• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECU Gaming Presents: Dockside [FEAT Dr Peepee AND Kai]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think he means coming back from the tournament, to which i assume you'll come back the same night, which will probably suit the whole car favorably (unless kevin wants to get drunk with ECU people, which is a distinct possibility)

BEHR

Smash Hero
im down to leave when its over not really trying to spend the night in greenville. lool

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
you contact influential members of the OOS community, personally inviting them to the tournament. preferably good players, but anyone that has pull will do.

you can also ask people with OOS connects to spread the word. esam would be a good one for brawl.

if you want the tourney big enough, you could always get the event stickied, but that's one of those on-the-line things that varies with how much attendance you're getting already. it's a strange system.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i bet if you had a $100 pot bonus you'd get md/va and ga/al
more then that? who knows.
ask nos for some money, who knows.

heres some made up statistics for you to use in your talks:
Additional bonuses of up to $100 have been shown to increase attendance by 45% on average, hugely increasing the exposure to your products.
Also, statistics have shown the average amount of free NOS energy drinks consumed by each individual attendant rises as the amount of people at the event rises.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
could also talk it being an investment. as you invest some now and get people, more will come next time as word spreads and a slightly larger investment will net far more people proportionally.

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
Can you fill me in on the housing situation? I'm looking to bring a group of people to this!

We just need to know how many peps are in your group, and how many days you are trying to stay. Ill make sure to arrange a place for you guys. We have a good amount of peps that are willing to house, its just we can only hold so many smashers in one apartment, so we just need a headcount and a heads-up.

Anyone else that's looking for housing for this just let me know, I'm more than willing to accommodate. I just need to know the details.

The Facebook event page will be uploaded in the next few days. This will provide lot's of small details, and will be the main way of communicating housing situations for the event. We have been working very hard over the past few months and we are coming very close to adding pot bonuses. Local attendance has been very strong, and we plan on having a very solid turnout for dockside. Hope you guys still plan on making this, because its gonna be legit.

Top Bottom