• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Chis' 'Beat other characters pesky techniques'! Super effective! 13/1/09

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Camalange, I wanna see your hair.

Mine's pretty bad tbh.

Which is why I keep it covered with a helmet.

^^ That's me in my avatar there

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
ROFL
Roy is actually Captain Falcon? 0_o
Wield sword by day, falcon pawnches by night.

There's a somewhat recent pic of me on my profile page.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
My hair was teh_sex over the summer.

Gold/Orange highlights with Got2Bglue. Then when it got too long, I'd still glue it up to a fauxhawk.

Sexiest thing ever.

Now it's all gone gone! GONE!. D: (I've been using this smiley alot lately.)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Get a picture of that **** Boxoxoxoxob.

Or I'm spamming that picture of you dressed as a woman everywhere.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If I tried spiking my hair back...I would need a lot of hairspray and that crazy hair glue. It's too long.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
My hair was teh_sex over the summer.

Gold/Orange highlights with Got2Bglue. Then when it got too long, I'd still glue it up to a fauxhawk.

Sexiest thing ever.

Now it's all gone gone! GONE!. D: (I've been using this smiley alot lately.)

Well hey, when I spike the back, it looks like Sonic, which is better than any of you guys can say.

Actually now that I think about it, my hair kinda looked like Super Sonic.

Wut now, *****

aeghrur

Smash Champion
My hair is... so asian? Iunno, I should link you to an old pic.
Later though, time for food. xD

infomon

Smash Scientist
I spiked my hair for liek 8 years straight.

For a while it was spikey and "shocking blue" (manicpanic).
... then I went swimming and it turned greenish :(

I dunno how to fight TLinks, there aren't any in my area, sadly.
I rarely see vids of 'em, either.... they're kinda projectile spammy? :urg:

Tenki

Smash Hero
TLink's close-range game is moar dangerous.

:<

Their projectiles are like, Wolf-tier online though. Getting hit by TLink's arrows online is almost as annoying as getting hit by Homing Attack, because you SEE it coming (it's slow!) and you still get hit lol.

TLink's aerials (lol U-air.. gets me when he's above me) are also horribly disjointed.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
the man that created Sonic the Hedgehog, got the idea for super sonic from akira Toriyama, the creator of DBZ.

so if DBZ sucks you think sonic sucks as well

you fail

kill yourself
I don't like the ***gotry of super sonic,

I like BLUE, REGULAR, GOOD, Sonic

and on the topic of Twink, I generally stay back and spotdodge for my battle against the projectile spam, maybe your problem is the approach and not the actual way to dodge the projectiles in the air? I don't really like approaching with spinshot...

I also agree with tenki in that Twink's close up game is way moar dangerous though.

watch out for that UPSMASH.

he'll **** ya o.O

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Also, when I say spike my hair, I mean only the back. I do crazy **** with mah hairs.

I do even crazier ****. Like I said. My super sonic hair > your regular sonic hair. ;-P

I'm almost done growing out my hair. Soon, I'll dye my hair red. Then I'll look like Shadow.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey guys I got a question for the first time I went Wi-Fi in a while but I was very rusty and I hardly won so anyone got any advice?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Wifi don't prove that much so don't worry to much. Also keep fighting people better then you, and if possible ask then what you need to improve on.

Now can I have a Wifi brawl with you?

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I do even crazier ****. Like I said. My super sonic hair > your regular sonic hair. ;-P

I'm almost done growing out my hair. Soon, I'll dye my hair red. Then I'll look like Shadow.

Rofl, so you're going to look like a depressed Sonic clone. GG scrub.

I cut my hair since you last saw it, it's mega ultra short, for me.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Play moar.

Don't play Wi-Fi.

Go to tournies.

Travel one state above you to Tenki.

Learn from him.

Become his apprentice.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Rofl, so you're going to look like a depressed Sonic clone. GG scrub.

I cut my hair since you last saw it, it's mega ultra short, for me.

lol you have to admit, even though he's emo and gay, he still looks pretty cool.

wut??? lol I cant even imagine. Myspace that ****.

dark_Illusion_hokage

Smash Apprentice
Well for Yoshi's Recovery you could always just footstool them, just run off the stage use your second jump and press the jump button (repeatedly or at the right time) and they will egg to there dooms.

