• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EddE's tips on TL (some useful, others weird) + some general TL knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
*pictures Sasuke sipping tea, crouched on the floor of a Japanese dojo*

Mayhap "little grasshopper" would've been more appropriate under the circumstances, hm?

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it possible to hit people with the "fuse" of the bomb? I could swear I've seen it happen before. I need this confirmed please. Thanks in advance!

Royal Altean

Smash Rookie
In the main post it says that TL's shield doesn't block a few things that is does.
It will block Samus' homing missile and PK Fires.
Just fyi.

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
I think you should add this in.
If you are on the edge, and somebody is waiting for you to get back up
Fall Down, B up, and as you B up, Hold down
Holding down stops the auto sweet spot, so the b up normally hits the opponenet and knocks them away.

Tiersr4Queers

Smash Apprentice
Will this work?

You Know how they mentioned the bomb trap, well wat if u bomb drop, take out another bomb, double jump and as soon as done with the double jump. Z air the bomb thn quickly press the d air. And the bomb tat was bomb droped will slide while u have another bomb in hand. I tried it out a couple of times but im not so sure if it will be useful in the heat of battle considering the time it takes. Like pit's arrow looping noone gnna sit there nd let you do it, unless there hit away frm you.

DCStyle

Smash Apprentice
Just a little tip:

If you don't like the idea of turning your R button into jump to arrow cancel, just change your up taunt to special (b moves). You can arrow cancel easier that way.

Dalub

Smash Apprentice
Wow Edde, i never saw your guide my friend. Wow, nice one, go go Venezuela =)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is 4 months old. Guys, read the warning before you post, please. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom