• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

T

Trick or Treat

I think people "proved" that Mario Kart thing was fake but I've seen the opposite as well so I have no clue. If real though...

Is that Plessie?....Aren't they.....massive?
...Ridley confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This Kirby game looks really fun. As Kirby games always do.

And yeah I wish some MK8 DLC was revealed.

Also the blonde woman with the red/black striped shirt has an adorable voice and face but also has a rockin' body.

I shouldn't be feeling what I am right now while a clay Kirby game is on but she's too much.

Yes, I have a thing for blondes, in case that wasn't already obvious! :V

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I hope this is real at least

You guys hear about this leaked/rumored DLC came about a 4 days ago.
thought if real would have been announced at E3.........

Been waiting for Kamek in MK Since N64
Got Diddy too

As you know I really love Shy Guy & Kamek Shame he didn't make it in smash... Only a stage element....
View attachment 15974
It's already been debunked.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Or be me and not even have a chance to go.:c
Even though I requested to have work off for today I still got scheduled into work and have to leave before the best buy demo starts in my time zone. It also doesn't help that the nearest Best Buy hosting the event is 3 hours away. I feel your pain. :cry:

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
today is until 9pm for the treehouse but why think that there will be an announcement if they are hyping absolutely NOTHING?

At this point, it can happen but I would consider this unexpected.
Wii Fit Trainer was unexpected. However, I assume that IF we do get another newcomer it would be announced tomorrow on the last day, not today.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
If there is an announcement today, the only thing I could possibly imagine is if the 3DS Direct is a new IP and the character is playable in Smash Bros.

T

Trick or Treat

Even though I requested to have work off for today I still got scheduled into work and have to leave before the best buy demo starts in my time zone. It also doesn't help that the nearest Best Buy hosting the event is 3 hours away. I feel your pain. :cry:
For the future, just write down/say (however you do it there) "Unavailable".

In my Request Off book, I always write that because then they can't schedule me and if they do I have the right to call out with no penalty, because it's their fault.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wii Fit Trainer was unexpected. However, I assume that IF we do get another newcomer it would be announced tomorrow on the last day, not today.
by unexpected I meant ANY character announcement.
They said today is a big day for Smash. Expect the unexpected.
>Tweet and host saying this so that we are hype
>First thing smash related is just the host and the players from yesterday playing the same demo

Getting "big" news is unexpected.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
So the lines are like...crazy?!? I don't know if I even want to go anymore ;-;
I live in a smaller city too, so i'd say so, less then 130,000 population.
an hour and fifteen minutes before the event with 50+ people.
It might not be super crazy but it was enough. Plus it's sorta raining and the lines outside, plus people driving by seemed like a-holes.

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
So uh, where should I look for these sigs... err at least what size, since I'll try to make one.

T

Trick or Treat

So will Peach still have her panties orrrrrr....

Speaking of which, disappointed that Rosalina's gown is a black abyss underneath. They could have at LEAST made it an animated cosmic pattern if they wanted to censor her panties...
Honestly, she just doesn't seem like she would wear panties. It just seems weird.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Gamestop had footage of the game and the last match the assist trophy was Magnus.

Also Famous Lets Player Chuggaconroy played the game and said this

"Ended up playing Rosalina, then Fox in my two matches. Took 2nd overall. Got Magnus as an assist trophy, pleased with this!"

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
So, does anyone expect new characters over the rest of E3? Vets or Newcomers?

I say it has a 15% chance.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Gamestop had footage of the game and the last match the assist trophy was Magnus.

Also Famous Lets Player Chuggaconroy played the game and said this

"Ended up playing Rosalina, then Fox in my two matches. Took 2nd overall. Got Magnus as an assist trophy, pleased with this!"
He's right.

https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/476486936945643520

Damn. Hey could you please find the video? Ill also search, but youtube seems to be at a drought of SSB gameplay aside from the tourney yesterday

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I told my friends I was only buying Palutena and Pikachu, but I for sure gotta get Ike's! Maybe Charizards.

Falco, Game and Watch, Wolf, Mewtwo, and King K Rool will hopefully be available as well.

Also, did the pictures during the figures reveal mean anything. It showed Lucina, I wonder what that's about.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Honestly, she just doesn't seem like she would wear panties. It just seems weird.
So she goes áll-naturál? :V

Nah, I knew they would want to keep Rosalina censored because she's supposed to be more dignified than Peach, but I honestly thought they should have had an animated cosmic abyss just above her knees. It would have looked really cool and enchanced and make sense of her cosmic kicks.

Also, I just heard a toybox version of the Smash 4 theme in the background while waiting for Yoshi to come up!

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
I told my friends I was only buying Palutena and Pikachu, but I for sure gotta get Ike's! Maybe Charizards.

Falco, Game and Watch, Wolf, Mewtwo, and King K Rool will hopefully be available as well.

Also, did the pictures during the figures reveal mean anything. It showed Lucina, I wonder what that's about.
Oh yes, and Isabelle, Tom Nook, and uh that's it from the top of my head.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Last edited:
Top Bottom