• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Each Ganon's personal MU-ratio 2010 - (Finished)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Vs

Z1GMA: 25 - 75
Comment: Samus is one of the hardest opponents for Ganon to approach.
When we've dealt like 40% damage on her, she has probably already dealt like 100% on us.
But, luckily, "Samus can't kill".
If she had a reliable Kill Move, this MU'd be like 5 - 95

Also...
With proper DI and a smart Game Plan, you don't get gimped that easily by her.
Be willing to take a weak hit in favour of reaching a safer spot.

Sol Diviner: 20:80
I haven't faced many Samus players, but the few I have played proved that this is a terrible MU for Ganon (not like any other MUs are something he'd enjoy). For starters, canceled projectile-spamming makes approaching exceedingly difficult. Worse still is her deisel spacing with her Zair. She may have a hard time killing, but she does a great job gimping with proper use and timing with her Zair. The fact she's hard to kill herself doesn't make things any easier. What we do have that's useful, is the ability to gimp her when the opportunity arises. Though be cautious when attempting to do so, because she can and will fight back and cause us to carelessly lose a stock. What it boils down to is Ganondorf fighting an uphill battle against a projectile-spammer: something he often detests.

Tonsana: 25:75
When I play against Samus I just watch when she is jumping, when she does, stop and sheild the zair/missle. You could also jump and airdodge at the same time so you are moving forward faster. Most samus players will try to kill you with Dtilt and bair. The matchup is a pain, but if you can read your apponent it will be much easier.

G~P: 20:80
i paly with (arguably) the best samus in the world on a reasonably regular basis and i can safely say that this is hell and the lsat character ganon wants to fight in low tier. samus mains are naturally the most campy defensive, ledge-happy players in the game and youll have to use some kind of insane prediction jsut to get in, let alone hit her, the only redeeming thing is that you wont be dying till about 200%, but if samus plays it right you wont be touching her to even try to stop that damage being racked
also, the z-air doesnt stale, 7% every time (4% if un-tipped)

by the way, i say arguably because the samus would probably be pretty equal if they had the same tournament rules (no lgl over here)

A2ZOMG: 3/7
I dunno, Samus on paper is definitely a nightmare for Ganon. There is no question that she will zone you, and she will be extremely hard to approach if the Samus player is any good. She also does edgeguard you well, but the matchup isn't completely hopeless. While she's hard to approach, I personally find the real challenge in this matchup is KOing her. With proper implementation of powershields and learning to never jump recklessly in this matchup, you'll eventually find a way in, and you shouldn't die easily as long as you avoid gimps. The main problem is the only way you can KO this character is through edgeguards because landing a Smash or D-air on her onstage is too hard to do.

Things look better for Ganon once you start edgeguarding Samus consistently, since Ganondorf is very much capable of gimping Samus with his aerials, which can essentially take away Samus's advantage of surviving forever.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Moving on:

:ganondorf: Vs :sonic:

Z1GMA: 55 - 45
Comment: I believe this MU to be in Ganon's favor.
If Sonic had a Projectile (I don't count his Spring as a projectile),
it wouldn't be, though.

First of all... Do not approach him in the beginning of the match.
Just bait, bait, and bait, or at least try to trade hits.
Trading hits normaly gives you the lead Vs Sonic.

Let him approach you, and make him pay for it... Bigtime!

We can survive for hours if we're not clumsy enough to get hit by his Uair
near the north KO-zone

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Moving on:

it wouldn't be, though.

near the north KO-zone

Sol Diviner: 50:50
I gotta say that this match-up is one of few that Ganondorf has no real disadvantage (outside of speed). Near everything we have either out-prioritize or clanks with Sonic's attacks, and given his difficulty landing a killing blow, it's safe to say that Ganon will always be ahead in stock if he plays to his strengths. Stay defensive and punish Sonic's whiffs and save your more powerful moves for killing. Don't try to gimp Sonic, as his recovery options are quite unpredictable, hence why you must save your power moves to KO him in one go. Be careful should Sonic get you off the stage, as he can and usually will gimp, which usually guarantees a loss of Ganon's stock.

So as long as you play intelligently and let Sonic come to you, this match should result in Ganon reigning victorious.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised

it wouldn't be, though.

near the north KO-zone

I gotta say that this match-up is one of few that Ganondorf has no real disadvantage (outside of speed). Near everything we have either out-prioritize or clanks with Sonic's attacks, and given his difficulty landing a killing blow, it's safe to say that Ganon will always be ahead in stock if he plays to his strengths. Stay defensive and punish Sonic's whiffs and save your more powerful moves for killing. Don't try to gimp Sonic, as his recovery options are quite unpredictable, hence why you must save your power moves to KO him in one go. Be careful should Sonic get you off the stage, as he can and usually will gimp, which usually guarantees a loss of Ganon's stock.

So as long as you play intelligently and let Sonic come to you, this match should result in Ganon reigning victorious.

Clai: :ganondorf: 15 : 85 :sonic:
This matchup is seriously Marth levels of badness. This is a horrible, horrible matchup and you will want to rip your hair out every time you fave a Sonic. No Sonic player is ever going to reveal his approach strategy- he's going to mix up various approaches and feints and just wait until you do anything. Nothing Ganon has has a short enough cooldown for Sonic to go inside and punish, so you make one move and Sonic punishes you. You try and put up walls or a defensive strategy attempting to ward off Sonic's attacks, Sonic goes insides and punishes you. You try setting up any type of stage control, Sonic goes inside and punishes you. You are completely at the Sonic's mercy as if he ever does approach, he'd be too fast for you to react to and any attempts to predict his strategy will lead to him waiting it out and punishing you. Kills are not a problem for Sonic as he can just throw you up and wait for you to land, or he can just bair you for gimp kills, while it's going to take Ganon forever to kill Sonic as hitting him is, more often than not, an exercise in futility. This is just mounds of **** piled on top of **** and you will never be more frustrated than having to play a Sonic that knows what he's doing.

In orther words, you're too slow.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I love this thread.
I said 55 - 45, and Clai said 15 - 85.

Seems you've fought some bad@ss Sonic Main.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
it wouldn't be, though.

near the north KO-zone

Clai: 15 : 85
This matchup is seriously Marth levels of badness. This is a horrible, horrible matchup and you will want to rip your hair out every time you fave a Sonic. No Sonic player is ever going to reveal his approach strategy- he's going to mix up various approaches and feints and just wait until you do anything. Nothing Ganon has has a short enough cooldown for Sonic to go inside and punish, so you make one move and Sonic punishes you. You try and put up walls or a defensive strategy attempting to ward off Sonic's attacks, Sonic goes insides and punishes you. You try setting up any type of stage control, Sonic goes inside and punishes you. You are completely at the Sonic's mercy as if he ever does approach, he'd be too fast for you to react to and any attempts to predict his strategy will lead to him waiting it out and punishing you. Kills are not a problem for Sonic as he can just throw you up and wait for you to land, or he can just bair you for gimp kills, while it's going to take Ganon forever to kill Sonic as hitting him is, more often than not, an exercise in futility. This is just mounds of **** piled on top of **** and you will never be more frustrated than having to play a Sonic that knows what he's doing.

tKoM: 20-80
Gotta agree with Clai. A Sonic main who has complete control over Sonic will always punish you sucessfully without getting punished himself. Seriously, killing is no problem for Sonic as he can gimp you easily with B-air or even his Up-B spring if used smart and Sonic himself can live unexpectly long because it's almost impossible to gimp him and you will hardly land any kill moves on him. A top Sonic main is going to be unpredictable with his approaches and that's why Ganon will have a lot of problems. Ganon's door to sucess, to predict and punish, is going to be even harder to open due to Sonic being unpredictable and fast, not to forget that he can easily time you out. Sonic has the fastest Dash, which he can be used to suprise you with a grab(which is powerful, btw) or something else.

If you want to beat a top Sonic, you should know his moveset in and out so you can predict him better and know which options he has against you, like his Side-B cancel and which attack he will likely use on you out of that.

T.testLP

Smash Cadet
it wouldn't be, though.

near the north KO-zone

Gotta agree with Clai. A Sonic main who has complete control over Sonic will always punish you sucessfully without getting punished himself. Seriously, killing is no problem for Sonic as he can gimp you easily with B-air or even his Up-B spring if used smart and Sonic himself can live unexpectly long because it's almost impossible to gimp him and you will hardly land any kill moves on him. A top Sonic main is going to be unpredictable with his approaches and that's why Ganon will have a lot of problems. Ganon's door to sucess, to predict and punish, is going to be even harder to open due to Sonic being unpredictable and fast, not to forget that he can easily time you out. Sonic has the fastest Dash, which he can be used to suprise you with a grab(which is powerful, btw) or something else.

