• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah me too, but Christmas/New Years is kind of in the way and I can't expect them to brawl when they may have better things to do. It will finish after the new year I'm sure.

Frio, get on it >:\

Frio

Smash Champion
Lol, People have been telling you have been telling each other how fat and lazy I am >_> Srry but it's holidays and I'm having the chances to hang out with people I don't see to often. I'll try my best to get matches in.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
k, Deadline for this is January 16th.

Including the finals. If it's not by then, then I'll award the person with the most wins the prize. If two people tie for wins, assuming the finals was not completed, then I will split the prize.

You guys can finish this though.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol i think dabuz is the only one that's bothered to do matches
edit:nvm,i read the last page o.o

besides, we all know he won anyway o.O lol
and adakdakak***cometoGTthisweekdabuz D:<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So I'm going to assume that the Grand Finals weren't completed? I was hoping that it would be.

I can either give out the prize now, which I really want to do, or wait for you two (dabuz and Alphicans) to finish up.

1st prize, as you know, gets 2000 Wii points, but I'm willing to offer a $20 PSN card. Might want to go for that if you have a PS3.

I am also offering 2nd place a prize. A free VC game of your choice.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright cool. Just let me know what you want here and then I'll send it to you.

dabuz, just let me know if you want the 2000 Wii points or the $20 PSN card.
I'll PM you the activation code thingy once you decide.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
um, wii points sound good, i want mah world of goo + castlevania rebirth :D

and lol, the finals would basically be the same thing as when me and alph fought before anyway :bee:

soooo...basically the results are 66 people, top 4 are

1: me
2: alph
3: frio
4: avenging the knight

right?

sammy p

Smash Lord
congratulations to the top four! you guys did great!

and congrats to DTP! you did a really great job running this tourney :)
good job guys

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
This kind of tournament should be remade sometime again this year. It's a really cool concept.

Have 8 people impersonate the Johto Gym Leaders next time XD

EDIT: Oh, and sorry for not wrapping up the last two gyms. I had school get in the way >_>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
um, wii points sound good, i want mah world of goo + castlevania rebirth :D

and lol, the finals would basically be the same thing as when me and alph fought before anyway :bee:

soooo...basically the results are 66 people, top 4 are

1: me
2: alph
3: frio
4: avenging the knight

right?
Yup, those are the correct results.

I'll PM you in a couple minutes for your prize :)

congratulations to the top four! you guys did great!

and congrats to DTP! you did a really great job running this tourney :)
good job guys
Thanks lol
This kind of tournament should be remade sometime again this year. It's a really cool concept.

Have 8 people impersonate the Johto Gym Leaders next time XD
I will not be making another tournament in the future, this is my last, but of course I'll allow anyone if they want to it themselves.
I'm glad you like the idea.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Starfox 64 ftw.
lol I wish I could send you the one I already bought already. I played the first level and stopped after that xD
Mostly because me and my friend thought it had a two player mode like the 64 version, but it didn't which was gay....

Anyways, I'll send it to you right away. Message me or post here saying you got it just so I know. I don't want you to not somehow get your prize.

EDIT: I need your Wii Number and you need to add mine as well. Give me a minute to find out what it is.

EDITEDIT:

7433-5177-8170-0167

Also, you need to make sure that you allow your Wii to receive gifts. Not sure if you know that or not.

Top Bottom