• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easters/little things you've noticed.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
The game has been out for a long time so I bet a lot of easter eggs have been discovered.

Here's some I've noticed

-The buttons on Wario's warioware costume says "Made in W" on it and Made in Wario is the japanese name for Warioware
- Ness's yoyo says "Super Nintendo 2008" on it.
-"Family Computer Robot" is written near the bottom of ROB. It says Robotic Operating Buddy on the American costume though. He also has an on/off switch.
-Metal Gear Ray still has the Marines logo on it.
-Captain Falcon has eyes!!!
- When you do Fox's side taunt, his blaster looks different that it does while firing it.
- In Diorama mode the one backround with all the presents has a DS lite to the far left.

There are a lot more but I don't feel like posting all of the ones I know.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
How about this one,the statue on Mario Sunshine that takes you to the 1st level is missing.On the Mario Sunshine level.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Probably known already, but the Porky statue on the right side of New Pork City (EDIT: The same one that chases Lucas in SSE afaik.) was an optional boss in Mother 3.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
- When you do Fox's side taunt, his blaster looks different that it does while firing it.
Not surprising but still surprising. We already knew that some taunts were weird. Like, carried items will randomly disappear during most taunts but for some, they won't. Link has one where they don't, for instance.

So now we know why. Because most taunts are animations independant of the game itself. As in, it's not the game giving your character specific instructions on how to move/acts. It's like a hologram/movie superimposes itself over your character.

This explains why Fox's blaster randomly looks different during that one taunt. It's just an animation painted over the actual Fox!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
The song "Luigi Circuit" isn't actually the right one. If you have actually played Mario Kart 64, it's really Wario's Stadium.

If you fight as Bowser and you get the smash ball in stamina mode, and when you have low health everyone beats you up until you reach 0%, you could keep fighting at 0 until someone elso hits you! this works for coms too.

TurtleSim

Smash Rookie
My friend told me that Peach's red outfit has skimpier undies than her other ones. Peach players, is this true?

And the funny thing is she's about the most asexual thing on earth.

What? As someone who frequently masturbates to Peach i am offended.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
Wow there really is a DS lite in the corner of the pressie backgground? Thats pretty cool.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Game and Watch is not 2 dimensional. He is a 3-dimensional figure flattened, then cel-shaded to create a pseudo-2d image. You can see this when he gets a metal box, fires a gun, or is thrown.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Hmm... after looking at Fox's blaster, it seems to me that it is the same... but when it fires, a part of the blaster glows green. When he puts it away after firing it looks the same as when he flips it.

And is it just me, or is the Fire Primid trophy a different color than the actual Fire Primid? The trophy is greenish, but it looks straight red in-game...

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I feel like bumping this thread.

But I'll post more easter eggs while I'm doing it.

- Snake does a fist pump when you hit with the Nikitia
- One of the boxes in Luigi's mansion stage (Kitchen part) says "Food" on it.
- Snake's mines design are from Metal Gear 2 (Posting this since most people don't know this)
- ***** is Spear Pillar http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/38555?search=easter+egg not my snapshot.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It's sorta off topic, but I always wondered what the Negative Zone would look like if you inverted the colors.

I don't know why I thought it'd look more exciting... :urg:

Also, I noticed Snake's entrance is from an opening scene in MGS2.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
You occasionally get a butterfly-shaped C4 with Snake.
The feather on the metal Primid's head is made out of metal. (says in trophy description)
Everyone is 2D in Hanenbow.

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
The butterfly-shaped C4 is a reference to MGS3, if anyone is interested...

On Lyn's trophy, you can see her... "womanly" part.

The H Kid

Original
If you do Luigi's final on bridge of eldin (when its broken) you can see a face if you position the camera at the right angle.

But then again i might just be crazy.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
ZS Samus has a larger chest than in the Metroid Prime games.
Sakurai is a perv, he decided the above design feature.

Bowsers down B is drawn from his jumping attack he used in Mario Bros. 3.

Samus's gravity suit does't protect you from drowning.

Marios cape does not work at all the same way it worked in Super Mario World.

Samus's power beam is too strong and has too low a rate of fire.

Missiles have too low a rate of fire for Samus.

ZS Samus's doesn't work the same as the one she used in Zero Mission(even the B stun).

Warios belly button doesn't pop out like seen in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer.

Kirbys super smash bros moves were carried over to a few kirby advance games, aquired by sucking up master hand(also carried over).

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
The sound effect of the Green Hill stage falling apart is ripped right from the sonic stages. (duh)

There's a certain part of the port town aero dive that has a statue of ROB in it (not so duh)... although it was in Port Town Aero Dive level in FzeroGX as well.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
pick MK and go to training mode, then slow time to 1/4th speed and zoom in, then do his upsmash and look at his arm spaz out after the move...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Ganondorf was literally twice the size of Link and Zelda in Twilight Princess. He was scaled down in brawl.

Despite it being a stage, the music for Port Town Aero Dive (Like a Snake) is not available in brawl.

X was developed by most of the people who did starfox, hence it's song being played on the stage.

Captain Falcon is not Rick Wheeler. Seriously, stop it with that ****.

Absolutely none of Lucas' attacks in brawl are actually his. PK Freeze, Fire, Thunder, and Starstorm belonged to Kumatora, and PSI barrier is original, though it may be a translation of PK Life Up.

Porky's Mech is greatly scaled up from how it was originally.

The song "KK Rockin" is almost exactly the same as the "New Age Retro Hippie" battle theme from Mother and Mother 2.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I noticed the On/Off buttons of R.O.B. and the Family Comp Robot in him

And when characters do a taunt that they talk in(like You're too slooooow") they don't move thier mouth...

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
You serious? About the Lyn part? ****.
Yeah. Look for yourself if you have the trophy. It's a bit hard to see at first, but it's definitely there. Her panties are sort-of "stuck in it", if you know what I mean.

I found this out on accident when I was randonly looking through some tropihes.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Sonic stands at 3 feet tall, yet he's the same size as Mario (or close to it)

Snake is around 180 lbs, yet he's a heavyweight.

Marth wears a tiara.

Top Bottom