If you want to beat a top Sonic, you should know his moveset in and out so you can predict him better and know which options he has against you, like his Side-B cancel and which attack he will likely use on you out of that.

T.testLP: 30:70
I actually have experience in this matchup! Sonic definatly outspeeds us. He can simply run away from most of our moves, then come back and punish. We beat him in the air but he can gimp us very easily. Learn his moveset. There's a diffrence in SideB and DownB. Seriously, it makes him easier to beat. His notorious Up Throw>Spring>Uair is dangerous since our air speed is really bad. He's beatable, unless he camps. It's a whole different story otherwise.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
it wouldn't be, though.

near the north KO-zone

T.testLP: 30:70
I actually have experience in this matchup! Sonic definatly outspeeds us. He can simply run away from most of our moves, then come back and punish. We beat him in the air but he can gimp us very easily. Learn his moveset. There's a diffrence in SideB and DownB. Seriously, it makes him easier to beat. His notorious Up Throw>Spring>Uair is dangerous since our air speed is really bad. He's beatable, unless he camps. It's a whole different story otherwise.

A2ZOMG: 40/60
Until Sonic masters his ability to time you out on a stock lead, you shouldn't lose faith in this matchup. Sonic can be hard to hit, but he cannot KO you unless you make a mistake. His KO moves are easy to react to, and his KO setups generally suck, and his edgeguards really really shouldn't gimp you as long as you have good DI. If he U-throws you, just DI towards him and he really can't follow up on it that well. If he D-throws you, it's possible to DI down and tech in place to punish Sonic for attempting it. As long as you can find a way to keep the pressure on Sonic, Ganon has the advantage in scoring KOs period, and you still have hope of randomly pulling ahead as long as the stocks are even. If you let Sonic score the first KO and he doesn't suck, then gg I guess.

Stick to the usual strategy of picking your opportunities for favorable exchanges. In a perfect world for Ganon, hopefully you'll land a Flame Choke when you need to KO him with Dash Attack. Also I would suggest facing away from Sonic as you're spacing, so that in case you shield his dash attack or spindashes, you have the option of shieldgrabbing those as he passes behind you.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Moving on:

:ganondorf: Vs :squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Z1GMA:
Squirtle: 40 - 60
Watch out of you'll get walled hard in this MU.
Our Stomp kills him at around 65% :awesome:

Ivysaur: 35 - 65
Ivy will "tickle" us for small amouts of disjointed damage all the time.
Move in and try to get him in the air... Or gimp.

Charizard: 40 - 60
He has good tilts and a good grabgame + grabrelease stuff on us.
But, if we land a Gerudo (which happens a lot) we'll rack some serious damage.
Also, if you can predict a Rock Small - Utilt him... It's mad fun.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Moving on:

Z1GMA:

Sol Diviner:
Squirtle: 40:60
Thankfully, all he has is speed. He has no real disjointed hitboxes or the like. Keep in mind that his small size makes it a bit hard to hit him, but that's offset by the fact that he practically dies to a light sneeze due to his lack of weight. Be careful though, as his aerial game is fast. He also has the option of disrupting our recovery with aerial gimps and even Water Gun, and his Usmash and Dthrow are deceptively powerful killers.

Ivysaur: 35:65
Very annoying, as its spacing with its vines and Razor Leaf makes approaching a pain, and Bullet Seed - if we're caught in it - will rack a lot of damage, even with DI. The good news is that we can pretty much guarantee a kill once it's offstage due to ease of gimping, and edge-hogging pretty much spells an automatic death sentence to the quadrupedal dino plant.

Charizard: 45:55
Believe it or not, I find Charizard to be easier than the others. It certainly has good range and disjoints on its tilts and aerials, but they don't come out quite as fast as the other two. You do have to be careful with its grabs: it's probably the most worrysome of the MU, made more dooming by the fact that it has the second longest non-tether grab range in the game. So as long as you avoid those, you shouldn't have that much of a problem. Charizard's large frame also means it will be vulnerable to everything we throw at it, and despite its multiple jumps, its recovery is sluggish and predictable, and thus easy to gimp, or downright spike... though be wary of the super armor provided by its Up B.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
As of Squirtle, we have a grab release to DA (which will kill pretty early due to being so light), grab release Gerudo and grab release WizKick as well, and I think against Charizard if spaced properly Gerudo is an infinite as long as it isn't stopped near the edge, his rolls are by far the worst in the game, barely moving him to any side. Charizard's air aerials are pretty bad, though it doesn't prevent him from gimping well with Fair. How is Ivysaur's side b that problematic? It has slow start-up that can be PS'ed on reaction.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Sol, I like how you call them "it" instead of he/him.

