• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC/PA Smashfest | April 20-22 | 50 Hours of Smash!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
mad fun thanks for hosting please do again sometime

Eggm & reik- amazingly fun
velocity-haha you suck you got last haha
renth-PLAY ME
oorah-teams is dam good
d20-ylink vs. dk is ugh
anyone else hope you had fun

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Alright i might as well

@Sensei-Your mad quiet dude. >.<
@Eggm-Sweet fox dittos. They were mad fun. To bad we couldnt get more
@Karma(or however your name is spelled)-Good games, gotta love the 9 hammer. ; )
@Vagabon-Your falcon is sweet.
@Cape-Thanks so much for the housing. Your dance skills are too good. Many thanks to Bre for breakfast
@Mow-Awsome event. lacked the master sword though. :D jk See ya around
@Renth-Falcon punch FTW!
@Rappid-assasin-Your crazy for driving 7 hours. o.o Good GnW dittos though.
@UltimaScout-I wish i could've played your falcon a little more
@Moo-Awsome Yoshi.
@Reik-Too fast.
@Atamosk-Hopfuly next time i can play you in friendlies rather than a tournament. I fell apart in the tournament.
@Tim-Your welcome. ^^
@What?-good to finaly meet ya.
@Pocky-shine, shine, shine, shine. Sorry you got so level screwed. : (
@everyone else. Good games all around. I wish i didnt have to leave so early on sunday. >.< ****it school.

Sensei

Smash Lord
If I am too quiet its either because I'm high, tired, focused or a combination of the three. I'm usually very talkative.

Edit for below post: Add hungry to the list, lol.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
guess I'll be a conformist too. . .

@Mow - Great event man. You're too good at this game. . .
@Tony/Rick - Thanks so much for housing, you guys are awesome hosts.
@Naka - Thanks a bunch for the ride there man, you're a real life-saver for Pittsburgh making it to tounaments
@Rob - Thanks for the ride back, I really appreciate the extra hours. On a different note, your Y. Link is too good, excellent job with the 7th place finish.
@Komosutro - You're a blast to play with man, looking forward to the next time-guru. (You better watch out for my migrains-agu)
@UltimaScout - Wish I could have gotten a few more in with you, but good times none the less.
@Vagabond - You'll figure me out eventually. Good games man.
@Reik - Fighting other Falcos sucks cause they shoot back :urg: . My Jiggs thirts for more blood. . . stupid FD
@Eggm - So much fun playing you. Don't pick up Falco again! I don't like people shooting back. . . :urg:
@Moo - You're Yoshi is too bad@ss. Sorry for Sheik gaying the $%*# out of you in friendlies :ohwell: ...
@Sensei - Wish I could have played you more. Like Pocky, I'm a big fan of your style. You're just too **** smart, I love it.
@Rapid Assasin - Sorry I didn't get to play you more. Props for driving so far.
@Oorah - You're a fun guy, I just wish Falco vs. Ganon wasn't so gay. Next time we meet, we can get some in with my Doc.
@Atomsk - Didn't really get any singles in with you, hopefully we can remedy that at some point.,,
@Renth and Pittsburgh - Nice playing with yall again. Way to finally rep SW PA, guys.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Hope to see yall again soon.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!!!

The 10 or so truck drivers that cut me off or tailgated me on Friday: #(*&#(*&@(^@^#(&@^#!!!!
The 2 hour traffic jam on the way back: #()*$#)(*#$)(*$#!!!!
The lady in the traffic jam asking me for directions: Look at my license plate. I should be the one asking you for directions, not the other way around.
Mow: Good **** running this. I wouldn't mind going to another all-weekend thing here, earliest i'd be able to do so is in August though..
Reik: Haaaa-CHAAAA! :p :p :p :p
Damon180: Thank you so much for letting me stay in your room at the hotel. :)
El Komosutro: Good **** in crews (guru). 17 stock lmao
Vagabond, UltimaScout: good times @ hotel :)
Naka: <3 GW dittos :)
D20: Lol Young Link spamming is cheap
Moo: Great yoshi. Nice seeing you again.
Sensei: Nice seeing you again too. lol you go everywhere..
Tsk: LOL 8+ minute matches. I guess we're the reason time limits exist. :p
Everyone else: Yes I'm crazy for driving all day.. :p See you again if you go to New England or I make another crazy drive (whichever is first). Sorry if I forgot you in shoutouts, I'm terrible with names and I played against a lot of people..

RANDOM SIDE-B FTW!! :p

Anyone want to chat? Talk on AIM! :)

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think that Sensei will end his losing streak against me now... D:

*scared*
So you count two loses against you when I wasn't warmed up at all and out of practice a losing streak? FYI, about 99% of the time when I come to a TSA biweekly, I come late because of work and I get less than a half an hour of practice/warm up time before I actually start competing in the tournament (not to mention I'm hungry and tired). So, uh, yea, you should be scared :chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't playing well at all at the last biweekly. The other one, yeah.

