• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
What the hell are they going to show for the next 5 hours.
They have shown most of the big games, and the smaller ones can't take that long.

There must be something.
SOMETHING!!!

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
What the hell are they going to show for the next 5 hours.
They have shown most of the big games, and the smaller ones can't take that long.

There must be something.
SOMETHING!!!
Mega, can I use your sig as a template for myself, as in white out each square and put in my own pics there? Like, would you mind?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
This Kirby game looks really fun. As Kirby games always do.

And yeah I wish some MK8 DLC was revealed.

Also the blonde woman with the red/black striped shirt has an adorable voice and face but also has a rockin' body.

I shouldn't be feeling what I am right now while a clay Kirby game is on but she's too much.

Yes, I have a thing for blondes, in case that wasn't already obvious! :V
Indeed she's super delicious

T

Trick or Treat

So she goes áll-naturál? :V

Nah, I knew they would want to keep Rosalina censored because she's supposed to be more dignified than Peach, but I honestly thought they should have had an animated cosmic abyss just above her knees. It would have looked really cool and enchanced and make sense of her cosmic kicks.

Also, I just heard a toybox version of the Smash 4 theme in the background while waiting for Yoshi to come up!
Yeah. Can you honestly picture someone like Rosalina waking up every day and putting on panties? Or even going to the store to buy some? There's no way.

And is there really another Smash announcement or is that just a random rumor?

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Yeah. Can you honestly picture someone like Rosalina waking up every day and putting on panties? Or even going to the store to buy some? There's no way.

And is there really another Smash announcement or is that just a random rumor?
Probably a rumor, I think we're done with Smash stuff for the day, unfortunately. At least we get to watch lots of gameplay of people playing at E3 and Best Buy.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick thing (because the E3 topic got deleted). Leaker Bros specifically stated that Miis could have customizable movesets and only be used in with friends/local versions. No sign of Startropics but maybe it could be the secret game tonight. Is a clue to look for.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Just a quick thing (because the E3 topic got deleted). Leaker Bros specifically stated that Miis could have customizable movesets and only be used in with friends/local versions. No sign of Startropics but maybe it could be the secret game tonight. Is a clue to look for.
I will eat my own leg and stream it live on Twitch if Leaker Bros is right.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
He said specifically Mii's could take moves from ANY character and be used to build one. However these Mii's have the usual 12 different options. I guess it's possible still, but it's very doubtful now. Besides he still needs Ness and Startropics to show up.

They're doing Bayonetta? Sweet.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
He said specifically Mii's could take moves from ANY character and be used to build one. However these Mii's have the usual 12 different options. I guess it's possible still, but it's very doubtful now. Besides he still needs Ness and Startropics to show up.

They're doing Bayonetta? Sweet.
That's extremely broken and I hope fake........

PS: This is not worth staying up for peace I'm gone bed.

Last edited:

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Ok wait what's at 9pm PT?Also if those figures are over $5 that's BS...Mewtwo for smash on 3ds!

Last edited:
Top Bottom