That's how Ganon should look upon all characters.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427

Z1GMA:

Sol Diviner:
Thankfully, all he has is speed. He has no real disjointed hitboxes or the like. Keep in mind that his small size makes it a bit hard to hit him, but that's offset by the fact that he practically dies to a light sneeze due to his lack of weight. Be careful though, as his aerial game is fast. He also has the option of disrupting our recovery with aerial gimps and even Water Gun, and his Usmash and Dthrow are deceptively powerful killers.

Very annoying, as its spacing with its vines and Razor Leaf makes approaching a pain, and Bullet Seed - if we're caught in it - will rack a lot of damage, even with DI. The good news is that we can pretty much guarantee a kill once it's offstage due to ease of gimping, and edge-hogging pretty much spells an automatic death sentence to the quadrupedal dino plant.

Believe it or not, I find Charizard to be easier than the others. It certainly has good range and disjoints on its tilts and aerials, but they don't come out quite as fast as the other two. You do have to be careful with its grabs: it's probably the most worrysome of the MU, made more dooming by the fact that it has the second longest non-tether grab range in the game. So as long as you avoid those, you shouldn't have that much of a problem. Charizard's large frame also means it will be vulnerable to everything we throw at it, and despite its multiple jumps, its recovery is sluggish and predictable, and thus easy to gimp, or downright spike... though be wary of the super armor provided by its Up B.

A2ZOMG:
Squirtle: 3/7
Ivysaur: 45/55
Charizard: 45/55
Overall: 4/6

Squirtle is annoying. He can space you extremely well, duck under a lot of your moves, and he edgeguards you pretty well. Also he has a 1 frame Jab with deceptive range, his grab has huge range and his D-throw can kill. Bad matchup period.

While Ivysaur has good moves for walling, she is slow, and given that you find a way in, you can kill her faster by juggling and gimping her. She doesn't have very good KO moves for the most part, and her damage output is really low provided you avoid getting comboed by Bullet Seed (DIing towards her is one way to avoid it).

Charizard's F-air, D-tilt, and shieldgrab make this matchup more annoying than it should be. You **** him on Flame Choke and you juggle/edgeguard him quite well though. And given that he's a big target, spacing your own aerials on him is fairly easy.

All in all you want to be really defensive against Squirtle, and hope he'll be forced to switch out at some point, although even when he's fatigued, he still beats you. The other two Pokemon are still not exactly a cakewalk for Ganon, but if you wait for the right moment, you can punish them severely and gain awesome momentum in this matchup.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sol, I like how you call them "it" instead of he/him.

That's how Ganon should look upon all characters.
Ahaha! Technically speaking, we don't really know the genders of the Pokemon. Admittedly, I did refer to Squirtle as a "he" in my analyses though.

I agree: everything should be labeled an "it" to Ganon... except maybe Peach: she's too smexy to be an "it", so mayhaps Dorf will make her a part of his harem of concubines that cater to his every whim, at least. XD

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero

Z1GMA:

Sol Diviner:

A2ZOMG:
Squirtle: 3/7
Ivysaur: 45/55
Charizard: 45/55
Overall: 4/6

Squirtle is annoying. He can space you extremely well, duck under a lot of your moves, and he edgeguards you pretty well. Also he has a 1 frame Jab with deceptive range, his grab has huge range and his D-throw can kill. Bad matchup period.

While Ivysaur has good moves for walling, she is slow, and given that you find a way in, you can kill her faster by juggling and gimping her. She doesn't have very good KO moves for the most part, and her damage output is really low provided you avoid getting comboed by Bullet Seed (DIing towards her is one way to avoid it).

Charizard's F-air, D-tilt, and shieldgrab make this matchup more annoying than it should be. You **** him on Flame Choke and you juggle/edgeguard him quite well though. And given that he's a big target, spacing your own aerials on him is fairly easy.

