• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECCSL 2009-2010 Opening Event: Its a trap! June 20-21st

nasir123

Smash Ace
i lollered.
well he said that they are banned right but like he has to be specific like all he said was wall infinants but technically d3 can infinant like 50% from fd dge to edge juss doin a regular d-cg

leik all i wanna know is the limit of the IC cg

>??????????? then again i could juss use m/k and win :O <_<

oh lol srry i though this was niko's tourny.. ? <_<

but yeah thanx man im a get good in this 1

but me down fer wii+brawl+ msybe 2 tv's

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I loled because you guys have to realize that one of the organizers for this tournament and the person who this is the brain child of, is an IC main. I dont think hes going to have their cg banned.

swordgard

Smash Hero
alright so i main IC so what is the limit for heir chain grabs because i really want them at least 3 if thats possible
uhm, we aint scrubs.

No limit.

So today me and dom want to reserve the venue and sign the contract. Id really like to thank dom for his help and understanding.

Schedule conflicts made it impossible to go with the other TOs to sign (i aint major, cant sign >.< ), and considering i didnt knew there was a 100 bucks deposit that i didnt knew of, i had to borrow money off dom >.<

Whatsover, ECCSL officially owes me 100 bucks lol ( which i may not claim and let into the actual pot if im in a good mood on tourney day).

nasir123

Smash Ace
uhm, we aint scrubs.

No limit.

So today me and dom want to reserve the venue and sign the contract. Id really like to thank dom for his help and understanding.

Schedule conflicts made it impossible to go with the other TOs to sign (i aint major, cant sign >.< ), and considering i didnt knew there was a 100 bucks deposit that i didnt knew of, i had to borrow money off dom >.<

Whatsover, ECCSL officially owes me 100 bucks lol ( which i may not claim and let into the actual pot if im in a good mood on tourney day).
alright thanx man although there shiuld be a limit if ur sayin were not scrubs <_< because once u master it u just own such as lain, meeo, ambrose and probly yourself it doesn't take much skill :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
alright thanx man although there shiuld be a limit if ur sayin were not scrubs <_< because once u master it u just own such as lain, meeo, ambrose and probly yourself it doesn't take much skill :)
Hmm, once i see lain win every tourney then il say its OP.

Banning what aint broken makes you a scrub, not the other way around. I dont even see meep ambrose or you win that much lmao.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
yea I might as well come again. Are people doing friendlies? I tend to get nervous when playing matches against new people like the last tournament lol.

nasir123

Smash Ace
oh shiz i can't come anymore :( i have a vacation with my family out of town although its in montreal :) so i may or may not come most likely not though

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I guess I can host you, Techy and Kev.
One sleeps on the hard wood floor, in a sleeping bag, though. Unless you're looking for a whole other kind of hard wood and sleep in the sofa bed together : D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just ordered my bus ticket :p I'll be arriving in MTL on the 17th....

Jarc can you house me pretty please? I had such a good time last time I was there.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Sry to choke like this but im moving sometime some so for now put me off the list with my setup and tv. Sry guys. Ill keep u posted and i'll see if i can come or not ... soon?

vrud

Smash Apprentice
ALRIGHT, good news. Im moving this week so i can come. Hurray. I might be able to bring a tv. Cube for sure. No promises on the tv

Top Bottom