• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol.

If I was capable of housing and hosting fests.......

but my parents suck.

And I'd only be able to host Brawl, I lack any CRT televisions lawl. Got some nice HDTVs though. 42" one downstairs.. :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
DAYUM.
Niiiiice computer n TV. What game you playing? Fail Kart Wii?
And break that Yoshi in half ffs plz.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
wow sexy setups there 360 wii sexy tower and screen and not to forget yoshi on his kart near ur mouse :chuckle: but v nice setups

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Why don't you come over and break it? ;)

And... I was playing Trackmania. lol. I say was because I've turned it off now >_>

Apparently, I'm the 2nd best in the UK at it. ;)
No, seriously. I am.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol.

I don't really play it that much any more though (prefer Brawl atm xD) but just trust me. ;)

edit

Or I could just go back on it right now and take a screenshot of me winning a race (like I always do >_>)
But too lazy to load it up now.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Or I could just go back on it right now and take a screenshot of me winning a race (like I always do >_>)
But too lazy to load it up now.
NO JOHNS!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

willz hope u set music hack up ;)!! u got textures working also man :D?

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Actually Willz. Just wanted to point out that MKWii is better than previous console iterations, bar Super Mario Kart. Easily topping 64 and DD!!
Quick question. Has anyone bought the new Punch-Out for Wii yet. If so, can someone please bring it tomorrow. Also...

I'm still waiting for Aura to send me the **** music hack. -__-"
I'm picking him up later today because instead of living conveniently close, he chose to live in the middle of nowhere. I'd call him and remind him for you, but i don't have any credit (or cash, for that matter). Chances are he'll call me soon. So I'll remind him for you.

And K.Mac, your computer looks strangely similar to mine o_0

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz Myself, Calzorz and Kmac will arrive at 10:23am

Almas will arrive at 10:47am can you get us all a lift to the station and back?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Your gonna hang around for a bit until Almas comes then? Thats ok, my mum will probably pick the 4 of you up altogether. Because my mum probably wouldn't like going back and forth >_>

And thanks Ixis

Calzum did you read my ****ing pm i sent you

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz that'd be fine, but we will be unsure of what her car looks like :S

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Wait a minuet, wait a minuet. Did you just assure FOOD & DRINKS!? *IxisNaugus' appearance confirmed* Also, does there happen to be a Subway anywhere nearby?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
NEW BRAWL COUNTERPICKS ON FIRST PAGE!!!! WILLZ AND CALZ...GIVE ME YOU OPINION IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING!

What Calz said...

Willz remember to label them TVs! and charge people at the door. Also do you think you could write down the counterpicks from the first page? so people are not confused tomorrow.

Look forward to playing everyone, hoping to get some MMs in.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Oh and Willz think you could get a list of people coming to this up? I'd like to see

Almas

Smash Lord
Just a thought, but...

It seems that me and Yens are the only people in EM who are seriously interested in melee. It's awesome that most people play, but it seems that the only reason a mini-tourney is run is because it feels appropriate. Considering Melee is the better game, and all.

Why don't we try running a Brawl+ one instead? As I understand it, most of the Wiis we'll be using are already hacked, and it's a trivial matter to set it up if necessary. A lot of y'all seem interested in trying B+ out, and I think this'd be an awesome way to get everyone involved.

Just an idea.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Melee should be over quickly as you said, Bloodbowler is very interested in Melee also.

If things run smoothly we should have time for a B+ tourney? But of course it's all up to Willz

Almas once you at the station ring me, I'll be with Calz and Kmac then we're get a lift with Willz mum

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Okay I ain't adding tourneys or anything now TOO LATE.
And okay I'll use the new counter picks. =]

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
Rules:
Standard SBR apply for both Brawl and Melee during ranking battles, However the following counterpicks will be in use:

Brawl (3 Stock 7 min No items):
Starter- Battlefield, FD, Smashville
Counter-Castle Siege, Halberd, Lylat Cruise,Pokémon Stadium 1, Yoshi's Island, Brinstar, Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise.
Fixed..>:3

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Almas isn't getting in Willz' mum's car unless he confirms with me he's going to get Brawl+ and some texture hacks put on my Wii.

>3

Top Bottom