• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Regional Circuit Official Thread

meepxzero

Smash Master

Jake

i hope u talk to plank about HIS brawl ruleset and just use the ECRC ruleset. Ive had some heated debates with him in regards to planking, but hes ignored my warnings and uses the excuse that ic infinite are as legal as planking. Hes a poor person to handle brawl especially with rules. People never got around to seeing my posts in the thread cuz of all the melee hype that has been occuring.

If you could fix enforcing SOME rule on planking that would be nice. As of now im not attending this event until that has been cleared and im sure a lotta pro players dont like the idea of no limit on planking.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Thanks for the heads up, i havent had a chance to speak with him in the pat few days, i will look into the matter though :)

Also sorry for the delays on updating melee / bdoubles points
Real life johns

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Jake

i hope u talk to plank about HIS brawl ruleset and just use the ECRC ruleset. Ive had some heated debates with him in regards to planking, but hes ignored my warnings and uses the excuse that ic infinite are as legal as planking. Hes a poor person to handle brawl especially with rules. People never got around to seeing my posts in the thread cuz of all the melee hype that has been occuring.

If you could fix enforcing SOME rule on planking that would be nice. As of now im not attending this event until that has been cleared and im sure a lotta pro players dont like the idea of no limit on planking.
Plank can't win anymore, anyways.

Jake, ksizzle said there's an ECRC on November 7th or 14th... Is this true?

November 7th = HOBO 20, which me and Atomsk are going to.

November 14th = Crank That Kosha Boy, a large tournament I'm hosting. MAKE THAT PART OF THE CIRCUIT IF YOU WANT A TOURNAMENT FOR THE CIRCUIT OK?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I are going to HOBO 20, lol.

Well, we have enough points already, so w/e. I think we're tied for second in doubles and he's doing very well in singles.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
brawl doubles and melee singles have been updated
melee doubles soons
rankings are at www.ecrc2k.com

Melee Singles:

60 - Mew2King
50 - Hax
45 - Jman
45 - Mango
25 - Chu Dat
20 - Scar
16 - Darc
15 - Swiftbass
14 - GMoney
12 - Kage
12 - Cort
12 - Cactuar
10 - Hazard
8 - Skler
8 - JesiahTEG
8 - N64
8 - Alukard
8 - Anther
8 - Eggm
8 - Vanz
8 - Plankk
4 - Hylian
4 - th0rn
4 - Trees
4 - D1
4 - Mikey Lenetia
4 - DJ Nintendo
2 - Clownyoter
2 - Rei
2 - Elen
2 - Sastopher
2 - Hayato
2 - Derilink
2 - Inui
2 - CVNT
2 - Mogwai
2 - Chibosempai
2 - Thumbswayup
2 - Kos-Mos
2 - Hat
2 - Shinku
2 - TheKremlin
2 - Magus
1 - Project-K
1 - Kwan
1 - Milktea
1 - Banks
1 - Glick
1 - Cartel
1 - Lain
1 - Weapon X
1 - Kyu Puff
1 - B-tree
1 - Smashjin
1 - Hoyo
1 - Blast
1 - Pikapika!
1 - gso
1 - BetaZealot

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Hey Jake. I know this is totally random but I miss the smash community. Melee and brawl. I miss you guys and I miss my Four Swords crew. Let me just say to all who read this; Four Swords is still alive, if anything in spirit and that anyone can call on any of its members( especially me; JV Smooth) to play, come support their cause or just to hang out with. Jam Stunna, <3, Hazy, Turnip, Dark Dragon, Baka, Mike Brookman and any of the other Four Swords. We're still here and we're still tough! I'll play anyone, anywhere, anytime, in melee and brawl, and I won't need an hour to practice. I'm ready! I know I've joined the dark side(x box live, streetfighter 4, halo 3, left 4 dead, ghostbusters, etc) but I'm a true smasher and I never gave it up, just trained secretly and I'm letting the smash community know; hey Four Swords is still strong. Get at me! Have a nice day guys. See you soon. P.S. If you ever wanna get up with me then hit me up either here or send a message thru either Jam Stunna, Hazy, <3, or hit me up on xbox live if you got it. My sig is JV Smooth.

Top Bottom