• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brawl ftw man. Melee has got nothing on Brawl. Just because Jiggs is **** in Brawl don't mean yo have to dislike the best game of all time!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
like 2 days ago he said he was gonna play peach at my fest

she's so much more fun ;)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah good one Tamoo I really respect that decision in ditching Jigglypuff. Congrats you're cool now.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
lol no sleep too good. somehow imma try and manage getting through today....

anyway hope everyone has a good new year n **** n w/e gaaaynez

my new years resolution for smash is to be no 1 in uk at melee/brawl by the end of the year lololol

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
twas good mini fest mr george your fox is to sexy ^^ even if i john about it i still gotta admit it calz, trio gd games on melee and mario kart ^^ didnt like the brawl. kmac didnt rlly see much of you, you were kinda dead to the world untill mario kart =P, dan pity u had work but at least u got there ^^

p.s brawls gay

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dooan I like Brawl but as you can obviously tell we prefer Melee a lot more now. Don't leave the community that'd suck =[

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
EM still has the best Brawlers as well don't forget that! (**** Kira, Fuzzy, Siri etc they suck)

The Filth

Smash Lord
i've moved back to my roots, but Ima still play smash methinks.

Might not travel though, so if y'all wanna see me yous gonna have to start travelling =]

The_Rake

Smash Lord
i've moved back to my roots, but Ima still play smash methinks.

Might not travel though, so if y'all wanna see me yous gonna have to start travelling =]
i wanna be able to make one of trios little weekend things sometime, was so fun when we went to nw...only this time i wont be held up by traffic for an hour...both ways :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
None of u guys have the right to say Brawl sucks cuz u suck at both games and have never experianced high level play in any of the games, ecspecially Melee cuz u lsoe to me and i dont even play it loooooooooool.

Top Bottom