• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In like the next hour or something??? afaik not everyone has even posted (after start game). Reads will obviously come but right now there jsut isn't that much content other than Kary faking a PostRes (@mod: can we assume that, this being a newbie game, there are no post restrictions?), and you tow (ran and orb) posting a ton of short posts for no reason but that's not really a read tbh.
Like Orbo said, I prefer shorter posts as opposed to walls. Plus I just remember things on instinct so I'd rather do it that way, instead of hold my thoughts until one post.

Even so, I don't think our posts threaten the newbies from posting. In fact, I feel it gives them an example to go by. Feel free to double post, if you have more things to say.

On reads, that's a fair point. Yet my reason for that is because I want the newbies actually trying so that others can get reads. So yeah.

D

Deleted member

I don't mind the multitude of posts, just a thing I noticed. Scary any particular reason you want to hang Skytear?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@badwolf: Please fix the OP for the sake of my OCD
@Everyone: Let's lynch Kary so we don't have to deal with that posting style!
@Grimm: Where you at!?!?!?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So i'm going to speak up for a change because nothing is happening.

You do not catch scum by sitting on your hands, boys and girls.

Pawn, why are you so scummy?

My thoughts exactly.
here you agree with Orbo, without adding anything yourself. Why is it important to voice your agreement? Are you just trying to make friends with Orbo? Why don't you have anything further to ask Grimmoir?[/I]

I find this schtick to be ludicrous.
It seems like you don't like my posting style- but you don't bother to ask me about it, even ask me to stop? Again why are you voicing your opinion but not acting upon it?

If he's unable to get his point across in a protown manner Pawn, then we can lynch him for it.
Good plan.
Here Orbo talks about lynching me if you can't understand me. Why did you jump on board with this idea when surely you should be lynching people who you think are scummy? Are you just trying to agree with Orbo again? Or is it scummy that you can't understand someone- moreso than say them not posting a lot?

I stick by my vote on you. Sort this out for me.

question time

Ranmaru, what's your read on Orbo?
Orbo, what's your read on Zen?
Zen, why is Grimm not being here more important than CSK/Scary doing next to nothing?
Skytear what's your read on Ranmaru?
Scary what do you think of my points against pawnduder?
grimm who do you think is the most townie so far and why?
TPK why did you unvote Orbo in #117? Are you town-reading him already?

let's sort this out already shall we? get the ball rolling?

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Very well. The game face is going on. Orbo has been taking the words out of my mouth and I haven't felt like adding. It's only been a day and I haven't gotten into a proper mindset yet. I haven't been asking Grim anything because I was hoping my vote would spark some kind of reaction, but he hasn't been around. I let you get on with your awkward posting to start building a picture of you. Under what circumstance will you stop screwing around? In my mind the game hadn't started so I was taking it easy and screwing around. Now it has started @Grim: What do you think of Kary's move against me? What did you think of his awkward posting?

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP
Awkwardness internet shenanigans.

Very well. The game face is going on.

Orbo has been taking the words out of my mouth and I haven't felt like adding. It's only been a day and I haven't gotten into a proper mindset yet. I haven't been asking Grim anything because I was hoping my vote would spark some kind of reaction, but he hasn't been around. I let you get on with your awkward posting to start building a picture of you. Under what circumstance will you stop screwing around?

In my mind the game hadn't started so I was taking it easy and screwing around. Now it has started

@Grim: What do you think of Kary's move against me? What did you think of his awkward posting?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Kary, which points are you wanting me to look for??
I would like you to tell me what you thought about this:

here you agree with Orbo, without adding anything yourself. Why is it important to voice your agreement? Are you just trying to make friends with Orbo? Why don't you have anything further to ask Grimmoir?[/I]

It seems like you don't like my posting style- but you don't bother to ask me about it, even ask me to stop? Again why are you voicing your opinion but not acting upon it?

Here Orbo talks about lynching me if you can't understand me. Why did you jump on board with this idea when surely you should be lynching people who you think are scummy? Are you just trying to agree with Orbo again? Or is it scummy that you can't understand someone- moreso than say them not posting a lot?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Wow. You really laid things out here. It really places some suspicion on Pawn I think.

