• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC/PA Smashfest | April 20-22 | 50 Hours of Smash!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Ergo Proxy....so good(well so far)

I can bring a few DVDs if like someone is dying to see any of these:

Ghost in the shell (movie 1)
Read or DIe(OVA)
Outlaw Star
Escaflowne
Endless Waltz
FLCL
Evangelion

Damon180

Smash Ace
suncoast video has hooked me up with a good discount towards prizes. expect a random ffa or team tournament thrown in there somewhere to dish them out :).

Kaotical

Smash Ace
1) Dude, I am all about watching Haruhi! Can't deny the dance. (lol)

2) Couch at Cape's is MINE!!! Not accepting any matches for it, no bribes, no sexual favors, notta. My couch. (^_^)

3) I'm up for the Bowser challenge.

4) I haven't been to any event in freaking forever. Take it easy on me guys. (^_^)

5) Max, if you need help with absolutely anything during this event, I'm your guy.

6) I can bring a cube (don't wanna bring my Wii), maybe a TV.

That'll be all. Looking forward to this.

D

Deleted member

shawn I need you to do me a favor.

play teams and **** people for fun.

Renth

Smash Hero

Order of the Purple Hand going to have some fun max?

2) Couch at Cape's is MINE!!! Not accepting any matches for it, no bribes, no sexual favors, notta. My couch. (^_^)
You can have it however... if you feel a little bump in the night don't be shocked.. not be afraid it's just me ;) and bowser challenge sounds like mad fun

on a serious note i haven't played in over a month :( hope i don't disappoint.

Thanks for the housing Zach

The Cape

Smash Master
TO ALL PEOPLE STAYING WITH ME:

I have to go home to see my grandparents on friday so I will not be there until around 9 PM. Please go to the tournament site and hang out until the time I come home, where I will meet up with you all and move you to my house. This also means you are on your own for dinner friday night. There are fast food, sub, chinese, pizza places all in the area. Talk to Max and crew for details.

If you need anything, directions or whatever, call me at: 717-385-3417

D

Deleted member

I added some updates, namely parking. can anyone else bring TVs?

Everyone who is coming and not staying at a hotel needs sleeping bags and pillows, I mean it! We're broke college kids and don't have extras. Everyone staying with thecape can store their stuff in my room for friday.

The Cape

Smash Master
Turns out I will be in Ship til around 4, so you come to my house and park and leave your shiz. Then I leave to go home for a few hours while you are at Naugle.

Sorry, things are getting weird >.>.

Report to my house those staying with me.

Mark or Chris PM or IM me for the address, and Shawn you have it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Turns out I will be in Ship til around 4, so you come to my house and park and leave your shiz. Then I leave to go home for a few hours while you are at Naugle.

Sorry, things are getting weird >.>.

Report to my house those staying with me.

Mark or Chris PM or IM me for the address, and Shawn you have it.
til around 4..? i get out of school around 3:00 were probably not going to make it to your house by 4 unless i skip school bud in which case we can still drop our shizzy at mows place that or simply leave our stuff in chris's car until zach gets back either way. So were going to go to the event i'm going to guess show up around maybe.. 6..? then chill there until like 9 when zach gets back then follow him back to his place for sleep/smash. I'm not 100% on the times it's all dependant on when chris comes to get me and if i skip school or not. Either way we'll be hanging at the event till Zach shows up.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I believe I already have your address Cape, but i'll IM you just to make sure. Like mark said we will probably just chill at the event until you get back then mad naruto 4 will ensue. : ) See ya friday.

Kaotical

Smash Ace

Alright, since you're running the event, I'll do you the favor, nay, the honor of letting you team with me so we may proceed to **** in teams. (BeastKing + Teams = done)

I'm going to be hammering away at the game all this week and on Friday with you guys. Been playing too much DDR lately (can't help it). Remember Max, I can bring a cube! I can't wait to get up there and chill with all you guys again.

P.S. = Renth, if it's you, it's all good. ^_~

Renth

Smash Hero
For parking, you will have to come to me. I will then send you to the police station, where you'll get a parking permit. From there, you'll have to park in the storage lot. Parking permits are good for the whole weekend, and you'll only have to do it once.

How much do the Permits cost Max, if anything.

D

Deleted member

they're free. You can either get a pink card from me or from the police station. Once you fill it out, give it to the officer at the desk and he'll direct you to park in the storage lot, which is also on my map.

D

Deleted member

can you bring anyone else from your area too? that'd be pretty sweet.

I'm sure some people come through the video game store or something.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Bad news, Mow.

I don't know if I can make it anymore. My trip to California took out more from my wallet than I thought. Don't hate me forever. :(

D

Deleted member

it's cool, about 100 people said they'd go 100%. I expected about 30 of them to hold true. Pretty accurate thus far.

The Cape

Smash Master
WoZ and Sensei, why not ask ppls for rides?

And what is the prob WoZ, why cant you make it? Like what SPECIFICALLY

Eggm

Smash Hero
If he drives hes paying for gas. :( Anyways i'm coming with reik/moo and our other crewmate treble might be able to make it, cape we gotta do more yoshi vs DK that was fun. :)

The Cape

Smash Master
WoZ, I will house you if you come. You and only you. Everyone else is on their own. Hows that for a good start?

Still housing Renth and Kaotical and crew too >.>

Velocity

Smash Lord
Im coming no matter what but dot isnt ne more and i dont wanna drive alone , i will if i have to but can i car pool with anyone , ill chip in of course

Top Bottom