• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Do not put Sonic in low tiers. He's gay and runs around and magically wins.
I lived to 240% against Kai's Sonic with Meta Knight yesterday.

That is why Sonic is low tier.

He can't kill you until you make a mistake or get tricked. He is limited and gets ***** by plenty of characters.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Do not put Sonic in low tiers. He's gay and runs around and magically wins.
Um wtf? Sonic is terrible. Captain Falcon(ally) won low tiers at Got Milk and lived till almost 200% every stock when I played him. Most of sonic's damage relies on player error. The kill itself is enitely player error and is always obvious. Good players get killed by Uair at 200%. He's bad.

Kai is just too good with him :)

I wanna play you again Kai, I need my sonic practice hehe
Thank you. In due time good sir.

I lived to 240% against Kai's Sonic with Meta Knight yesterday.

That is why Sonic is low tier.

He can't kill you until you make a mistake or get tricked. He is limited and gets ***** by plenty of characters.
240 and one of the lightest characters in the game. Sonic is soooooooooooooooooooo good. :laugh:

Kai's sonic is too good!
thx

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sorry, guys. If Beyond the Limit 2 is on the same date as this, then I'd probably go to that. I really need some money and I don't make much off of Brawl anymore compared to Brawl+.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
sonic's mad broke. have you seen that fsmash?

lol.

:093:

daisho

Smash Lord
You get more power if you swing your hand in circles.
Just like donkey kong gets more power by winding up... he can take a brake in the middle and **** but still it hurts more after he winded up.

Dude seriously though sonic is not bad... I mean he has those spindash stuff... its not like its completely avoidable or anything... and sonic has probably maybe gotten a kill before 100 once in the history of brawl...

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I need an ACCOMPLISHED low tiers doubles partner. I want to place in the money. I'm talking to Kai, Cloudfox, Ally (if he goes), Rhyme and Zucco. I am extremely amazingly competent in doubles, and very good with Mario. I have done good in all low tier events I've played in since I started taking them seriously. If you team with me, I expect to place no less than second. Anyone interested?

I'm WINNING low tier singles.

I'm also placing top 5 in regular singles. ADHD, Atomsk, Ksizzle, you're all going down.

I'm looking for a competent partner in Doubles. Partner must main MK, Snake, or Wario. I use Marth, and I am very skill and playing with all of these characters on my team. Anyone interested? (I may consider other characters if player is competent).

I expect to place top 5 teams in doubles.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I need an ACCOMPLISHED low tiers doubles partner. I want to place in the money. I'm talking to Kai, Cloudfox, Ally (if he goes), Rhyme and Zucco. I am extremely amazingly competent in doubles, and very good with Mario. I have done good in all low tier events I've played in since I started taking them seriously. If you team with me, I expect to place no less than second. Anyone interested?

I'm also placing top 5 in regular singles. ADHD, Atomsk, Ksizzle, you're all going down.

I'm looking for a competent partner in Doubles. Partner must main MK, Snake, or Wario. I use Marth, and I am very skill and playing with all of these characters on my team. Anyone interested? (I may consider other characters if player is competent).

I'll team with you in low tier doubles.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Pierce I need your help with the SD card hack stuff. Could you provide me with links to the appropriate files and how to do it? I tried yesterday and had no success

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I'm going to **** you in everything. :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
might have D1 come with me. If all goes well we will be teaming and seeing how it goes from there * crosses fingers*

if not who needs a good GW/Marth/Falco/Snake to team with them?

Top Bottom