• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yerp I'm pretty busy this week with exams but after that you can come over for some Smash if u want:) you can steal a copy then, i have some pretty sexy brawl textures that I'm sure you'd enjoy to lol.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting willz , i actually didnt feel like coming with only 1 hour and 30mins sleep but couldn't let people down... i was falling asleep in finals :chuckle: anyway il do some shoutouts.....

Willz : ggs well done on 2nd place was nice seeing u again but u was a bit gay vs ixis bowser choosing d3 and falco probs bowsers worst matchups but whatever it takes to win i guess ;)

Ixis: Nice to see u again ur a cool guy, well done on 3rd and keep up the bowser and il see u on 27th london ranbat hopefully?

Trio3: Nice to see u again man, ggs in winners bracket but willz put u vs me cos he was afraid to loose to u so wanted some1 to take u out his way :chuckle: and thanks for housing us after the fest was good fun see u next saturday also stop trying to main wario in rl keep this in game!! xD

Almas: nice to see u again... Meele player 5th in brawl wow xD! ggs in winners bracket soz willz put u against me first round and keep up the jokes xD shud be a comedian son :chuckle:

Yeniths: gratz on 2nd in meele ..Nice to see u again as usual george thanks for helping me get a childs ticket :chuckle: its too good half price xD! too good. On way back from willz on train u and andy "I LOST TO A BOWSER" :chuckle:
made me lol also am i just to good in best of 5 rock paper scissors money matches xD was too good son see u saturday with andy be4 manchester :D

BloodBowler: nice to meet you congratz on 1st in meele u was v good from what i saw hope u come to more ;)

Cong: nice to meet u for first time man ggs in winners bracket u looked a bit shocked after we played :chuckle: nice diddy and hope to see u at more

Auroreon: Nice to see u again man u and ixis are really cool , u didnt place as well as last time mybe just had some tough matchups keep representing the yoshi :D and see u on 27th london ranbat il try to make it as iv asked boxinking to come along

Kmac: WHAT THE KMAC COMBO!? :chuckle: nice to see u again kyle soz u missed ur bus but u got there in the end xD.. another yoshi fan man how does yoshi have so many xD? see u sooon

Brado: nice to meet u again brado maining pika instead of olimar now? looked good from what i saw anyway so keep it up also ur GF was **** in meele lmao she came like 5th wtf ! :chuckle:

Calzum: noob , jks nice to see u again .. i lold when they said they left u at train station because car was full when they MADE you go lmao , WTF IS POEPLE SAYING U BEAT ME IN FALCON DITTO xD! i sded twice going for a knee lmao too good anyway il have to not jump off nearly the full stage just for a knee next time means war son :chuckle:

Rega: Man nice to meet u again ur awsome seriously shame u came late good money macth tho :D and hope to do more 2v2 freindlies on wifi with u me koukin and staco or something :chuckle: keep up the g&w

thats it for shoutouts...dont think i missed any1 at all if so srry thanks again for hosting willz keep hosting them bro cya all next time

EDIT: Just so u all know willz plans out the brackets to make him do better :chuckle: very sly i tell u

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
Calzum: noob , jks nice to see u again .. i lold when they said they left u at train station because car was full when they MADE you go lmao , WTF IS POEPLE SAYING U BEAT ME IN FALCON DITTO xD! i sded twice going for a knee lmao too good anyway il have to not jump off nearly the full stage just for a knee next time means war son :chuckle:
SD may arse Go Back to All Is Brawl n00b

MM at Yens next fest Captain Falcon ditto record it and let the whole world see mighty calzorz get beat by n00b Calzorz Calzum

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If you guys want a falcon ditto mm I'll train Calzum for the next few weeks if he's up for it lool.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
@ Calzum. DINNER!