All in all you want to be really defensive against Squirtle, and hope he'll be forced to switch out at some point, although even when he's fatigued, he still beats you. The other two Pokemon are still not exactly a cakewalk for Ganon, but if you wait for the right moment, you can punish them severely and gain awesome momentum in this matchup.

Terodactyl Yelnats:
Squirtle 25:75
Ivysaur 40:60
Charizard 30:70

Man do these matches suck.

Squirtle is a poo poo meanie head and sucks too. His utilt and uair completely destroys you early percents, his fair and bair are excellent when used properly and not just thrown out. His 1 frame jab makes me cry, try to gerudo him out of a grab release and he can jab you out of it and can spotdodge frame perfect. Good luck landing grabs on Squirtle anyway. Grab release jab. Squirtle can land full hop dairs on you reliably and it's has great a knockback angle, vertical disjoint, and high base knockback, it sucks.

Ivysaur is not so bad but those leaves are a pain, you can't guaranteed punish them. Bullet seed can ruin you, and the DI for escaping after the first hit will hurt you if she uses dtilt or fsmash. her pivot grab is great, less range than her standard grab but still good, it also ends really quickly. If she's offstage then edgehogging and tipman's are amazing. Watch out for her retreating fullhop and shorthop fairs too.

Charizard in my opinion is almost as bad as squirtle just because of the amount of stupid stuff he can do to you. He beats your Gerudo easily with timed grabs and running reverse rock smash. Fire ***** you offstage and makes loads of damage off it. His fair is really dumb and really good at gimping you out of your recovery. Fullhop dair is one of your best bets in this Match up, same with bair and uair. If you get a gerudo at the edge and predict his get up attack, just fsmash, it will hit all of his short rolls. But the number one thing is, be careful about using dash attack or wizkick. Charizard's Usmash and UpB OoS do amazing things. Keep in mind however that Charizards UpB doesn't connect that well at high percents, so SDi away from Char if your Dash attack hits his shield.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Moving on:

:ganondorf: Vs :yoshi2:

Z1GMA: ? - ?
Comment: Haven't faced enough good Yoshis.

Sol Diviner: 30:70
Yoshi is not very fun to deal with. His eggs are annoying, although they can be Power Shielded, and his attacks come out surpringly fast. The good news, is that Yoshi is fairly large enough to hit with whatever we want, and our Choke can outprioritize his Egg Roll. Other than that, the thing that makes Yoshi difficult for Dorf outside of the eggs would be the difficulty in trying to gimp the thing, as his second jump provide super armor that makes the Uair tipping nigh useless, and the fact its aerial movement is the fastest in the game paired with a good and fast air dodge, you'll have to rely on your powerful killers to take him out. Yoshi has fairly good survivability, so be sure to go for clean hits when you want to kill at around 100%, though it's more than possible to KO him at lower percents. The thing that prevents the match-up from being any better for Dorf is the Grab Release that Yoshi has on us that is nearly inescapable. If timed right, he can Grab Release us to the end of the stage, and then spike us down with Fair... not very nice. Just as long as you Power Shield the eggs, and watch out for his grabs (especially his running and pivot grabs), you should be able to win this with moderate to little difficulty.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Grab release Fair doesn't work on Ganon IIRC, I think he can jump+Uair, though it doesn't prevent it from being good because he also has like grab release Usmash and being offstage is still not a very good place for Ganon. And no Yoshi's air dodge isn't Wario fast, it's still good because of his air mobility though.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, so the Grab Release to Fair isn't a guarantee for Yoshi, but the danger is still there. I never said the air dodge was Wario fast, but it still helps him in recovering without getting gimped. Those were pretty much my points. :p

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Grab release Fair doesn't work on Ganon IIRC, I think he can jump+Uair, though it doesn't prevent it from being good because he also has like grab release Usmash and being offstage is still not a very good place for Ganon. And no Yoshi's air dodge isn't Wario fast, it's still good because of his air mobility though.
Oh it works all right, but only if Yoshi is standing exactly on the ledge. This makes Yoshi's fair satrt as early as possible and it Grab releases Ganon lower than usual.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I thought Yoshi can GR > RG on BF & SM as well..?
I havent tested Battlefield with its platforms. I'll see if I can get some data on that. As for Smashville, if the platform does ruin Yoshi's Grab Release, then that would only be if the platform is in the way. Otherwise, Yoshi pretty much has that advantage on Smashville. X__x

