• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECU Gaming Presents: Dockside [FEAT Dr Peepee AND Kai]

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Dude jaurice **** off this a video game I play for FUN because my friends play it, I don't play to be better than anyone, I don't play to impress you, I don't play for you, I play for me. I play to socialize.

Shut the **** up and stop pretending to know anything about me, I don't dislike you because you play brawl, I don't dislike anyone strictly for that reason (that is so stupid wtf are you even thinking?) the truth of the matter is that I dislike you because you are a ****ing moron, not just any kind of moron, a very special kind of moron. You are a borderline mentally handicapped broken record re wording the same damn post you've been making for 3 years. Youre the joke of the NC smash community.

Smash is not that serious, nc will never be serious about smash brothers because we care more about friendship than competition, we care more about having fun more than we care about pr's (hell melee pr's have been a joke for at least 3 periods) we don't care, because we like to have FUN! say it with me jaurice fun

So really before you ever open your ****in mouth to me again, or make a post directed to me take a sec and ask yourself "Do I really need to say this?" "Will Dylan listen or care what I have to say?" "Is Dylan just going to give me a snide comment back" and most importantly you need to ask yourself "Am I basing what I'm about to say on out dated information or opinions or personal bias?"

Because the next time you make any kind of statement about me, personally about how I feel about people or myself, I will and this is a guarantee, I will punch you directly in the nose.

So really jaurice, **** off. Stay mad, stay losing in a game you ACTUALLY THINK IS A SERIOUS THING.

Also if I'm so bad at melee I will 400 dollar mm you any time, yes I'm serious.

We out, horrible talking to you, human feces

BEHR

Smash Hero
I like to think Smash is competitive and serious in NC in a way.

I like to get better and beat people and learn to beat people I dont usually beat.

I like to win not lose.

Just in NC the tourneys are **** loool,ill probably enjoy Melee better if I went to an OOS tourney with hte Melee players here who actually like to get good and better (PP,Chris,Johnny) I enjoy the game much more when I play with them. Like im starting to get the mindset I want in this game to be better,im starting to get it I wish I got it a long time ago when I first started playing.

Jaurice is cool in my book, just he takes what people say to literal and the end of the day he shouldn't care.

BEHR

Smash Hero
i feel so redundant in that last post, loool

so tired

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Also if I'm so bad at melee I will 400 dollar mm you any time, yes I'm serious.
f[/IMG]
greensboro....ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah jk i like snap to much to assemble greensboro to train jreece and take his money lol.

behr is right, at least greensboro wants to get better. PP is gonna train the hell out of john and ethan; wednesdays are bout to be the ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
just read the first 2 lines LOL

competition is why this game is still around and it's extremely exciting, plus you get to support ya bros

I also like the bro luv, but I haven't seen a whole lot of it lately(maybe I'm out of the not-Greensboro loop *shrug) and wanna bro more anyway.

lol why u up anyhoo

BEHR

Smash Hero
PP if you desire competition I
shall have to go through to Ethan and Chris to beat you boy.

ima get there also spank diddy.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
eh i don't really play smash as much anymore but would like to socialize with some of my peeps here whoever shows upp get some friendlies in, hang out etc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP if you desire competition I
shall have to go through to Ethan and Chris to beat you boy.

ima get there also spank diddy.
I can train yaz =)

Am I still riding with you???

eh i don't really play smash as much anymore but would like to socialize with some of my peeps here whoever shows upp get some friendlies in, hang out etc
see ya dere!

BEHR

Smash Hero
pp not sure yet i may have a job by then soo we will have to see youll be the first to know tho dog.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So since this is only 3 hours away, and I've driven 4-5+ hours to go to MD for P:M, I'm seriously considering going to this myself seeing it's 1-2 hours less of a drive. I wouldn't be able to stay for long as I'd have work the next morning though (like I'd have to show up by 0745, at the very least unless I can beg my higher up to let me go skip showing up.)

I really do want to go though. :V

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
it'd definately be a great place to see how much i've improved with my 100 times Gravity training.

though i don't feel like it'd be enough to win or even do well against the many better players that exist lolol

KoozyK

Smash Ace
just sayin,
if i remember correctly, u and waldorf had to got lucario mk to beat lenny and i last time
that was before we practiced too. get readyyyyy

Top Bottom