• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
lol I was talking to IceClimbers5.....your name is Christian too? o.0 I hope I can make custom shirts in the near future so I can make your Link shirt^^

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Ok...this is how the Captain Falcon design looks so far...

Tell me what you think! Also, right now the only shirt colour I am sure about is black (I'm not printing on white shirts for this one) but I do want to print on at least one other shirt colour so if you have any ideas please tell me :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
noo, like on a black shirt, you should make the falcon silhouette white and the text white

on a white shirt, make falcon black and the text black

it looks really odd with the box all around it
LOL I see.... ok hold on let me make some adjustments :)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol I was talking to IceClimbers5.....your name is Christian too? o.0 I hope I can make custom shirts in the near future so I can make your Link shirt^^
lol ye my name is christian too.
one day eric called me and said im picking you up now for the niagara brawl tourney and im like O.O and im like im not going and hes like you could of told me in the boards and im like do you even know who this is and hes like Ice Climbers5 and i was like ooooohhhh wow its Stos XD he woke me up around 9 XD

but yeah LINK GIRLS!

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL, so that was you he called! Wow, I didn't know what the **** he was talking about that day.

And Michelle, your sig OOOWWNNNSS

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOLOLOL, so that was you he called! Wow, I didn't know what the **** he was talking about that day.

And Michelle, your sig OOOWWNNNSS
yeye

i slept around 3am and then i wake up around 9 because of a false phone call XD

though it was jokes =D its all good.
but yeah seriously. DUD get every shirt done then just do mine last or something since its just a shirt for me.. but if other people want it too it girls priority, cause of the girls.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOOL, You wanna fight?

Okay, the Falcon design OWNS! It's approved by my awesomeness. And why are we talking through Smashboards, oh I know, I'm playing Gears, I know you wish you coould play. Anyways, make teh order NAO!!!

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
Tell me what you think! Also, right now the only shirt colour I am sure about is black (I'm not printing on white shirts for this one) but I do want to print on at least one other shirt colour so if you have any ideas please tell me :)
oh i didn't read any of this
i was thinking about buying the white one, but it looks great on black too lol
for colour ideas... uhh maybe dark blue/purple with gold or red? <_< i dunno, falcon colours
lololollololol
lmfao link girls ftw

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
For now I'll stick to white and black shirts...if I order more later I will try different colours. Red and dark blue shirts might look good :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
luigis shirt need to be him taunt spiking a gayknight or sumthing. cept i would nto be proud to wear a metaknight anywhere on my clothing lol.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
@Stos- yay thanks^^

@Toronto Joe- I don't think I had an idea for Fox yet so his up-smash sounds good :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
It should be the shine.
hmm that is also a good idea...for each character I usually make more than one design and then choose the one that is best. I'll most likely do that with Fox as well.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hmm that is also a good idea...for each character I usually make more than one design and then choose the one that is best. I'll most likely do that with Fox as well.
good idea.
Link girls.
Fox - shine, upsmash or infinate.
Marth - Fsmash
Luigi - missfire
jigs - rest
Samus - EXTENDER XD

Top Bottom