• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

You got me all wrong, man. I don't crush dreams, I challenge them!

Haha, you've got another thing coming! Or that is, you will if we can manage to play without mind-crunching lag. The Aurastomp can be used in ways you never dreamed of! Hehaha!

Boo13 has become the first victim of the Celedon City Gym! The Rainbow Badge is not so easily earned! Best of luck to you in the future, challengers. Now that I'm warmed up, you'll really see what I can do!
hahaha
Our two gyms are too good. We'll be stopping a lot of people from advancing for sure.
Boo13 was my first victim too :3
But Kirbywizard passed with flying colors
I'm 1-1 right now

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
hahaha
Our two gyms are too good. We'll be stopping a lot of people from advancing for sure.
Boo13 was my first victim too :3
But Kirbywizard passed with flying colors
I'm 1-1 right now

I should be playing that sucker tomorrow. I hope he learned some new tricks since I last battled him, because I'm feeling pretty confident! We'll see if he's got what it takes!

Mewter

Smash Master
Grrr, I didn't have time today to fight SOLID, and my Friday is full up until Saturday afternoon! :074:
And I know all about the moving Aura Stomp, LotM!

/johnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohns

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion

Oh yeah! DTP mah man, I have a rule change for ya. I want my challengers to be able to change the stadium after one of us has lost half of their stocks, rounded up in the case of 3-on-3's. (1 pokemon lost if it's 2-on-2, and 2 pokemon lost if it's 3-on-3 or 4-on-4)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

I should be playing that sucker tomorrow. I hope he learned some new tricks since I last battled him, because I'm feeling pretty confident! We'll see if he's got what it takes!
haha I hope you put up a better fight than I did LOL
His Olimar got me good.

Oh yeah! DTP mah man, I have a rule change for ya. I want my challengers to be able to change the stadium after one of us has lost half of their stocks, rounded up in the case of 3-on-3's. (1 pokemon lost if it's 2-on-2, and 2 pokemon lost if it's 3-on-3 or 4-on-4)
haha kk I'll add that in :)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Darren can you erase my current contact info and instead put "If you do not PM me, I will not respond" because people really aren't getting that and it's pissing me off.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Darren

I'm out

Marthshadow can take over from here until monday

Good luck everyon!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren can you erase my current contact info and instead put "If you do not PM me, I will not respond" because people really aren't getting that and it's pissing me off.
kk I'll add that
Darren

I'm out

Marthshadow can take over from here until monday

Good luck everyon!
Alright, have fun buddy :)

Marthshadow, you decide on your 2nd character yet D:<
I need it today lol

Roxas M

Smash Master

Marthshadow, you decide on your 2nd character yet D:<
I need it today lol
i know. i'm already getting challengers. lol
gordo michael booked a match in advance.

and vm or im me for a match. no pms plz.

edit: :dedede: & :wario:. do i have to do the crew style rules? i kinda want normal rules. plz? =3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i know. i'm already getting challengers. lol
gordo michael booked a match in advance.

and vm or im me for a match. no pms plz.

edit: :dedede: & :wario:. do i have to do the crew style rules? i kinda want normal rules. plz? =3
So basically you want a best out of three. Opponent has to win with both characters to get a badge?
I can do that, but everything else will have to stay the same :p

Roxas M

Smash Master
So basically you want a best out of three. Opponent has to win with both characters to get a badge?
I can do that, but everything else will have to stay the same :p
wait...so the challengers pick 2 of their 6 chars and have to beat my 2 chars to get a badge right? thanks for the best out of 3. i don't really understand crew style battles. :dizzy:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
wait...so the challengers pick 2 of their 6 chars and have to beat my 2 chars to get a badge right? thanks for the best out of 3. i don't really understand crew style battles. :dizzy:
yep that's right.

And lol.
Basically in crew style, each of your characters get a certain amount of stock. 3 stock for example.
So you go up against your opponent and win win 1 stock remaining. So for the next match you choose the same character you were using and you start with one stock, your opponent uses the other character and has 3 stocks again.

In actual crews you only get one character and stocks don't have to be divided evenly, I think

Roxas M

Smash Master
yep that's right.

And lol.
Basically in crew style, each of your characters get a certain amount of stock. 3 stock for example.
So you go up against your opponent and win win 1 stock remaining. So for the next match you choose the same character you were using and you start with one stock, your opponent uses the other character and has 3 stocks again.

In actual crews you only get one character and stocks don't have to be divided evenly, I think
oh. okay.
time to go get my matches done.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
marthshadow should be back soon. He's just taking a break :p

Top Bottom