• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, that's good. Sometimes suppliers are much stricter with their limitations. Excellent, I can't wait to see some of these new designs!

Proper

Smash Cadet
Char specific not game specific. The peach one is the same either way.
peach one for melee would be more appropriately dsmash. not many correlations between brawl and melee characters tbh, theyre quite different. but thats besides the point! =D
cool to see the shirts XD
also if its char specific does this mean that i might see a doc shirt?
i'de buy one of every colour 8D
looool
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZLPLZZZ

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
@J.L- the Wario and DK designs are the funniest ones I have done so far in my opinion XD
@PNDMike- thanks :)
@Proper- hmm we'll see^^

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
peach one for melee would be more appropriately dsmash. not many correlations between brawl and melee characters tbh, theyre quite different. but thats besides the point! =D
cool to see the shirts XD
also if its char specific does this mean that i might see a doc shirt?
i'de buy one of every colour 8D
looool
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZLPLZZZ

Wow desh youre too scrubby... Yeah the turnip is peaches best move in brawl right its like the brawl version of melee's peaches downsmash right? XD just kidding I heart brampton.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Proper=desh? Nevermind...after that troll post in the OIN2 thread making fun of my that was easy design I'd rather punch you than make a doc shirt -.-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
DM shirt would be epix. Should put a slogan on it relating to drugs, lol.

+9001 Weegee stare
+9002 DM shirt

lol niko how come you dont rep the peach shirt anymore I dont think you wore it at OiN2? That **** is ballin.

Proper

Smash Cadet
peach's d-smash in melee is so broken it needs to be said on a shirt
seriously, it's like the toned down version of MK's nado
thats what im saying ! XD

Proper=desh? Nevermind...after that troll post in the OIN2 thread making fun of my that was easy design I'd rather punch you than make a doc shirt -.-
I'm not even gonna bother -.-
if people want to jump to conclusions even after things to prove i didnt do it then they can all they want.
Sorry if w.e that crap was insulted you. i dont even get the joke. but your shirts are good =/

Lawlbot
drug related fer sure XD
or like, bair related >_>
theres this really sick hat i saw somewhere!!!
ima find the pick and post it XD its amazing =]

edit:
here lol
http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/5/12/22/gcp1/f_Photo00811m_6150082.jpg
i would post the actual thing with img tags, but it would stretch out he screen like MAD lol XD
but its such a sexy hat.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'm not even gonna bother -.-
if people want to jump to conclusions even after things to prove i didnt do it then they can all they want.
Sorry if w.e that crap was insulted you. i dont even get the joke. but your shirts are good =/

edit:
here lol
http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/5/12/22/gcp1/f_Photo00811m_6150082.jpg
i would post the actual thing with img tags, but it would stretch out he screen like MAD lol XD
but its such a sexy hat.
Whatever....I won't hold a grudge. Anyway if I think of something good for Doctor Mario I will make a shirt for him^^

Proper

Smash Cadet
=D
do you know how to do hats ? LOL
or know where i can get one done? XP

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
^nope sorry lol....hmm if you really wanted to you could probably get a blank hat and paint it like in that pic you posted.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Dude, how much for a Yoshi T-Shirt? =D

I'd so buy it, and then like, wear it to every Tournament I can go too~

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
@pastaboy- the diddy design is finished....it is not related to potassium (LOL) but I'm pretty sure you will like it when I finally print it :chuckle:

@MarikYoshi- a shirt costs $15 ^^

@Stos- LOLOLOL um maybe...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
@pastaboy- the diddy design is finished....it is not related to potassium (LOL) but I'm pretty sure you will like it when I finally print it :chuckle:

@MarikYoshi- a shirt costs $15 ^^

@Stos- LOLOLOL um maybe...
if you do i'll give you 20 bucks for the t-shirt.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
^ lol um what?...

ok another question...

If I can, at Niko's tourney I will be selling the four designs I have printed + one more which I will order soon...at first I was going to print Wario shirts but Gi thinks I should print the Captain Falcon design.

I can only print one in time for Niko's tourney so what do you think? Wario shirts or Captain Falcon shirts?

PND

Smash Champion
Tough call, as I'll probably be buying both Wario and Captain Falcon. . .

>_>

>_>

Arrgh. I can't decide.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaa Noooooooo. Falcon may be manly but warios to cool print the wario one lol
and lol at mikeys new secondary

Top Bottom