@ Calzorz. I wanted to play you but didn't :/ i need Snake matchup experience. Willz, upload my epic Mario please :)

I'll do some shoutouts if i can, but i'm eating my dinner (lol) right now, so yea.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha ixis is legend son ;) yea u could of asked me for a few freindlys would of loved to give u matchup experiance altho this fest i really couldnt be botherd 1 hour 30mins sleep night before due to excitment (i think) sucks xD next time il fit some in with u tho

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
@ Calzum. DINNER!

@ Calzorz. I wanted to play you but didn't :/ i need Snake matchup experience. Willz, upload my epic Mario please :)

I'll do some shoutouts if i can, but i'm eating my dinner (lol) right now, so yea.
Will do tomorrow after I've finished uploading the grand finals.

Siyico

Smash Cadet
Hey Dudess, sorry i didn't come to this one. Looked like fun ;p.

Will probs see you all at the next one so you can see my skills

Last edited:

cong

Smash Journeyman
Cong: nice to meet u for first time man ggs in winners bracket u looked a bit shocked after we played :chuckle: nice diddy and hope to see u at more
Next time we meet, i'll give ya a better match :laugh::laugh:...... i hope :dizzy:

Just Wanted to say Thanks for hosting Willz, To bad we didnt get to play though. Maybe next at the next one :chuckle:

auroreon

Smash Ace
Auroreon: Nice to see u again man u and ixis are really cool , u didnt place as well as last time mybe just had some tough matchups keep representing the yoshi :D and see u on 27th london ranbat il try to make it as iv asked boxinking to come along
Yea, me and Ixis are diffinetly gonna be at the london ranbat, we try to make every event that comes up... shame we aren't gonna make the NW fest though cos can't do that much traveling in one day.
I'm pretty disapointed with my shameful performance actually... I think it must have been the lack of sleep the night before cos I just couldn't concentrate, then again Ixis had the same lack of sleep.
Oh well... No johns I guess, next time I'll be playing properly.
I'm just glad none of my matches were recorded XD.

EDIT: Trio gets to be on rankings but I don't? No fair! =P

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah Aureon its cuz im best in UK. I get special Privaliges.

Also thanks for coming over to mine Calzorz, Yen and Kmac, was epic times, were always short notice with things. Sorry Cal but i dont wanna main Wario in brawl, i'll keep him as my main IRL, also im sorry i spammed Down+B IRL with him in the morning, many apolagies. Theres more to tell but i cant type all the good times would take too long.

Thanks for hosting the fest Willz bbe and letting me come on the Friday. xx

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
So here we go with the whole shoutouts thing:

Willz: What a legend. Brilliant fest, well hosted and well run and a very comfortable atmosphere too. Your parents are fair cool. Congratulations on 4th (Melee), 2nd (Brawl) and 3rd (Brawl Low Tier). The fest was too good and I will DEFINITELY be turning up to more. Check your inbox.

Yeniths: Too good in the whole Melee thing, some bloody close matches and I enjoyed them thoroughly. The Yoshi's CP was a little naughty but all the same it was good times. Congrats on a well deserved 2nd, 5th and 4th.

BloodBowler: What can I say? You did OK son, not bad. Looking forward to seeing better things from you. Congrats on your first place in Melee, I won't say congrats for the other tourneys though; you sucked out on me.

Almas: The whole Brawl+ thing was a bit good, maybe there is some decency to this whole Brawl thing. Still good games all around and a pretty good 3rd and 5th finish. Nicely done.

Calzorz: Grenade juggling. Seriously though that Snake was hot. Didn't get to play you which I find unfortunate but heres to some games soon. Congrats on the Brawl win, well deserved.

Ixis: What the hell was up with that Bowser? I couldn't get in a hit on you. Too good. Far too good. Look forward to more games against you soon.

Trio3: Didn't see you. Didn't play you. Didn't talk to you. A revolting set of circumstances. All the same congrats on the Low Tier Brawl win and good stuff entering Melee. EM needs more Melee players.

Calzum: You make me laugh because I think you look like Fuzzyness.

