• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

sammy p

Smash Lord
This kind of tournament should be remade sometime again this year. It's a really cool concept.

Have 8 people impersonate the Johto Gym Leaders next time XD
I will not be making another tournament in the future, this is my last, but of course I'll allow anyone if they want to it themselves.
I'm glad you like the idea.
obviously, ANYONE can do this, but ive been thinking about that for a while, and maybe i would like to tackle the jhoto version if it is all right with you!

sounds like fun.

maybe the person that impersonates falkner has to have at least one of the characters that can fly, while the person who impersonates bugsy, has to have a character like ivysaur, or olimar(considering he has the flower type pikmin with him)??

lol just a thought

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know anyone can do this, I just wasn't sure if he was implying that I should make another one, so I made it clear that I wouldn't.

You can feel free to do a Johto version or any version if you want. I'm fine with it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
obviously, ANYONE can do this, but ive been thinking about that for a while, and maybe i would like to tackle the jhoto version if it is all right with you!
...I was gonna call to manage the next one D:

maybe the person that impersonates falkner has to have at least one of the characters that can fly, while the person who impersonates bugsy, has to have a character like ivysaur, or olimar(considering he has the flower type pikmin with him)??

lol just a thought
If you ask me, planning of the next tournament should not be in the thread of the previous tournament XD

And besides, it should be put on hold for a bit. This one just finished, after all >_>

EDIT: I wasn't sure if you had planned to make any more in the future, DTP, so I kept my sentence ambiguous so it can swing either way.

sammy p

Smash Lord
...I was gonna call to manage the next one D:

If you ask me, planning of the next tournament should not be in the thread of the previous tournament XD

And besides, it should be put on hold for a bit. This one just finished, after all >_>

EDIT: I wasn't sure if you had planned to make any more in the future, DTP, so I kept my sentence ambiguous so it can swing either way.
you can host it if you want:) im not worried about it
and your right...
oh well

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No one should be able to "call" anything. You should either work something out or use the slightly entertaining first come first serve method (First person who makes the thread runs the tourney).

Just my 2 cents though. Do as you wish.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Saying I was going to "call" it was an expression of how interested I was in this tournament and want to see it implemented again. Sammy P, by all means, if you want to manage the next one, go for it.

I'd just like to make a contribution to it, like helping to organizing it, be one of the Gym Leaders, etc, if that's OK.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i honestly dont care! if Josh wants to run the tourney, ill give it to him! hahah thats completely fine with me! i would definitly join it. its definitly not something to argue about it im sure we both understand.
unless he DOES want to fight for it :mad: (jk)

EDIT: actually, if we both feel the same way Josh, i think we should each co-host it :laugh: espesially since were both interested in the idea! lol i feel the exact same way you do obviously

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok before I disappear I just want to do a little shoutout.

First off, I gotta thank all of the gym leaders that helped me with this. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

- Junglefever (Scumfever) >:[
- Gamingblack (Some weird new name that came out of nowhere)
- Frio
- S.O.L.I.D. (Vrael)
- LordoftheMorning
- Thunder of Zeus
- DevilWillCry (Zero weird E thingy)
- Nya~!:3 (Bunny :3)
- Pentasalia
- PrinceRamen
- Alphicans

To anyone I forgot, I'm either too dumb to remeber you, or you just weren't really important :)

I'd also like to thank myself for creating this amazing and original idea, and for just being awesome in general. I'm generous and modest as well.

And of course, thank you to all of my fans the people that joined. Yes, even the people that didn't do anything.....
Wouldn't be a tournament without contestants .__.

I hope you all enjoyed this tournament at least a little bit.

And with that I'm done.

Top Bottom