• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

Kief

Smash Ace
it was more like i lost 1-0 then forfeited the next two cus i was in a really bad mood. i killed myself 4 times (3 on purpose) total in the last two matches. that was for the meet and greet tourney though. we'll do our match for this tourney later and maybe i'll only lose 3-1 =P

the first match was close though. but the last time i died was really really ********, and further angered me to the point where i didnt give a ****

and ok shintwist, but i still dont know what luur is saying.

Edit: sorry for being in such a bad mood guys. one of those days ig

Aki Izayoi

Smash Cadet
it was more like i lost 1-0 then forfeited the next two cus i was in a really bad mood. i killed myself 4 times total in the last two matches. that was for the meet and greet tourney though. we'll do our match for this tourney later and maybe i'll only lose 3-1 =P

the first match was close though. but the last time i died was really really ********, and further angered me to the point where i didnt give a ****
Lol is ok Kief, Zero uses Link a lot too, so I got some pratices.
Except I never beat him =/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
I'm not really that good, I'm decent at best =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha tourney results mean nothing, it just means I join lots of tourneys xD
And whos talkin bout me? *Looks around suspiciously*

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
haha tourney results mean nothing, it just means I join lots of tourneys xD
And whos talkin bout me? *Looks around suspiciously*
Haha well that is true, but it still doesn't look like a fun match up. You use samus for this tourni I assume? if we we may end up having some sick samus ditto's. I had a 5 minuet going today

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha guess again, I quit maining Samus months ago, but I got stuck with the name xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:evil:

No I hate Toon Link, but all my mains are playable in this =D
I didn't realize my mains were so low on the tier list until I joined this lol
It opened my eyes O_O

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
:evil:

No I hate Toon Link, but all my mains are playable in this =D
I didn't realize my mains were so low on the tier list until I joined this lol
It opened my eyes O_O
Strange enough so are mine. I thought pit was higher. Guess Sagemoon's gotta turn down the suck a little.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You up for some friendlies?
I've been wanting to use Jiggz a lot for some reason....

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol xD

Brawl vs gf, tough decision xD
jk
I can wait, I'll add you now

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha xD
Alright see you online

EDIT: Why is it lagging!! D=

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Holy hell my hands are cold this could be a gong show on my Part. Effing basement.
Good question! I'm from alberta too :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I thought you were from Ontario or something, but with us being so close it makes no sense to me why the lag was so bad, it kept spiking.....
It's cool that you are also from Alberta though =D

It was decent sometimes, but then lag would kick in just for fun

They were good Games though, but I'm sure we would've both done much better if it weren't for our connection, but I have a feeling it will be better next time we play, idk why lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol I thought you were from Ontario or something, but with us being so close it makes no sense to me why the lag was so bad, it kept spiking.....
It's cool that you are also from Alberta though =D

It was decent sometimes, but then lag would kick in just for fun

They were good Games though, but I'm sure we would've both done much better if it weren't for our connection, but I have a feeling it will be better next time we play, idk why lol

Wi-Fi is strange that way. Hahaha Ontario?? come on, I'm better than that ;) Yeah hopefully I have a guy from BC on my friends list and he's green :) it's sweet there is barely any button lag at all, like fi you go from playing regular you won't feel it very much. I hope that's what we get eventually, and yeah they were pretty nice, could have been waaay better lol. Oh hey add ma wii code we can share replays :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wi-Fi is strange that way. Hahaha Ontario?? come on, I'm better than that ;) Yeah hopefully I have a guy from BC on my friends list and he's green :) it's sweet there is barely any button lag at all, like fi you go from playing regular you won't feel it very much. I hope that's what we get eventually, and yeah they were pretty nice, could have been waaay better lol. Oh hey add ma wii code we can share replays :)
Yeah every person from BC and Alberta I have is Green, except you, and my bro lol

And my Brother is the closest to me O_o

And I'll add you, I got a ton of replays lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeah every person from BC and Alberta I have is Green, except you, and my bro lol

And my Brother is the closest to me O_o

And I'll add you, I got a ton of replays lol

Maybe we are too close O_o I live somewere near canmore. basically the general area of where I live. my god this entire page was us talking KIEFer's is gunna be pissed off tomorrow too :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yeah we kinda turned this into our personal chat room xD
Whatever lol
I live 15 mins outside of Edmonton, so you're not that close, even though you are lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
haha yeah we kinda turned this into our personal chat room xD
Whatever lol
I live 15 mins outside of Edmonton, so you're not that close, even though you are lol
Gotcha. spruce grove or other way? haha stupid question :p you woulda said so if you wanted too. yeah it's weird isn't it :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gotcha. spruce grove or other way? haha stupid question :p you woulda said so if you wanted too. yeah it's weird isn't it :(
lol you're a genius, I lived in Spruce Grove for 8 years, but then I moved to Stony Plain (Like 2 minutes away from Spruce) in August 08

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol I just know my Geography. it's pretty much the only place I know right outside of Edmonton. my buddy used to live there. Haha yes. Go us for we are braving the Freezing cold up here in Canada! it's been good lately though :) none of the -40 C bullcrap

where you arem aybe. Here I have about three feet of frewkin snow. =/ and everytiem I shovel the driveway it snows again. .Ontario got it harsh this year, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No kidding, I'm loving the weather here right now
And lol @ us having two separate conversations at once xD

EDIT: It actually isn't snowing much, but thats because Alberta is kinda dry for the most part. It's all ice where I am lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
No kidding, I'm loving the weather here right now
And lol @ us having two separate conversations at once xD

EDIT: It actually isn't snowing much, but thats because Alberta is kinda dry for the most part. It's all ice where I am lol
Yeah. It's just cold. not much snow just icy cold :)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
okay problem: I have things after school today tomorrow and friday which limits my ssbb time frame and my partner still hasn't responded

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry about delaying my matches, I can play today.

500 posts.

Kief

Smash Ace
Yeah. It's just cold. not much snow just icy cold :)
haha what tournament? im not pissed i dont have a huge temper but cant you guys talk about the weather in canada in pms? lol.
okay problem: I have things after school today tomorrow and friday which limits my ssbb time frame and my partner still hasn't responded
well what about at night? im sure you'll get it in man. also is your brother in or not? i need to know guy :ohwell:
mcmuff1nman won't brawl me!!!
he told you he wont brawl you, or he hasnt responded yet?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
pms. lmao kief.
You have confidence in me, right? :)

Top Bottom