OMG HUNGRY/NOT WARMED UP/WHATEVER. Ok? It's not like other people get to stay warmed up in tournaments when there are gaps in between matches. >_>;

Just play gay or something when you're not warmed up enough.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Inui those are what we call VALID excuses, you use them every single time you play, when sensei says it everyones like oh that makes sense i see, when you abuse them its like the boy that cried wolf and no one listens.. Lol... inui *shakes head*

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: shoutoutsguru:chuckle::chuckle: :chuckle:
first off Max cuz he is a genius thanks for the invite and thanks for talkin all that **** right before crews :laugh:
Cape i only played you in ONE team set and you still pulled off amazing **** on me with your ****in ganon
Velocity i learned sheik just for you you should feel special and I didn't think you would be that good in tekken we will play again
Sensei what the **** is your IQ cuz your the quietest genius in the world but next time i'll play you in third strike and then you'll be like no your the genius and i'll say "GENIUSGURUGU"
chad you made smash history with your link trick against the Ice climbers if i was you i'd call it the hidden Komsutro
Naka its KOMO not Karma or Kama i can't believe you are good with G&W good good thing my low tier is a little better marthguru
Reik stop gettin good cuz you keep embarrasing me I only do good with Sheik and Zelda but you taught me a lot
Ice climbers guy i don't remeber your name but no one like ICs so play marth i like how when you grab a fastfaller its GAMEOVERUUU for that stock
Moo your yoshi is crazy and you can play marth WTF i guess ima have to start playin yoshi too and you D20 actually used yoshi and young link :psycho: your crazy
tim aka ultima scout You OWNGURU that ice climbers (not the asian one) with wavelanding that was amazingly funny
Swiftbass "MY FRIENDGURU YOU SAVED ME SO MUCH IN TEAMS AND YOUR SO GOODUGOO" we should definitely team again but next time we'll get first cuz third place is like getting a fat chick its nothing to brag about but its better than nothing.
Renth i finally got to play you im satisfied that there are other ganons other than cape
other ganon guy your good at teams for some reason i couldn't super *** you :(
Vagabond you did good this tourny my son im proud of youguru
that samus player guy that i said i'll do link again if he wins THAT WAS A MIGRAINGURUGU but instead of scaring you it made you beat me OOOPS:chuckle:
Eggm you waveshined my marth so you obviously cheated so if you were an animal you would be a cheetah:psycho:
Rapid Assassin you have such weird migraines but thanks for doing good increws cuz the first crew battle i i was terrible but after that i OWNEDGURUUU
Wesley i most definitely wanna come down to the pitt your so fun to play with and you know japanese too YOUGURU ARE COOLGU and your migranes give me a head hurter
Taki i think you like japanese more than i do so have wesley teach you until i come down to the pitt
i didn't realize i played so many people no more shoutouts im too lazy but everyone COME TO LANCASTER SO I CAN DO MORE CRAZY STUFF FOR YOU AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN PULL OFF A KOMOSUTRO IN CREWS pm me if you want my cell to come play me

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui those are what we call VALID excuses, you use them every single time you play, when sensei says it everyones like oh that makes sense i see, when you abuse them its like the boy that cried wolf and no one listens.. Lol... inui *shakes head*
I actually don't have any reaons why I've been off the past month. I don't even know why. :(

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
wow pittsburgh brought home a 4th 5th and 7th, hmmmmmm i think that says something.

Eggm

Smash Hero
NJ brought back 2nd 3rd and 7th and i only lost to 2nd and 3rd and we got 1st in crews. :) go NJ!! Yeah inui step it up son. Waveshining marth is my secret techinque keep it on the low down.

D

Deleted member

It's about who you beat, not what you place.
nah, it's a combination. If I can beat m2k in fox dittos, but he wins every tournament he attends, who's the better player? Tournament placing should hold more weight than who you beat, since that's what the competitive side is all about, the tournaments. And if you're not competitive, then it doesn't matter anyway.

You were right about a couple things though, Reik has gotten much better, I can see how he gave you trouble in NJ, I had a hell of a time beating him with zelda. You were also right about **** talking Pittsburgh, their improvement is equal to or more than reik's for that matter.

I'll retract my former top 10, and I'd like to see pittsburgh vs philly sometimes soon heh.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Max - 405% is too much... I will just have to best you @ pokemon again ^_^
El Komosutra - Thanks for getting made a fool of by my wavelanding knees
D20 - You know I main Y.Link right xD I'll make sure I take colors from you next time
Swiftbass - Yo next time, we're going to have the for real name match. Then you will only be known as fastfish.
Shiek - I hope you enjoyed brinstar... cause next is coming hyrule temple / poke floats!
Vagabond - That marth fight where you got hit with like 1 7 tippers... rofl
Naku... G&W - You know I main G&W right? We'll ditto again! Next time we'll get more vs my falcon... where do you live anyway? PM me.

Mow... do I count as philly? You had me posted as that for the original "invite" listing.

I am so down for the Philly vs Pittsburgh. ^_^ DI guru!

So who would that be? Cactuar, Velocity, Pakman, Myself...?

Top Bottom