Cong: Hello.

Auroreon: Tough break on the Brawl finish. Yoshi's fair good tbh.

Brado: I think it was you with the smash64. If it was, good stuff!! If not then hello and cheers for the directions.

Char: Nice job in the Melee bracket.

Rega: Alreet?

Josh Marni: I am heartily disappointed in your lack of presence.

Kmac: No Johns.

Tails Chao: They were brown for the fest, I didn't wanna freak everyone out. Ironcally though they've been shaved off and I drew in the brown ones with felts.

Bullet Bill: You're just a bit too heroic tbh. You gotta come to some of these fests the Melee is stepping up.

Many thanks to all who attended and took part, was a brilliant fest all around. Look forward to the next ones.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
But the green eyebrows were too good, I don't think anyone would have minded. :(

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You sure u didnt see me BB? I was the first person to play u at melee at the fest, didnt u notice my skills with Link.

Also i was the one who had smash64 BB. loooooooool.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
OK Babes These Are Some Hot Shoutouts For You.

Cong: Pretty nice diddy by the looks of it, keep up the good work and representing diddy kong.

Rega: Cool seeing u again son, pretty fast G&W, keep up the ike skills too.

Kmac: Good times Kyle, keep training that Yoshi to beat mah Link, i wont be using Link as much now, likewise with Ike.

Brado: Good games in Brawl and Melee, ad low tier brawl, unluckily u got me everytime in every Game, lolol.

Calzum: Epic Phail Brawl & Wifi Hax.

Char(was the girl yes?): Nice melee Rank, we got the same Rank cuz we are too good with no Melee practice lolol.

Blood Bowler: Never saw u, never played u and never spoke to you. lolol jks jks. Gratz on getting 1st in melee and ****** me in melee.

Almas: Thanks for teh Texture hack code, still trying to get music hack to work though, tis pretty gay tbh, also nice game in Brawl, i am too pro obv.

Auroreon: Good games in Brawl, did really well vs My Link, was pretty close, and keep it up with Yoshi, Respect all around for using a Low Tier.

Ixis: Sickly Bowser, good games in brawl and brawl low tier, u beat me in both, u might have got 1st in low tier if u didnt have to leave so early. And u desreved 2nd in Brawl, see u at london where i will be ready.

Yeniths: Good games at mine bbe's. My falco is too pro already, keep up the good work and keep using Sheik, best ive played in all honesty. See u again next week with Calz.

Willz: U suck sell brawl no johns. Nice 1 on beating me in Melee arrrrg, ur Falcon is too good for my Link in Melee, but its the other way round in Brawl Mah boi. Thanks for housing me too, Epic times i say, had a good laugh really enjoyed it thanks.

Calzorz: U win again obv, thanks for coming over to mine sat with George and Kyle, also really enjoyed the trip back from Willz was too good. And btw, when we play rock paper scissors for large amounts of money, aka £1, dont sandbag its Gay, srsly he sandbagged in Rock Paper scissors, lets them win for 10p then wins £1 after, tis so gay.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Willz said:
You spent £80???
Yeah :S

£5 on a bus to scunny
£30 on the train to leicester
£10 on food during travels lol.
£10 getting to Andy's place lol
£5 on food at andy's place lol.

I'm broke. =/

And no johns on the match... yes, you 2-stocked my yoshi but that was because I couldn't get the grab. xD. The MK ditto was closer - it would have been very close if I hadn't SD'd so **** much.

:/

:/

I'll get you next time =P

Btw..... You want a rematch Ganon vs Yoshi match? LOL.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
You're a smart player Willz, you make wise decisions even though you haven't used mk for that long, didn't fall for his c4 traps and started to punish his spot dodge spam as the set progressed. But you shouldn't get impatient when you start to smell victory cuz he just starts to spam uptilt when you get closer to red numbers. Alot of potential though :p you'll definately become a masked rapist if you use mk more

Top Bottom