Also I found a pretty useful trick when fighting Ganon before my Brawl decided to stop working, if you get grabbed by Ganons UpB DI towards him and rapidly DI towards him with Cstick then as soon as his attack end he will get hit by Sonic's Fair. Then you just grab the ledge and watch him fall to his death. I haven't tested it on Falcon yet but it should work, I also was able to get a Dair out of Ganandorf's UpB, not so sure how that happened...

Tenki

Smash Hero
@CITH and Boxob:
you do realize you're spamming in a Chis thread, right? :laugh:

Well for Yoshi's Recovery you could always just footstool them, just run off the stage use your second jump and press the jump button (repeatedly or at the right time) and they will egg to there dooms.

Also I found a pretty useful trick when fighting Ganon before my Brawl decided to stop working, if you get grabbed by Ganons UpB DI towards him and rapidly DI towards him with Cstick then as soon as his attack end he will get hit by Sonic's Fair. Then you just grab the ledge and watch him fall to his death. I haven't tested it on Falcon yet but it should work, I also was able to get a Dair out of Ganandorf's UpB, not so sure how that happened...
Good Yoshis tend to airdodge or U-air or do some other aerial out of double jump.

Only works on Ganon. His hitstun/knockback from up-B is atrocious.

I don't like the ***gotry of super sonic,

I like BLUE, REGULAR, GOOD, Sonic

and on the topic of Twink, I generally stay back and spotdodge for my battle against the projectile spam, maybe your problem is the approach and not the actual way to dodge the projectiles in the air? I don't really like approaching with spinshot...

I also agree with tenki in that Twink's close up game is way moar dangerous though.

watch out for that UPSMASH.

he'll **** ya o.O
Hey, Super Sonic in Sonic 2-3/SNK was really fun. The ones in the newer Sonic games (boss battle only) is bleh :<

Spotdodge is worse though. If he uses a boomerang+bomb or some other projectile combo, he can hit you with at least one projectile. Also, in the 20-25 frames or so that you're spotdodging, you could have (p)shielded and walked/ran for about 10-15 frames.

Spotdodge is also how they get things like thrown projectile --> grab on people.

Hey guys I got a question for the first time I went Wi-Fi in a while but I was very rusty and I hardly won so anyone got any advice?
Your 'wifi reflex'/predictive buffering might have been screwed up by not playing on Wifi for a while. I played on wifi for the first time in about two weeks this past weekend, and I kinda had the same thing happen.

But it would doubly for you if you have very little predictive skill in the first place :<

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Hay, hair is a hobby of mine, and while food (steak) is more often mentioned, hair is right after it, ****'s an obsession. CiTH already lost the hair battle cause he failed to pic.

This thread is kinda dumb.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol I dont have good pictures of mah hair.

Every time I have good hair, I dont see a camera in sight.

and I'm not a camwh0re...

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Wifi don't prove that much so don't worry to much. Also keep fighting people better then you, and if possible ask then what you need to improve on.

Now can I have a Wifi brawl with you?
No not today I got stuff to do.
Play moar.

Don't play Wi-Fi.

Go to tournies.

Travel one state above you to Tenki.

Learn from him.

Become his apprentice.

I can't go to tournaments (real) I can probably go Wi-Fi tournament and there is no tournaments in Orlando.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
lol I dont have good pictures of mah hair.

Every time I have good hair, I dont see a camera in sight.

and I'm not a camwh0re...

My hair is sex 83% of the time, and I'm the definition of camera *****. It's pretty gay, oh well though. I'm getting it re-dyed on wensday, ****'s gunna be tight.

I can't think of a situation where I've been gayed out completely by one move/technique, besides like nado.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
there is no tournaments in Orlando.
first of all, grammatically, it's supposed to be "are" instead of "is"

Now let's take this step by step.

1) http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

2) http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

3) ???

4) profit.

My hair is sex 83% of the time, and I'm the definition of camera *****. It's pretty gay, oh well though. I'm getting it re-dyed on wensday, ****'s gunna be tight.

I can't think of a situation where I've been gayed out completely by one move/technique, besides like nado.
for me, like 50%of the time, cuz I constantly get buzzed like every year, due to bets and **** like that.

one word. boxobair. lol

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Stop spamming this thread.

Also,
'So I just figured out Sonic can craq walk. Further then Link's I think.
Is this common knowledge?'

Top Bottom