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Vermanubis: 20:80
Comment: Yes. It is that bad. I live in the most Yoshi inundated region in the ****ed world. We have Green Ace, Nacho, Kiwi and a few others. GAce and Nacho are arguably top 4 Yoshis. Yoshi can do all sorts of nasty crap to us. First of all, the only place where he can't CG us regardless of stage transformation is BF. Everywhere else the platforms are too high, or don't last long enough to be of consequence. His CG can lead to difficult-to-avoid spikes, to boot. We have no options versus his MASSIVE pivot grab grab, his egg camp opens up a ton of opportunities for him. Even if PSed, we're still in the worse position of the two. He isn't gimped very easily at all and he outframes just about everything we do with jabs, iDAs, BAirs and such. Only thing keeping this at bay for us is the fact that Yoshi can't really kill, whereas we can kill him fairly easily with a meaty blow.

If the Yoshi knows the MU... have fun. I had to fight Kiwi in tourney once. She's not as good as Nacho or GAce, but she's 50x as patient and annoying to fight, and knows the MU better. Each game went to like 30 seconds.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Moving on:

:ganondorf: Vs :yoshi2:

Z1GMA: ? - ?
Comment: Haven't faced enough good Yoshis.

Sol Diviner: 30:70
Yoshi is not very fun to deal with. His eggs are annoying, although they can be Power Shielded, and his attacks come out surpringly fast. The good news, is that Yoshi is fairly large enough to hit with whatever we want, and our Choke can outprioritize his Egg Roll. Other than that, the thing that makes Yoshi difficult for Dorf outside of the eggs would be the difficulty in trying to gimp the thing, as his second jump provide super armor that makes the Uair tipping nigh useless, and the fact its aerial movement is the fastest in the game paired with a good and fast air dodge, you'll have to rely on your powerful killers to take him out. Yoshi has fairly good survivability, so be sure to go for clean hits when you want to kill at around 100%, though it's more than possible to KO him at lower percents. The thing that prevents the match-up from being any better for Dorf is the Grab Release that Yoshi has on us that is nearly inescapable. If timed right, he can Grab Release us to the end of the stage, and then spike us down with Fair... not very nice. Just as long as you Power Shield the eggs, and watch out for his grabs (especially his running and pivot grabs), you should be able to win this with moderate to little difficulty.

Vermanubis: 20:80
Comment: Yes. It is that bad. I live in the most Yoshi inundated region in the ****ed world. We have Green Ace, Nacho, Kiwi and a few others. GAce and Nacho are arguably top 4 Yoshis. Yoshi can do all sorts of nasty crap to us. First of all, the only place where he can't CG us regardless of stage transformation is BF. Everywhere else the platforms are too high, or don't last long enough to be of consequence. His CG can lead to difficult-to-avoid spikes, to boot. We have no options versus his MASSIVE pivot grab grab, his egg camp opens up a ton of opportunities for him. Even if PSed, we're still in the worse position of the two. He isn't gimped very easily at all and he outframes just about everything we do with jabs, iDAs, BAirs and such. Only thing keeping this at bay for us is the fact that Yoshi can't really kill, whereas we can kill him fairly easily with a meaty blow.

If the Yoshi knows the MU... have fun. I had to fight Kiwi in tourney once. She's not as good as Nacho or GAce, but she's 50x as patient and annoying to fight, and knows the MU better. Each game went to like 30 seconds.

Makke: 30-70
Comments: Yoshi can easy gimp us, Nair us too far from the ledge and dair our recovery. The pivotgrab is annoying and **** Ganondorf, chain us for nice & FREE %s at the end. Yoshi need to keep his moves fresh to kill us with smash-moves.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Exalted

Smash Lord
Hey Sol, I don't know what you think, but SK isn't the Ganon in the vid.

I agree with Z1G, that Yoshi could've done alot more.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey Sol, I don't know what you think, but SK isn't the Ganon in the vid.

I agree with Z1G, that Yoshi could've done alot more.
Ahaha! I know that! I was just complimenting him for finding the vids! I ought to be more specific next time. :laugh:

I agree, the Yoshi could've done much better, but I still think the vids were entertaining... you gotta admit that. XD

Top Bottom