single player being 10, 20, 30 minutes late to their match (a good TO should DQ them way before it gets to 20 minutes, but I digress).
2. Multiple players consistently being 5-10 minutes late for each match (which means you lose 10 minutes every round, and in a large bracket that can equate to 2+ hours of delays by the end of the tournament, if not more).
this post is of the utmost gangsta.

i can't wait to DQ nigg.as who think they're special or are inconsiderate with tournament time to go off and do shiit without contacting TOs.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i didn't know zhu was gay

thanks boback! i'll put ya down.

edit: smash64 will be on sunday as well, along with the big homie isaiah.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
What you can do is let someone else use the set up for a discount but charge them $3 each. That way you make $3 for each (partial) set up and they save $2 and everyone wins.
Or just bring all of it to help the community even if you don't get the extra discount and the entire community still wins since there is more set ups for the tournament.
:)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
what mrs lime said is koo.

miles, did you see my post in the norcal pr thread? i asked about copping one of those melee disc from you if you don't mind.

and if you bring all those systems i'll definitely work something out with you. freals, that's hella helpful.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
does that mean you're coming juangrybox?

yes miles, i need a melee disc. help and thanks!

sfat is correct. shroomed is a b.tch a.ss dark piece of kaka. talk to dajuan he's pretty cool.

also...wtf norcal? start posting and get active. respond to the out of norcal region people coming.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
anyone from the 818 going to this?

JB, you should make a list of players that are for sure going in the first post. you could then separate them by region for hype reasons

WassupJB

Smash Lord
anyone from the 818 going to this?

JB, you should make a list of players that are for sure going in the first post. you could then separate them by region for hype reasons
sure! in more detail tomorrow though as for right now...

socal:
mango
scorp (owned for the people who don't know yet)
lucky
zhu-ish?
lovage the boss
fly iam a gangsta
macdizzle

norcal:
jeffspectre
lucien (he's coming, but not entering)
shroomed (don't lose to this guy unless you're bad at this game)
pewpewu
falcomist
hmw
phil

AZ:
tai
axe
GG7

WA:
eggz
silent wolf

beast coast:
swiftboss
mattdotzeb
pb&j (maybe??)

south:
hungrybox (maybe??)

europe:
salepate

this all i remember off top for those big and somewhat known names.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
sure! in more detail tomorrow though as for right now...

socal:
mango
scorp (owned for the people who don't know yet)
lucky
zhu-ish?
lovage the boss
fly iam a gangsta
macdizzle

norcal:
jeffspectre
lucien (he's coming, but not entering)
shroomed (don't lose to this guy unless you're bad at this game)
pewpewu
falcomist
hmw
phil

AZ:
tai
axe
GG7

WA:
eggz
silent wolf

beast coast:
swiftboss
mattdotzeb
pb&j (maybe??)

south:
hungrybox (maybe??)

europe:
salepate

this all i remember off top for those big and somewhat known names.
I'm gonna come for teams at least, I might not stay for singles though.

And yeah, why isn't Lucien entering?

LuCKy

Smash Master
my friends and i are gonna have a crazy eights party

everyone has to drink 2 4loko's

gonna be AMAZING
i just wanna say i drank 2 4 locos and like 4 shots of goldschlager . . .wouldve drank more but cathy like passed out LOOOL

n you better believe im winnin this **** dajuan

Shroomed

Smash Master
we drinkin after the tourney joey?!?!?

BOBACK'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

and im gonna tap, u not even ready
i learned some new tricks playin with joe and im jus in beast mode rite now haha

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh right, I forgot to post one of these:

I am bringing the following to this tournament:

A Dazzle and Laptop for a recording setup(no non-game audio), two gamecubes with cords, a wii with component cables, 3 Melee discs, 3 memory cards, and possibly a fan.

Edit: Wait... it's not summer anymore. Fuddruckers isn't going to be hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom