• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
10/3/08 Melee Results

Unfortunately I didn't have my laptop at the event so I had to make the brackets by hand, and since the seeding wasn't the exact way tio does it, I wasn't able to re-create it perfectly to upload to AiB. However, here is the bracket image and results.

1. Cactuar
2. Velocity
3. Brawllover
4. Pakman
5. Triad
5. CanISmash
7. Prog
7. UltimaScout
9. ChiboSempai
9. Talwind
9. New Face

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol No one calls me anymore. I didn't know it was gonna be an AMAZING 10+ man tournament. I had already walked to Drexel twice that day, wish I knew USA/Pakman/Velocity were all going.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
lol No one calls me anymore. I didn't know it was gonna be an AMAZING 10+ man tournament. I had already walked to Drexel twice that day, wish I knew USA/Pakman/Velocity were all going.
I think someone tried calling you but your phone was off or something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i called u at 4 30 which u said u were going. then almost 2 hours later when u didnt show up you didnt answer ur phone, and when u finally did u said u werent coming lol

it was still a fun turnout despite another less than 24 hours notice tourney lol

the temple players really surprised me

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
temple scrubs ftL

cactus does not want it on the cruise. and im working on my apples combo on green greens. ^_^

lol.

i wanna play lolmaster erhhh brawllover again. ahhh set was mad fun imo. come to temple for practice so i can learn to **** the transgender individual who wears a tiara.

also anyone at drexel up for practicing teams melee soon. trying to head down but mostly to practice teams and scar is full of johns 99.9% of the time.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I will dominate you on every stage. My jiggly is too good on green greens.

Also, I would be more than happy to go Fox and **** you and whoever in 2v1. :laugh:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Chibo godammit I'm at Florida the day you have your Brawl tourney. UGH! But as long as you keep you bi-weeklies on Fridays I can make all the other Brawl bi-weeklies (I'm terrible at Melee. Heh.). Keep it real Chibo.

Next time we are having recorded Ganondorf/ROB matches. I need to show me your moves the PA area that Ganon is illin, son! Ganon rep for the win.

tenstillhatesfightingpitwithanycharacter...

[EDIT] Pakman, I just saw your signature and lost most of my cerebral activity. Scar is too good at Melee. [/EDIT]

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
Chibo godammit I'm at Florida the day you have your Brawl tourney. UGH! But as long as you keep you bi-weeklies on Fridays I can make all the other Brawl bi-weeklies (I'm terrible at Melee. Heh.). Keep it real Chibo.

Next time we are having recorded Ganondorf/ROB matches. I need to show me your moves the PA area that Ganon is illin, son! Ganon rep for the win.

tenstillhatesfightingpitwithanycharacter...

[EDIT] Pakman, I just saw your signature and lost most of my cerebral activity. Scar is too good at Melee. [/EDIT]
**** Brawl. Drexel biweeklies are melee.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
i will be there for the brawl tourney, but the melee one falls on halloween so i might be out with some friends >.< I was the guy who got laser raoed by scar 2 weeks ago at chibos house >.<

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
brawl tourney YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i def wont be comin to the melee tourney cuz its def not worth missin halloween for melee, but if it were brawl, that'd be a different story entirely.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
temple scrubs ftL

cactus does not want it on the cruise. and im working on my apples combo on green greens. ^_^

lol.

i wanna play lolmaster erhhh brawllover again. ahhh set was mad fun imo. come to temple for practice so i can learn to **** the transgender individual who wears a tiara.

also anyone at drexel up for practicing teams melee soon. trying to head down but mostly to practice teams and scar is full of johns 99.9% of the time.
play my link

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
brawl tourney YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i def wont be comin to the melee tourney cuz its def not worth missin halloween for melee, but if it were brawl, that'd be a different story entirely.
Man, **** that!! You know how many snickers and twixs you can get from 1 hour of trick or treating??

I forgot that Drexel has houses in the area so I'd actually go trick or treating inbetween singles.

Yes and I are planning on coming to this btw.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol last time i went trick or treatin when i was like 14 cause i was bored and had nothing to do all i got was comments that i was too old lol. i cant imagine ppl doing it when theyr 20, ur crazy keitaro lol

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
lol last time i went trick or treatin when i was like 14 cause i was bored and had nothing to do all i got was comments that i was too old lol. i cant imagine ppl doing it when theyr 20, ur crazy keitaro lol
I look about the same since about the 7th grade. I only got candy because my little sis is 8 years younger than me. For me it was more candy to give away to friends since I don't like candy. :)

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Man, **** that!! You know how many snickers and twixs you can get from 1 hour of trick or treating??

I forgot that Drexel has houses in the area so I'd actually go trick or treating inbetween singles.

Yes and I are planning on coming to this btw.
Sweet, I get to play another Falco. First to grab wins.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
r u and keitaro comin to the brawl one next week or the melee one on halloween? ooorrr both? lol

rabbt

Smash Journeyman

NewFace

Smash Rookie
I'm angry because that ******** game rewards camping and spamming, instead of tech skill and mindgames.
No your angry cause your just a mean hate full person who gets pissed off over everything. I think you need some anger management.

PS. Boo brawl, yay melee.

are you sure? (also be sure to check out the whole story)
holy crap that is one angry easter bunny. Never teach a bunny Jeet Kune Do only bad things will come from it.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Apparently after this first tourney on the 3rd, I'm on Triad's ****list. :laugh: Dude, I always talk sh*t. . . You'll be alright. Go hug your girlfriend or something, but that mess was funny. Need to bring a mic to these things, Chibo.

Top Bottom