• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
lol @ inui, you have no idea what you're talking about.

lol @ velocity being arrogant and overrated. I played him by myself and he clearly did not give any kind of **** about the bracket at all. if anything he was being modest by letting people win, easily the hardest best person I played.

this topic needs less *****ing and more ****

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j118/Russ_Diesel/big-****-car-washing.jpg
Big *ss white girl *******. Nice.

Edit: The word *ss is censored, but ******* isn't. Questionable.

Actual Conversation;
Me: "I haven't been to a strip club in a while..."
Pride: "Ew, do you know how many faces those ******* have been in?!"
Me: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. 37 1/2."

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'll **** the balls off 'em.
You will if it's Melee for sure, but I won't mind playing you in that. Brawl is a toss up at this point. I'm pretty sure I can win if it's old school smash though.

Either way, we should face each other sometime. I'm always up for some competition. :)

Beat

Smash Ace
You will if it's Melee for sure, but I won't mind playing you in that. Brawl is a toss up at this point. I'm pretty sure I can win if it's old school smash though.

Either way, we should face each other sometime. I'm always up for some competition. :)
Didn't you come in dead last?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
come down to my apartment at drexel and play me. you,'ll get even better. :)

also, i put l canceling instead of s canceling for brawl+ (i forget if i already said this)

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Don't go to lounge 101 all they do is ***** when you chain grab them and say Brawl sucks. =)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Ah, geezus, I was in Florida the entire week, meaning I didn't make the Brawl bi-weekly. Obviously your tournament did not have enough Ganondorf/Captain Falcon. I'll make sure that never happens again.

I definately need to train with you Chibo, only this weekend is a time-massacre for me with Homecoming and what-not. I'll think of something though.

Velocity is too good, even if he always pronounces my name as "Cly" or "Clow" in Melee single pools. I need to play you in Brawl to show you that I'm actually competant in a Smash game.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
it don't matta son, with you, it's not about one's skill in the game, it ain't
Well peep it. . .
It's like this. I got good comp off the bat with Pakman and whenever we's in Philly? With HARDGAY. . . That's like the dudes that take 1st-3rd consistent at reg. tournies. I don't even have to pay 5 bucks to get my butt handed. :rotfl: I'm just gettin' in the game when it's like, not dead, but the communities still 2/3 on Melee, so I'm late as hell.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
still recommend to please post poning it.

there's too many schoolgirls, policegirls, and ummm sluts out on halloween for melee.

or peaches, zeldas, and sheiks if you're into that kinda thing.....
Respect my swagger and I'll bring all of the original yellow rangers. And the nurses. And the Wilma Flintstones.

Top Bottom