Certainly raises a little concern that there may be some conglomeration during a RVS stage.

FoS: Pawn

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I let you get on with your awkward posting to start building a picture of you. Under what circumstance will you stop screwing around?

In my mind the game hadn't started so I was taking it easy and screwing around. Now it has started
So you didn't want to comment on my 'awkward' posts in order to get a better picture of me.

But I shouldn't read too much into what you had posted, because you weren't taking things seriously?

Surely that looks like a double standard? My early game is something that will affect your read on me- whereas your early game doesn't really have to do with anything? Explain the difference to me, do.

Also, I find it interesting that the game really starts when you get called out. Just saying.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Not read as in townie or mafia, read as in your general character. If I can understand you I can understand your motives. The same applies to me. And yes, the game does start when I get called out, because that forces me to get my head in the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Kary because I asked him to play and would like to help him get adjusted to the game. Nothing to do with scum chum lum.

D

Deleted member

@Kary, I RVS voted him because of the 10th/11th doctor comment, it didnt lead to anything so there's not really a point keeping my vote there.

Certainly raises a little concern that there may be some conglomeration during a RVS stage.
can you rephrase this? I don't really know the word conglomeration

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Probably not but what I meant was a sort of early game cooperation between you and Orbo. Especially after Kary laid it out there as a whole so far.

Perhaps it's mere coincidence so far but perhaps not.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So i'm going to speak up for a change because nothing is happening.

You do not catch scum by sitting on your hands, boys and girls.

I stick by my vote on you. Sort this out for me.

question time

Ranmaru, what's your read on Orbo?
Orbo, what's your read on Zen?
Zen, why is Grimm not being here more important than CSK/Scary doing next to nothing?
Skytear what's your read on Ranmaru?
Scary what do you think of my points against pawnduder?
grimm who do you think is the most townie so far and why?
TPK why did you unvote Orbo in #117? Are you town-reading him already?

let's sort this out already shall we? get the ball rolling?
I like this post from Kary.
I don't have a read on zen yet, because all's he done is push grimm to post. Not what I saw form Zen in his last newbie game, but it's early yet.
Orbo has been taking the words out of my mouth and I haven't felt like adding
Explain what went through your head when you saw those posts and why you agreed with my line of thought por favor.
/confirm

SORRY FOR BEING LATE

Ran that ain't very nice

Vote: Ranmaru
Why the OMGUS?
IC note: Omgus=OhMyGodUSuck. it's shorthand for voting someone because they voted you and is commonly taken as a scum tell.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
So...
Grim hasn't been here in two days.
Skytear has done nothing.
It's been a day since most everyone has been asked questions and so far less than half have responded.

@Kary: Scary followed your lead on me with no questions asked, much like the way you said I was following Orbo. What are your thoughts on that?
@Scary: What do you think of Kary?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
V/la tomorrow for friends birthday/work.
Prods mod?
@Zen/Pawn/Skytear-you think Grimms absense is telling of his alignment?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Eww it's a dalek speaking to me. I suppose it's nice to notice you too, but I've got to be running to work in a few minutes.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't have a read on zen yet, because all's he done is push grimm to post.
Zen also said that I should be lynched because of my posting style. I take it you don't think that was important?

@Kary: Scary followed your lead on me with no questions asked, much like the way you said I was following Orbo. What are your thoughts on that?
I thought 'damn that's some low hanging fruit, going to leave pointing that out to some other sucker'

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
If he's unable to get his point across in a protown manner Pawn, then we can lynch him for it.
I was clearly getting fed up with that very quickly, and was pretty sure he would stop if he felt threatened.
Why are you afraid of messing it up? Who are you afraid of messing it up for?
FoS:Grimmior
FoS~Finger of Suspicion. Used to show that you find something off, but that you don't want to put your vote on the person just yet.
I had been about to post this exact thing when I saw you already had. I agreed and didn't feel the need to add. There wasn't really anything to add.

@Zen/Pawn/Skytear-you think Grimms absense is telling of his alignment?
It's possible he's getting lessons on what and what not to say from his scum partner but I want to talk to him more before I make any assumptions.

Top Bottom